• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mafia Bosses Target ( Mafia Boss x Target )

Onyx’s face was still red like a fresh tomato for his screw up on claiming Roje as his, but he didn’t completely dislike the idea of calling the vampire his. The angel smiled just a touch, he was willing to work hard to potentially earn the right to do that in the future. Emerald would nod a bit as the vampiric woman would speak of striking down Alexandrite, how it should be easier with their help… should be. “Well, if lil’ bird has told the truth with just what that idiot has accomplished then I hate to say that my previous methods may not have similar effects. If she has gained any of Onyx’s abilities, we all need to be wary.” Emerald spoke lightly, but he would hold his tongue for a few moments as he looked at his younger sibling. The angel tilted his head, before nodding in understanding about his weaponry not being finished anytime soon, after all, quality takes time. He’d much rather have weapons he can rely on rather than fodder that’s only good for a use or two. His golden orbs would train onto something ahead of the group as he increased his pace to go look around partially on his own for the moment.

“Don’t get me wrong, I know Onyx has crazy potential but right now I’m seriously doubting he has much of a chance against Alex. He can fight well if his back is pushed to the wall, but if his fear relapses he may become more of a liability.” Emerald spoke lightly as to ensure that only Roje could hear his concerns, he was a big brother so of course he was going to look out for the angel. “That being said… I have reason to believe he’s already taken a liking to you, so much so he’s willing to come out of hiding to help you. You say you two have just met but he trusts you enough to do this… don’t mislead that trust.” Even as their surroundings grew darker, both the Eventide boys proceeded forth like it was nothing, as if they saw through the dark like they had a source of light wherever they walked. The older of the two boys smiled and shook his head at Roje’s comments about their looks, a nice compliment but one that he had heard a bit too much for it to feel special at this point.

Emerald would slowly take out a small book, flipping it open to reveal pages filled with different symbols and lists, ingredients he uses for different spells. “I can track a person rather well, but for a person such as Alex who’s not just roaming among the streets… that’s why I have a few spells under my belt that’ll help with such a case.” The mage would read the page from his miniature grimoire before nodding a tad, seemingly satisfied with the info it had before placing the book back into his back pocket. “The materials are common enough, I’ll be able to create a scrying eye in the morning after some of my energy replenishes. Teleporting is quite tiring after all.” With that, Onyx would finally return from his little adventure forth with nothing to avail. The angel received a small smile from his brother, before slowly putting an arm around Roje’s shoulder as they walked. Was he trying to be a bit more lovey? Or was he just growing tired of the eventful day? Either way, he was trying to be close with his lover.

Roje.png
Roje wasn't surprised that Onyx was already latched onto her as if he's known her for years. I guess that's what happens when you're naive to the world. The vampire thought to herself. Back in the past she had done the same and lost every one every time. Lucky for Onyx she wasn't going to just disappear, but she wasn't going to get attached like he was. It was just something that steered her away and she was not gonna bother to change her mind now. "Well, Emerald, I wouldn't know what I could possibly do to even do that. I've been through more shit than the average person and I'm not that old. Time travel, kidnapping, the whole nine yards." Waving her hand nonchalantly, she continued to walk with him. Though she did side-eye him when she noticed him pulling a small book out that was similar to that of something a wizard had. Oh great. Just what I needed... Oh well, only way we can track down so I guess I'll have to deal with it for the time being. Soon enough Onyx was on her side but suddenly throwing his arm around Roje's shoulders. Raising an eyebrow, she also side-eyed him. What the hell was he doing? He wasn't like this before.

"If you need anything, Em you just let me know. I'll get what you need in no time." As they approached the docks, there were very dim lights decorating the place while the sound of water filled the air. "Welcome to my other humble abode." Slipping herself from Onyx, she approached a door to one of the many warehouses and opened the doors to reveal a training area with weights, a boxing ring in the middle, and a few other things. While it was not ideal for sleeping in, it was a place where she trained. There were mats placed upon the ground to make it less... Rough. "You can train here if you guys want. Whole purpose of this place. Otherwise I guess we'll get you a hotel for you Em, unless you feel like sleeping on my couch. Or you can stay here, I'd just have to get you a few things to make it comfortable." Shrugging her shoulders, the vampire stepped in more as she found her light switch and lit up the whole interior so it was a lot easier to see everything in detail. "Many people have been in and out of here, learning from me to fight. Kids, adults, everything. Though they were always supernaturals, so if you have a sensitive nose like mine, you may smell a few of those people in here."

