• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Mafia Rivalry

Leo sighed as he turned to Hel "Now look what you've done, If we just went with my plan we wouldnt have been detected. But no, you had to barge in and create a scene... This is why I work alone and in the shadows" he sighs as he then turns and looks at Nikita. "Oh, its you. To be honest I'm glad its you doing this and not someone else. I'd rather die by the hands of another assassin anyway," he smirks as he then adds "We only really came here to get our shipment back... But seriously, you should be the one to lower your guns, not us." Leo gives her a hellish glare. "I could shoot you at any given point, im a great quickdraw.. And I never miss my target.. If you spent more time looking into your enemies abilities and stop being an asslick you would know this..." He looks at Nikita again as he does what she says, thinking of a plan in the meantime. Leo looked at Hel as if telling her to just copy him. "Just do what she says" Leo says to Hel with a mischievous smile. She could tell Leo had a plan.

Hel didn't turn to Nikita when the fires were suddenly put out, she knew she was there the moment it happened. Of fucking course. She let out a breath, "Well hello to you too, Nikita. Why waste grey matter in such a way? We can heat up the world, together, you know." Hel gave her a playful wink. Nikita was too focused on her job to ever have fun but Hel wouldn't let that stop her from having some fun. She then turned to her brother and gave him a glare. He was in for it when they got out of this. "I blame you and your mixed signals. Going all Jackie Chan and shit then expecting silence? Yeah okay." She listened to his exchange with Nikita and had to hold back her smirk, following in suit of her brother as she followed the direction. Leo's smile let Hel know he had an idea, and it was always for the best to let his plans play out. "Fine. I'm only hoping there's a chance things get hot in a different way."

"Yeah but you be dead in an instant with a gun to your head. I don't read into others unless they are my target now drop all weapons." She snapped." I don't care what you were trying to do. I care that you threatened the family I am working for. Also don't try anything funny. If you weren't such a prick you know. The person with the gun to your sister's head and yours would kill you. Besides you realize I use her as a shield. I am not stupid. I know who you are. Now get your asses out of this club."Nikita said. She kept her guns trained on them. She would move for Hel if he even made a move to shoot her. The gun to the girls head would be more persuasive then to his.

Nikita dropped her gun on him putting it in her boot and pulled his sister in front of her. The gun held to her head."hello Hel we have to stop meeting like this. The world on fire hmm sorry not today darlin." She said to Hel. She looked at Leo" like I said get out or I will kill your sister. That be some explaining to do to your family. Had a choice to save her and didn't take it. I don't even need the gun, a snap of her neck and it is lights out,but you know that." Nikita said. She was in a dangerous mood and really wasn't in the mood to be messed with.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Victoria stood up as she heard the trouble going on outside at the dance floor, she stood up and looked outside the window." Oh Samantha, you cheeky little minx."She said as if amused before walking towards the office door and looking at Nikita with Leo and Hel." Nikita darling, i should have realized this was your handy work, what party guest have you found us?" She looked at both Helena and Leo."My, my, first a Simpsons now some Wayans, arent i the popular one today?"

Leo sighed as he looked at Hel, then up to Nikita as he smirked "And you would just expect me to walk out of here and not meet with any trouble? Dont take me for a fool Nikita. I know how you work. Besides, if I left now it would just come back to bite you on the arse later, surely you dont want that?" He smiles calmy, its strange at how calm he is in this situation. His plan was coming together nicely. He looked down at Hels lighter to see that the gas was still on. He smiled as he looked at Hel, signalling her to the Lighter discretly. Leo sighs as he walks closer to Nikita, unarmed. He was useless without his guns, and he left his sniper hidden outside. They knew he was at a disadvantage but he didnt let that get to him. "Nikita, the thing is... Would you even pull the trigger? Do you have the resolve?" He smirked to himself as he looks at her guns. "Oh well, I would take my leave but now that You've put my sister in danger, well I cant just leave her... That would make me look bad." He walks closer to Nikita and then turns to see Victoria "It seems to be your lucky day, Victoria, how do you get such publicity?" He grins at her and then back to Nikita "besides, I wont go anywhere without my python.. Its.... Unique..."