Roje loved her life in New York, even if it did cause a lot of issues and drama to come up. But that was the price you paid. Walking over to a fridge she had off to the side, she opened it and pulled out a bag of red liquid and closed the door with her foot before turning to them while she drank as if it was a kool-aid pack. "Go ahead, look around, talk, do whatever. I'll be here." While her words were garbled from the bag in her mouth, she plopped on a stack of mats and just casually sat there.

Anthem Anthem

"Time travel? Well consider me impressed, I've only dabbled in time manipulation yet it was only for a minute or so. The price for anymore than that is just too great for me to do willy-nilly." Sapphire eyes widened as Roje spoke of the... events she had experienced. It was a shock to the mage, while his repertoire was quite expansive as well it seems the vampires surpassed his at a million different levels. Emerald would then nod as the woman spoke of retrieving what he needed for the scrying eye, it was mostly stuff one could get at a general store or in a city like New York, a farmers market, no organs or supernatural material needed... this time. The angel was smiling as he was close to Roje, catching the eye of his brother who had recalled that the woman stated they had simply met a day ago and dubbed him a buddy of some sorts. Perhaps there was more to it? Maybe Onyx was better at making friends than his brother originally gave him credit for. Though the smile returned to a neutral status as the woman slipped away to reveal what one of the warehouses had within it, causing a gasp of awe from the Eventide brothers.

The boys stood in awe for but a moment before following the woman into the storage facility turned gym, comedically getting stuck in the door for a few moments as they tried to enter at the same time consecutively before the older of the two finally allowed his baby brother to pass first. Emerald would look to Roje as she started sipping on a pack of blood like a children's drink, he was rather grateful for her going through the process of getting bags rather than savagely using one of them as a walking, talking restaurant. "I have a brother-in-law within walking distance of here, I can just crash there once we're done for the night and consider getting rest. He's one of the few members of my wife's family that doesn't curse me for taking their perfect piece away from them." The mage said before chuckling a touch as his eyes drifted to the boxing ring in the center of the building. "Onyx. Care for a round?" The angel perked up from looking at the weights with stars in his golden eyes, a toothy grin stretching across his face as he cracked his knuckles.

"You're on." Tugging on the collar of his shirt to loosen it just a touch, Onyx dashed towards the ring and jumped over the ropes as he seemingly had another second wind of energy, hopping from one foot to another to warm-up. A soft laugh fell from the older boy's lips as he walked to the ring, ducking under the ropes before slowly removing his white tunic and tossing it to a collapsed stack of mats so the fabric wouldn't be ruined. "Use your magic, or I might win this time." The angel smirked as he put his hands up in a stature similar to that of boxing, his brother taking one descended from a forgotten sub-set of Muay Thai. Onyx blitzed towards the mage, throwing a heavy fist towards his ribs only to be repelled by a barrier of some kind. Emerald smirked as he revealed two of his fingers crossed, a light blue glow could be seen where the angel attempted to strike. "I'm waiting, Baby Bird." This would start a long bout of Onyx attempting to break past Emerald's defenses and weave past the mage's counterstrikes. Some kicks from the angel would make it through the armor, proving him capable of being fast and packing a slight punch at least. It was quite the spectacle!

Roje.png
Anthem Anthem

Roje knew that not everyone had the perfect family that everyone wished for. There was only one person usually in the family that brought peace and that one would keep contact with. In this case it seemed to be Onyx and his brother Emerald. They seemed almost like two peas in a pod. Though Onyx had a more childish nature to him that he seemed to expose every once in a while. It was something she noticed within the small amount of time that she's known the man. While the pair was fighting hand-to-hand, she could recall the times where she learned. At first it was difficult and hard on the body. But once she got in the groove of things, that was the end of it as her sills became sharper over the years. She even found it nice that it was useful in many situations even when the opponent was stronger. The brothers eventually threw some magic into the mix, essentially cheating in the ring. As unfair as it was, if they needed that to fight against their Loony-bin sister then so be it and train away.