Nikita smirked and stepped back holding. Hel,"yeah uh huh with lighter keep it off or she does die. I did say no funny business." She raised an eyebrow. He asked if she shoot Helena."well we can always find out if I actually shoot her." Nikita moved the gun quickly. And shot Helena in the leg."Next one goes in her head. You want to test me." Nikita said."you can leave no problems if you leave now with your sister and your gun. Trust me I work alone I don't have any lackies out there to hurt you. You don't me as well as you think you do. Make your choice quickly before dear old Helena bleeds out. Also of course. Victoria you knew I was coming dear." She said"eh no more discussion your sister and your gun or what you came here for you choose. I would make it fast i don't know how much blood she has lost."she said.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Dani twitched her dreams being interrupted by a vision. Crimson splashed across a colorless floor and a familiar voice speaks. It mentions her sister and bleeding out as well as a Victoria. The vision changes leaving a pair of eyes staring at her before fading.

Eyes flying open Dani sits up. Hair a mess and wide eyed she looks around frantically her heart pounding against her chest like a jack hammer. Finding herself alone in her room her heart began to slow. Sighing in relief Dani stumbled from her bed and hurried to get dressed. Soon she was wearing blue jeans, knee high black combat boots, and a white dress shirt under a blue jean jacket. Pulling her hair into a ponytail she races out of her room. She needed to get help! Spotting Arri she stumbled over to him and shook him trying to get him awake. "Arri come on! Wake up! Hel is in trouble!"

@

everythingqueenieA Heavenly Host

"Didnt expect you to shoot up my party, it is bad for business. However, how cant complain knowing how you came in my defense my lady knight in shinning armor." She said with a smirked but then turned serious before turning to Leo and Helene."I am sorry for the injury. I am afraid, Niki takes security very seriously and can sometimes and tends to be over excited when people come without an appointment. As you can plainly see, if you leave now you can ask the bartender for medkit to treat the wound and book an appointment to see me. The gun i am afraid, you wont be getting that back until you actualy outside club premises. It is against club policy to carry them here."

Leo looks at Hel as he flinches a tiny bit and then says to Nikita "Well now you've caused a scene..." Leo sighs as he says" Oh well... Sucks for you... To be honest I feel sorry for the cleaners.. Having to clean up all the blood... You know, you should be a cleaner... It suits you, cleaning up peaoples waste..." He sighs angrily before saying "Fine. I will leave, I have to admit, im impressed Nikita.. Your one of the first to actually foil my plans... No matter..." He goes over to Hel and helps her up and starts to walk out with her before turning back to both of them. "Just so we know... You got off lucky here... Oh and Nikita.. I will enjoy shooting bullets into your dead corpse.. Oh and thanks for the offer... But I wont be booking an appointment anytime soon," he says as he looks at Victoria and then walks Hel out of the club, before sitting her outside and putting pressure on the wound, he has some bandages in his pocket so he wraps that round the wound tightly as he says" We will treat it properly back at home..." Despite the tough guy act he was actually really worried.

Hel flinched but held in a yell when she got shot in the leg, holding the wound with one of her hands. For fuck's sake. At least it was me and not Leo. Between a few heavy breaths, she turned to correct Victoria, "We didn't shoot up the party. That dead body on the dance floor is not our doing." There was no way she would accept help from any medkit from the Johnsons, but it was a surprise it was even offered to her. She leaned against Leo for support as he helped walk her out of the office and building. After he commented, she looked back and gave both Nikita and Victoria a look that said 'until next time'. After Leo sat her down, she looked at him with a forced smile as she tried to keep in her sounds from the pain. "I'll be fine, don't worry. I'm glad it was me and not you at least." She looked at him sternly, "We'll get your python back. That's a promise." She was determined now, not only for revenge of her leg, the shipment, and Leo's gun but for their dignity.