Crossing one leg over the other while she continued to "eat", she had pulled her phone from her pocket and scrolled through it to see if there was anything new. Of course there wasn't, but one could hope right? Her brother was human, and she felt bad that he had gotten dragged into the underbelly of New York. Stuffing her phone back into the pocket, the Vampire got up and tossed that plastic bag into the trash before walking up to the ring where Onyx took his brother down and they both seemed to be good sports about it. Well at least they weren't going to be at eachother's throats and try to have a bigger dick contest. "Well since it looks like you boys are done, Emerald why don't you show me your little witchy stuff." she said with a casual wave around with her hand.

Of course the Trio gathered around and listened to how all of it worked and the way he explained it was clear enough so she had hoped he could pull it off with ease as he makes it sound. The less time this takes, the better. Thought Roje as she crossed her arms over her chest as the sun practically was gone and left nothing but the lights in the warehouse on. "Well glad to have you part of the team." Patting the man's back, she then felt her phone buzz and immediately she pulled it out and picked it up. Roje quickly moved away from the pair and to the door of the warehouse as she slipped through and stood outside while keeping her head on a swivel.

"Do you have anything?"

"We have some hints. Tracks even. Though they eventually just disappear."

"Disappear? How the fuck does that happen? We're not up against a mother fucking witch."

"Boss, we might as well be. I don't know if she's working with one or what. One moment she's there, the next she isnt. Like a damn ghost."

"Are you fucking kidding me- Know what. Fine. Lets say she is working with one, time to start asking the fucking witches. I want to know who is working with that fucking nutcase." she hung up and she sighed with frustration as she pulled her hair out of its tie and raked her fingers through the brown strands. "Fuck." How does a nutcase who probably just arrived already have a witch on their side? There's no way right? Not unless she had damn connections. Taking a moment she eventually turned around and pulled the door open, only to see Onyx there and giving her a heart attack. "Dammit Onyx! What the fuck were you doing there!?" She shouted at him, rubbing her temples with an audible sigh of frustration. "Holy shit... Are you guys done for tonight?"

Emerald really did make all the magic-y, mage shit sound like almost anyone could perform such feats even though 9 times out of 10, that was never the case. The elder of the brothers spoke of using simple materia, quite literally a few herbs one could find at the market to set up an all-seeing eye. For battle, blood would be the main source of energy as he could transmute the ichor into different attack-types, such as bladed projectiles or even igniting the iron within the blood to create a fiery rain against an unexpecting foe. The explanation alone was able to ignite that curiosity within Onyx once more, making the angel wonder if he should try his hand at magic once again… maybe he could avoid accidentally almost blowing his arm off this time. Emerald’s sapphire-like digits had the same determined glint as Onyx’s golden orbs, neither brother was going to back down at this point as they were both ready to do what they should’ve, years ago.

As Roje stepped out to take a call, the two brothers took a few more moments to catch up since it had been more than a couple of years since they had separated at this point. “So, how long till I can expect a wedding invitation?” Emerald mused with a grin spread ear to ear, prompting a quick roll of the eyes from his baby brother whilst the angel shook his head. “We’re not together, Emmy. Don’t get me wrong she’s drop dead gorgeous, and I’ve loved being around her so far. We’re just not at that level yet. I’m pretty sure she just sees me as someone to keep around until this shit is said and done, then I’m on my own again.” The angel spoke softly, his golden orbs directed at the ground to avoid any sympathetic looks from his brother. Emerald would pat Onyx’s shoulder with only a few words. “Give it time, okay? I’ll be back in the morning, see you then.” In a puff of mist, the mage would transport himself to one of the locations he had placed an arcane circle within the city.