Leo looked at his sister as he gets a serious look on his face "Im not bothered about my gun at the moment, its just a gun. I can get another one..." He was getting really protective. Despite being younger,he tightens her bandages a little more. "I was too careless so Im sorry.." He picks up his sniper hidden nearby as he goes back over to Hel "Can you walk?" He asks as he looks at her.. "It wouldnt have made a difference who it was... But It should have been me. To be honest im surprised she didnt shoot me as well..... Anyway lets get home, we need to come up with a plan... And possibly bring other people with us, well. You. I will be acting alone like usual. Its safer for both of us that way." He smiles to his sister as he helps her get back to the Wayans home.

Dani huffed annoyed when Arri didnt wake up. There went that plan. Standing she headed toward the small room that acted as a med bay. She often watched the doctors patch her siblings and others up whenever they needed it. Unfortunately they were gone. A flu apparently has been going around. Rolling her eyes she began setting up the needed tools to help her sister. She knew enough to know how to patch up a gun shot wound. She learned how to when she was nine in case anything happened. Now its seems she was smart to do so to. Finishing quickly she sat in the chair with a huff and impatiently began to wait for them to arrive worry eating at her heart. Hopefully Hel was okay.

Hel looked down after seeing her brother's face, "Alright...I'm sorry." She scrunched up at the slight stinging pain when he tightened the bandages. Her leg had been going numb due to the blood loss, but it still had some feeling in it. "You were fine, we don't show weakness and it's worth it to maintain that image. Don't be sorry, please? I'm alive so at least I somewhat listened." She teased as she tried to lift the spirits between them. "Yeah I can walk but no it's better it was me. If she shot you I probably would have snapped...." She gave him a warm smile as they took her motorcycle back to the mansion (I know you didn't say that but I don't want to leave her bike there.)

Arriving home, she leaned against Leo as she limped her way into the medical room of the mansion. "Thanks for everything, Leo. I thi-" She stopped instantly when she laid her eyes upon Dani sitting in the room, obviously waiting for them to return. Hel knew Dani had an idea of what happened and hung her head in embarrassment. "Hey Dani...We're fine, really..." She didn't know what to do, even as the oldest having to answer to family or knowing she worried them somehow was difficult for her.

Dani twitched averting her gaze from the window she had been staring out of and onto her siblings. Her fingers stopped drumming on the metal table and she stood eyeing them sternly. What they had done was foolish and if it had gone another way they would have been dead. That is something Dani couldn't forgive. Lips pursed she pointed toward the hospital bed. "Sit. You drove me mad with worry when I got that vision and you should feel lucky your alive. Now I dont want to hear a word out of either of you. "

Turning she grabbed the proper tools. Its time to get started.

(Oh damn. Stern Kira. *silence*)

Hel's eyes widened and she sat on the bed instantly. Dani was the youngest and sweetest but when she was upset or angry it was best not to argue. Hel opened her mouth to plea her case but only air escaped from her as she watched Dani grab a bunch of supplies and tools. Great...this is going to hurt like a bitch. She clung onto the edge of the bed and prepared herself for the impending pain she expected then looked over at Leo. She gave him a silent nod to call him over and help Dani if she needed it, though Hel wasn't sure if Dani even wanted help at this point.

(I'll be back in a few hours. I'll try to reply via phone but if not I'll reply when I get home.)

Nikita watched them go with a glare."yeah that down there was me. It was my hit. Shooting her was the only way to show I was serious." She said. She turned as they left."Victoria you okay?not hurt or anything are you."Nikita asked and looked her over. "You don't look worse for the wear."she said. Niki sighed and leaned back."its been a long day." She said. She put her gun in her other boot."sorry one dead body stabbed and another shot sadly that's my job I can't. Pick the location." She stood up straight. "So you have an assignment for me." She asked. She gave Victoria. A small smile. She hoped Lyle and the other kids were okay. She sighed and texted

"Lyle you okay?please text back or I will think your in trouble "She send it.