Wrapping his wings around himself, Onyx approached the door Roje had left as his thoughts ran wild within his mind. Though he was promptly ripped from the thinking status as the vampire yelled, seemingly shocked by his positioning close to the door. “Sorry. Emerald left for the night so I was just coming to see if you were still here, I don’t have enhanced hearing so I couldn’t just listen for you.” Though due to Roje’s volume, he was able to hear about just how little they were little to trace when it came to Alexandrite, it seems she was just as ghastly as ever. The young angel would walk to the vampire’s side as he opened his wings partially, draping the feathered limb over Roje’s shoulders. It was similar to wrapping his arm around her, but in the end more comfortable this way… just a lot of feathers.

“Alex… She most likely is either blackmailing people into covering her tracks for her, or she’s already claimed a few supernatural lives to grant her enhanced stealth capabilities.” Going off of what he heard as he walked to the door, Onyx’s eyes squinted at the ground in disgusted thought. “At least Emerald can bypass it with the scrying eye shit. His magic has always been great at bypassing her abilities.” The angel mumbled as he kept his wings lightly wrapped around Roje, it seemed he still wanted to be close like earlier… oddly enough. “I doubt you’ve had people like us around to help. But I’m sure the three of us can set shit straight.”

Roje.png

Of course he was standing there and heard part of her conversation. That was the last thing she needed. Him getting his nose into her business when she didn't want him to be. There was no way in hell he needed to figure she was the fuckin king of the vampire mafia. His wing draped over her as he stood by and shook her head "I don't care what the bitch is doing. If she has extra hands, we need them too. After all, that's why Emerald is here." Moving towards the light switch to shut them off of her warehouse, they then stepped out together and began to walk back to her place. His words were only simply falling off of her because she knew the ins and the outs, what some things worked and what didn't. The last few years have taught her so much and despite knowing she needed more time to learn... This was something she was somewhat familiar with. "Onyx, you're right, I never have had a being of your caliber on my side. But I have had plenty of wonderful people who've helped me before." But died in the end. She quietly added, feeling his warm feathers from his wing still over her shoulder.

"So tell me why you're suddenly being very... Close?" Roje asked, glancing at him before looking ahead while they walked. I don't mind what the answer is. Not like I'd let him get as close as he thinks he can. Not letting another person die because of my cursed ass. Biting her lip slightly, her hands stuffed into her back pockets. "Ever since your brother came you've been acting weird. Is it because you wanted to show off to him? Not that I care but. Could've warned me at the very least if you wanted me to play along." While they weren't in a relationship, they did have some kind of partnership now that his fuckin sister was involved. "I probably would've been more lovey with you if anything and just made it seem far more convincing." The streets were pretty empty, mainly just because of the path they were taking. As they walked she could recall the words Emerald said to her about Onyx taking a liking to her. He's going to wind up getting hurt in the end. He shouldn't bother with me. He can find someone else that wont lead him to his fucking death.

There were times where she wanted to go back to the mansion leave this behind and see if it even existed at this point anymore. Where everything began and where her human life ended and where her Vampire life began. Where the trail of bodies she inevitably left behind...

Before she knew it they were at the apartment and she went upstairs with Onyx while pulling her keys from her pocket. "I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight, so you can take the bed." Sticking the key into her apartment, she stepped in and kicked off her boots before putting those same keys on the table and removing her jacket, followed by her shirt. Roje had to take a shower anyways after what she had to do earlier in the day "I'll probably have a few drinks even though it'd do jack shit for me. Not gonna feel a damn thing unfortunately." All she wanted was just...Tipsy. That would be enough for her.​

With his hands stuffed in his pocket, Onyx would look at the ground as his cheeks would lighten a bit with blush and embarrassment struck true. But he would take a deep breath, an answer needed to be given instead of just standing there like a complete fool. “Well I guess you could say that I wanted to show off a little bit. Emerald has his family and shit, while I’ve been on my own for a long while now so I thought I could show off that I was capable of being sociable and such.” It was hard at times, to see his brother doing so well when it came to the department of love while he got shit until Roje came around… even though what they had was better defined as lust at the end of the day. Onyx would have his wings disappear after a while so they weren’t just out there for the world to see, he had been called a devil, Lucifer, demon enough in one damned week.