@Bullet

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

DeathToAllBetrayers

Turning Dani got to work. Holding her leg down right above the wound she splashed some celox grains on it. It would help stop the bleeding. After a few minutes she grabbed a syringe already prepared and ruthlessly injected it into the wound. Throwing it aside she grabbed the tool needed to get the bullet shards out and soon had three shards sitting on the metal table. Grabbing the needle and thread she got to work sewing the wound and soon was bandaging it up. Grinning she heartlessly kneaded it making sure it was in order before turning to her sister. "Done. Now no walking on it for a week or two depending on the recovery and youll be good. You are lucky it didn't hit a vein or anything. Even your bone was missed with only a bruise. "

Humming Dani turned and began cleaning up. The syringe went into the trash and the tools cleaned. Putting the celox grains up she started collecting the bullet shards and putting them in a baggy. They would need to be destroyed so no evidence was left.

Leo sat there as Dani treated Hels wound, he was glad that someone like Dani was in the family as she could treat almost any wound, she has seen most of them after all. He sighed as he said "Well, at least you didnt go and bleed out on me. And Im surprised I managed to keep my cool... I felt like I was about to explode." He said as he smiled at Hel and then to Dani "Thanks for treating her, I was starting to get worried." He reaches into his pocket and grabs Hels custom lighter and chucks it to her. "I managed to sneak it out when nobody was looking... It may be a bit broken, but its nothing that cant be fixed. Other than a few scratches and maybe a slight delay with the gas it should be fine." He reaches into his pocket and grabs his phone and looks through it and with a sigh of relief no important information came up. He looked at Hel with embarrassment as he says, "We looked so weak back there.. We were practically helpless. Hmm" he started to think about what to do next, "I fear that next time we meet them they wont be so lenient and let us leave with only a wound to someones leg.." He got up and started walking to his office "Im gonna start a new project. Might make a flamethrower with a shotgun attachment" he smiled as his crazy idea and kept walking, waving to Dani and Hel as he walked off

Gilmoregirl12 said:
Nikita watched them go with a glare."yeah that down there was me. It was my hit. Shooting her was the only way to show I was serious." She said. She turned as they left."Victoria you okay?not hurt or anything are you."Nikita asked and looked her over. "You don't look worse for the wear."she said. Niki sighed and leaned back."its been a long day." She said. She put her gun in her other boot."sorry one dead body stabbed and another shot sadly that's my job I can't. Pick the location." She stood up straight. "So you have an assignment for me." She asked. She gave Victoria. A small smile. She hoped Lyle and the other kids were okay. She sighed and texted
"Lyle you okay?please text back or I will think your in trouble "She send it.

DeathToAllBetrayers
"I am fine, my dear, these two never reached my office and you can see, not to mention i can defend myself. Still, it was sweet." Victoria said with a smile and give Niki a kiss on the cheek. "And i cant complain for a job done i asked for."He waved for them to walk further from her office not wanting to speak near Samantha." I have tried to bring a special party favor from outside Ravenwood but seem to be constantly interfere with by police despite my best. I think someone is tipping them off."

Niki nods as they walk."Mrs.Victoria that's my job. I know you can protect yourself,but that is why your parents have me. So I can do there dirty work and protect you the kids." She said as she walked. Her back was straight she always stood straight,especially when she got a job.

" So do you want me to find who is tipping them off or do you want me to kill them. Or is it you want me to pick it up and bring it back Here?" She asked. Her hands were clasped behind her back as she walked. Nikita was almost always a formal person,it was how she was taught. Yeah she had flash backs to what happened before, but she would just shake it off they normally happened at night any way. Nikita looked over at Victoria as they walked.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
"A little bit of all of the above... I have nothing concrete to work on and with both Wayans and Simpsons looking me up, i cant afford to be stabbed in the back. I am working to get a new shipment in two three day, using pretty much the same crew coming in by truck with the same crew involved. You will get the list of names if you take the job." She said stopping and looking back at Nikita a serious look on her face."this is however a decoy, it will actually transporting the good we use to hide the contraband for real though the crew wont know that. If that is attacked i know there is someone in the crew tipping people of and you can take a look. However until then, i would like you to oversee the actual shipment and bring it here. It want be as much as i would like no more then a package but still more then others will have."