The only good thing that came from the titles were the little bit of infamy he had gained from being more open than most supernaturals, it was a shocker that a hunter hadn’t chased him down quite yet. Perhaps they were too scared to go after a celestial’s child? Or perhaps the fights he had gotten into were enough to deter the fools, either way he was okay with the lack of action at times. All in all it just gave him more time to sleep or genuinely relax when those times were cut thin most of the time.

As they arrived at the apartment, Onyx would tilt his head as she offered the bed to sleep in on his own for the night. He didn’t even know if he could sleep either, considering within the next week they could be fighting the one person he truly hated and wanted to be rid of… It was an oddly exhilarating feeling. Then came the topic of her wanting to drink her problems away, but weren’t vampires resistant against traditional alcohol? An idea popped into Onyx’s mind, an odd idea but an idea nonetheless. Taking one of the throwing spikes from before, he would cut along his wrist before offering the open wound to Roje. “I know you said you don’t bite people, but technically you’re not biting if I do this, ya know? So go ahead and drink up!” The angel said with the devil’s grin. “Plus, this is more fun than just going to sleep.”

Roje.png
Raising her eyebrow, she glanced at Onyx as he cut himself to give her what she had been looking for. Even at the club she hated to take a drunken individual and feed from them even with their consent. This to her, was no different. The scent of his blood was stronger now that it was in the open, that wine-like smell was filling her nostrils like a steak in a steakhouse. What the fuck is he thinking? I don't care if he's offering himself... Walking up to him, she stopped right before him and had grasped his forearm to keep it away "Onyx I'm not going to do that. I hate drinking from the source. I don't...I don't feel normal. I feel like a fiend." Even after voicing this, he pushed her a little more and it irritated her "I just fucking said I'm not going to take your blood, Onyx. I can't. Even though I know it smells like wine and probably tastes like it too." Dammit she had standards! It didn't take him long to pull his arm from her hand and instead used his other thumb to swipe the wound "What the fuck are you-" Immediately his thumb brushed against her lips and it took so much control to not instinctively lick her lips.

He just fucking smeared it in a most dangerous spot and she wasn't sure if she was gonna be able to resist. Licking her lips was a common thing for her and now she had to fight the urge. While most people would say to wipe it off with her hand, it would only cause more of a mess and smear more of that strong scent along her skin. "You fuck." Maybe she could make it to the sink and wash it off? But that's if she didnt instinctively lick her lips on the way there. "You're messing with a dangerous game, Onyx. I don't know why you're playing." Her hand lifted and almost went to touch the blood but she had stopped Fuck. I feel like I'm going to lose it any second. Being around blood was never an issue, but being around this type of blood was. It was sweet, enticing, was intoxicating even by the smell alone. He knew what he was doing, there was no doubt in her mind because he wasted no time in dancing on her weakness. This angered her, how could he? But then again what did she expect? He was someone she let in and not only played around multiple times, but she barely knew him. He was probably always like this and she chose another wrong person.

Her lips parted to say something again but instead his lips pressed against hers and her eyes had widened as she could feel the sweet crimson just barely touching her tongue. With that alone, it sparked a fire that she couldn't stop. It was so sweet, succulent, and damn right intoxicating as she thought. A hand had slipped to the back of his head, lacing her fingers in the brown strands as she kissed him back. More. She wanted more of his blood. It was so unique, so new. How could anyone resist that? While she was succeeding, he demolished what she was fighting with ease and pushed her into the deep end...

And she loved it.

Roje's hand had grasped his arm and broke the kiss, immediately going for the open wound and pressing her mouth to it. This was dangerous. So dangerous that she felt like she wouldn't be able to stop. It was just a wound, right? He'd heal up. But that didn't stop the addiction slowly growing as her hand tightened on his forearm. Fangs grazed his skin but the vampire was fighting so hard to not bite him. It was just a bite... Just one... She could hear his voice egging her on, practically begging her to bite him. He really wanted this. Did he really want to feel a vampire's fangs in his skin? It took a moment but she finally caved because any longer and she was going to go absolutely batshit crazy. Breaking away from his wrist, she pulled away and dragged him over to the couch where she shoved him down and got into his lap. If this is what he was looking for, well he got it. Her lips had attacked his wrist again, hoping that this would not continue to ooze before facing him. The vampire did not care for his new shirt, she just pulled it open and let the buttons go flying wherever they damn well pleased.

Her lips attacked his neck, and she could hear the blood flowing through his veins. That heart of his picking up pace "I'm expecting you to stop me." Roje said against his neck before she bit right into his skin, practically melting in his grasp as she felt the blood rushing into her mouth. He was so gonna get punched for this later.​

If someone had told Onyx he’d be teasing a vampire with his blood a few days ago, he certainly wouldn’t have thought of it in a manner such as this one. Though then again, there was no real way to expect the scene playing out within the apartment at this point as Roje was barely grasping onto her bearings due to the drunken scent of his dark ichor. Every word that came out of the woman’s mouth was another complaint about his methods, despite the obvious effectiveness of them, sometimes boundaries had to be pushed just a tad. I mean, would it have been just as fun to just back down and sleep the night away? Hell no, not at all. So, pushing ahead he did what he thought was impossible nearly hours before and locked lips with the vampire in a tired yet valiant attempt to quell her thirst for something to satisfy her need for something… stronger. In a shocking twist, the angel would feel himself getting pulled deeper into the affectionate action as Roje tangled her fingers in his unkempt locks. This was an unexpected development…

But no way in hell he would deny it.

The attention was brought to the open wound once more as enchanted ichor continued to drip from the well-placed injury. It was like he had become one of the blood bags she had laying in the fridge, making the young angel feel like he was a damn Capri-Sun or something similar. Onyx couldn’t complain though, in the end, this is what he wanted. He wanted to get closer with Roje, closer to the woman that had brought nothing but adventure into his grim-filled life, and now she couldn’t get off after finding how addicting his angelic ichor was… another perk of being an Aasimar the young man supposed. “Well aren’t you going to go for more than just a few droplets? I’m basically offering you the faucet at this point, hun.” Onyx teased for a few moments before promptly being shut up, breath fleeing his lungs as he was thrown onto the couch. Despite his previous confidence nothing stopped him from blushing like a teenager as Roje sat on his lap. And despite having already seen so much too, perhaps he was just easy to mess with.

“Well then you’ll be disappointed, cause I have no intention of doing such a thing…” A grin stretched from ear to ear as the angel tilted his head to the side, permitting the vampire a bit more room as she finally sunk her fangs into his neck. A light grunt came from Onyx as the burning sensation from the bite was… odd, but one he quickly grew accustomed to. The injury on his wrist would slowly close, allowing blood flow to be primarily focused to the bite so quite literally became akin to a drinking fountain for her. Accelerated healing came in hand for numerous reasons, teasing a vampire was a new reason to add to the list once this was all over.

“I told you it wasn’t gonna turn out bad at all, ya dork…” Speaking softly as his arms wrapped around her, hugging the woman close as she enjoyed the intoxicating treat she finally allowed herself to indulge. His golden-green orbs would slowly close as the young man simply enjoyed holding Roje close for a few moments, while she got to enjoy the intoxicating nature of his ichor he grew addicted simply to being close to the vampiric woman, a dangerous addiction if left unchecked. After a while, the young man slowly felt Roje pulling away from his neck which prompted him to open his eyes as their gazes locked onto one another. “Looks like someone found their new favorite drink.” Onyx must’ve found some sort of blaze of confidence within himself, because the teasing and pushing just kept coming no matter what happened between the two. It hadn’t led to anything necessarily bad yet, so there was no harm to be worried about, right?

Onyx would place a kiss on Roje’s cheek before another idea came to mind. Leaning forward a bit, the angel would gently nip at the base of the woman’s neck, his teeth grazing her skin. His bite might leave a small bruise but was nothing like Roje’s sharp fangs. Either way, it was fun as hell to screw with-

The young angel felt the vampire jolt a bit from the teasing action, a chill slowly crept down his back as he realized the look Roje was now giving him.