Nikita sighed. She wasn't A pack mule and did not like to be treated as such. Her face was business like showing nothing. She however did want to find the snake in the grass and cut off its head so the saying goes. She pondered this job. She let out a sigh, Victoria could get her to do anything even be a pack mule."alright. I will take the Job. I will however double my normal pay I don't do pack mule ever, so the price just went up. Just notify me the details and I will get it done." She said.

Nikita was all business when it came to her job. If she was going to get caught by the cops it wouldn't be for being a pack mule. It be for assassinating the President or someone in Congress. She never just attempted, she succeeded. Nikita nods to her"If nothing else I will take me leave of you Ms. Victoria."she said.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hel braced herself for the pain, gripping onto the hospital bed she was sitting on and holding her breath to make sure she didn't make any sounds as Dani patched her up. She didn't want to make the situation worse and complaining never helped anyone. "Well you did a great job staying calm, Leo. I think an explosion would be a great way to handle them next time." The ideas for payback were floating around Hel's mind and the more violent options were sounding best to her right now. Dani was taking care of her leg but Hel could tell that she was taking out some revenge on her leg while she worked. She deserved it, she got hit by carelessly going into Johnson territory without much of a plan but that didn't make it hurt any less. While Dani was pulling out the bullet shards, Hel caught her lighter from Leo. "Thank you. I'll get working on it as soon as I can then. I love this thing." Once Dani kneaded Hel's let she let out a small yell, "Fuc-!"She was somewhat dazed until her sister's words snapped her into reality. "Thanks Dani. A whole week? That's impossible, what am I supposed to do in the meantime? We have to keep everything in check..." Then Leo voiced his idea. "We are not weak, we can take them easily and don't you dare think otherwise." His new project sounded pretty awesome and excited her. She waved back at him as he walked away, "Keep me updated with that! It would be a lot of fun!"

She looked at Dani who had finished cleaning up the supplies she used to patch up the leg and was putting the bullet pieces into a bag. Sticking her lighter into her pocket, she reached out to her sister, "Little help getting down? You said I can't walk on it so.."

"Nikita.."She said softly taking her hand into hers feeling guilty for offending her by choosing her for the job. She hated Nikita being all business like with Victoria, she hated it even more when she was business like and angry for a decision Victoria made even more. Victoria wanted to be close to Nikita and didnt want her knew role as family head to change that. She wondered whether nikita knew that and that is why she is like that."I know this is not your usual job, but this is extraordinary times and i need someone i can really trust to this. I dont like you but at risk like this either in fact i dont like putting you at risk at all with all the cleaning duties because i do worry about you when you work, like the rest of my family. However i know this is what you guys want to do and in my role i cant turned down trusted talent even if its family or... "She sighed figuring she might have said to much."Look you do this i will pay you triple and a promise of a really juicy clean up later. Deal?"

Leo smiled at Hels comment as he says "I will keep you updated then, anyway its just an idea, its gonna he hard getting all the supplies now that the other families know we mean business. But oh well" he smirked to himself and then went to his office, he sits at his desk and takes off his gear and gets changed into casual clothes, leaving his sniper on his desk as he sorts out his ammo and polishes the sniper. "Its a shame I didnt get to use my bullets today.. I wanted to see if their attachment would work..." He sighs as he cleans his sniper, he treated his sniper like a child and was obsessed with the thing. As he finishes cleaning he starts thinking of ways to exact his revenge. "I looked so weak today. Damn that Nikita bitch" He knew people were undwrestimating him and he hated the thought, it made him sick. He throws one of the bullets across the room and then starts to think "Hmm.. I will have to be careful from now on.. Back to my normal work... I will have to set some rules with everyone first though before I go out doing contracts." He smiles to himself, he was eager to get back out on the field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back