Roje.png
Anthem Anthem

Roje didn't like the sound of him just blatantly pushing her expectations aside. Why was it that when one simple thing was told or asked, it fell on deaf ears? Whatever. It didn't matter at this point as the warm liquid filled her mouth. It felt like she was simply just drinking straight from the barrel of wine itself, it was fresh, sweet, and she could feel tingling running through her veins. At first she was quiet, but the more she drank the more she let out more pleasing sounds. After all, who could resist such a sweet treat? One hand firmly grasped Onyx's shoulder, while the other was grabbing and tugging at those chocolate locks because at this point... She wanted more. This is where she was worried about her biting into someone. That'd she get addicted and wouldn't stop till there was nothing left. Onyx was that unfortunate person (Or perhaps fortunate?) that she was digging herself into. Those strong arms of his wrapped around her body, some of his skin brushing against her own. Fuck. Was his touch always this... Electric?

She could feel sparks with every breath he drew, every brush of his skin against her own. All it took was one action to set it all ablaze. While this was absolutely thrilling and intoxicating, she had to stop. If there was a button that could be pressed, it would've been pressed now. Pull away. The Vampire thought to herself as she tried to get closer to Onyx, drinking even more. Roje pull the fuck away. There was resistance, there was no desire to stop what he started. PULL. AWAY. Those hazel eyes cracked open just a bit and slowly but surely she was coming back from whatever trance that she had been dragged into. However, now that her eyes were opened, she could see part of the room not exactly standing still. It was moving. Which meant that he indeed was a walking alcohol bottle. What a shitty way to describe that huh? Fuck. Slowly pulling herself from his neck, she gently cleaned up the wound she had given him. Can't let that all go to waste.

Finally taking a look at his face, their gazes had locked and upon her own expression was a dusting of pink with half lidded eyes. Taking her hand from his hair, she licked the blood from her lips and wiped whatever she couldn't reach. "Mmy favorite drink?" Roje asked "Sorrry, Onyx, but you're the only drink. Annnd I don't plan on letting you go. You taste waay too good to let go to waaste." It didn't take him long to give her a sweet kiss upon her cheek and lean close to her. This was the least thing she was expecting as she could feel his teeth digging into her skin. Granted, not as hard like she did to draw blood from him, but it did cause her to jolt and even tense her up a second after. This man was playing such dangerous games it was insane. When he finally looked at her, there was a gaze that screamed volumes and by the look on his face he knew.

It was a realization that he did something that he more than likely wasn't even going to regret later. Her hand basically grabbed his neck and part of his chin. Three fingers resting against the side of his neck while her pointer and thumb had been lining his jaw "I may bee a bit intoxicated," The vampire took a breath "But you're playing a dangerous gaame." Her grasp was firm but not enough to hurt him. Hazel eyes glossed over his features as she leaned in close "But...I want you to keep playing it." Those words came out as a whisper before those addicting lips crashed into Onyx's while the other hand ripped the rest of his shirt off of him. There was more. She wanted more. It was no longer about his blood as it began to seep more and more into her body. That same hand ran along every inch of his skin, moving the shirt out of her way and off his shoulders. "Keep biting me and watch what happens..." She said against his lips.​

Well, thankfully there was no need of cleaning the wound thanks to Roje’s attention and in general his accelerated healing closing the wound once she was done using him as her personal wine barrel. Onyx’s cheeks were dusted with blush as the woman sat in his lap, giving him the level of attention that thousands of men craved from their partners, but he was oh so lucky to indulge in it. In this moment he had become hers alone, as the intoxicated being of the night took claim of him with no resistance from the angel. Onyx’s eyes locked with the primal stare that was piercing through his very existence, he had flipped some sort of switch from what he could guess and honestly? The excitement in his veins continued to rise like adrenaline, causing his heart to accelerate to what normally would be dangerous highs for a human, but the drumbeat had become a common occurrence around Roje, it was a sensation that the angel was addicted to but couldn’t explain.

“Ahhh… shit.” Leaning his head back a bit, Onyx was surprised to say the least when the woman grasped his neck and jaw to nearly lock him into place.”A bit intoxicated? Uh-huh, just a bit…” Teasing as usual, the young man had a grin that stretched from ear to ear until Roje had forcibly pulled him in for another kiss as their lips locked together. Blushing like a schoolboy, it took the angel a few moments before reciprocating the action as the vampire got rid of the remaining fabric concealing his upper body. Her voice was sultry and basically daring him to carry on… And so he did. His teeth would strike against her skin once more, again and again to meet her challenge dead-on. Gentle hands ran along her sides and rested on her legs as their dance deepened… and deepened.

Hours had passed from the initiation, Onyx stood at the fridge to grab something to refresh him after their… activities. A cola was settled upon, cracking the can open and nearly chugging the whole damn thing down in one go as his eyes traveled to the window, staring to the midnight sky that colored the sky as a dark canvas. His wings were dragging behind him as he was still unable to put the feathered limbs away, that alongside forming bruises along his neck all the way to his shoulders caused him to blush even more. Cracking his neck to relieve some of the soreness that was building, it would just take him sometime to recover so the angel didn’t bother to ice anything for now.

The young man would take a chair and pull it up beside the couch that Roje was still sprawled on, under the blanket that he so graciously provided afterwards. The night was currently sleepless, but there were no complaints falling from Onyx’s lips as he gazed at the woman. It was hard to confirm for sure, but there was affection glimmering in his golden-green eyes as a soft smile slowly curled his lips. “Roje, are you doing okay there, dear?” With a low voice that borderlined a whisper, the angel checked up on his lover to see if she was even awake after their activities.

Roje.png

It was clear that the challenge was taken as his lips left her own and immediately assaulted her neck. This was hot. He was hot. Every bite that dug into her skin had caused her to react in different ways with cheeks going from pink to red. The way he attacked her was so electrifying. Everything was so intense, so heightened that it was a new experience in its own way. His touch never stopped and slowly but surely there was nothing left. Leaving just the two caving into their lust-filled desires. The tension was so strong and addicting. Why was everything about this man so damn addicting in every way possible? The vampire couldn't put her finger on it. Though, she was certain she wanted to keep him around to some degree. After going this direction, how could she go back?

Hours flew by and the Vampire was sunken into the couch with a blanket draped over her. Arms were cradling a pillow as her head rested upon it while on her stomach. Her ears listened to every single one of his movements while a soft smile tugged her lips and her hazel eyes remained closed. Eventually he returned to her and those same eyes slowly opened to look at him "Mmmm... Yeah. I'm doing just wonderful." Slowly she sat up a little, the blanket slipping off her shoulders to reveal the various bite marks that decorated her skin. "I'm starting to think that you're becoming a very unhealthy addiction." The vampire joked as she turned toward him some more, her hand patting his leg. "A distraction that'll make it hard for me to work..." Roje bit her lip as her gaze glanced at him. "You're so lucky I'm still a bit tipsy. Right now I would be wringing you out for letting me drink from you."

She crawled out of the couch and took a seat right in his lap, her hands reaching for his soft feathers as those fingers gently brushed against them. "And here I thought you would've been all healed up by now. I guess not.. Mmm... I can keep going if you want. Decorate your body with my lips." A laugh escaped her and slowly but surely she began to press her soft lips against his skin, hands reeling back in as she touched his shoulders. Did she want more? Yeah. Was Onyx gonna give her more? She didn't know. It was fine either way, as he gave her an absolute bliss that she'd never felt before and if he stayed then of course she'd have more times to come. Suddenly he grabbed her and caused her to jump slightly before he was already back at her neck and causing her to melt in his grasp. He had leverage and he knew it. There was no room for her to be in charge.

Even more time went by and she was snuggled underneath the sheets of her bed with her legs tangled with his own. The sky was very slowly but surely getting brighter with the morning sun coming from the horizon. The vampire's finger was drawing multiple circles on his chest and right beside them was a nightstand covered in soda cans and even a few water bottles. Maybe it was time to invest in a large jug to fill with water that he could drink from. "I'm going to absolutely murder you for making me drink from you like a capri sun, Onyx. That was some bullshit." She murmured. Even though their night was filled with activities and good fun, she still didn't like to dig those fangs into other people. It just wasn't right. Fucking hell... His blood did heighten everything for me though last night. I've never experienced that from any drunken bystander. I blame his race. Everything about him is such a damn mystery and I hate it. She thought to herself, the hand drawing circles moving up his chest and cupping his cheek. "Do that ever again and I'm taking away your touching privileges."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back