• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mafia Bosses Target ( Mafia Boss x Target )

Onyx’s face was still red like a fresh tomato for his screw up on claiming Roje as his, but he didn’t completely dislike the idea of calling the vampire his. The angel smiled just a touch, he was willing to work hard to potentially earn the right to do that in the future. Emerald would nod a bit as the vampiric woman would speak of striking down Alexandrite, how it should be easier with their help… should be. “Well, if lil’ bird has told the truth with just what that idiot has accomplished then I hate to say that my previous methods may not have similar effects. If she has gained any of Onyx’s abilities, we all need to be wary.” Emerald spoke lightly, but he would hold his tongue for a few moments as he looked at his younger sibling. The angel tilted his head, before nodding in understanding about his weaponry not being finished anytime soon, after all, quality takes time. He’d much rather have weapons he can rely on rather than fodder that’s only good for a use or two. His golden orbs would train onto something ahead of the group as he increased his pace to go look around partially on his own for the moment.

“Don’t get me wrong, I know Onyx has crazy potential but right now I’m seriously doubting he has much of a chance against Alex. He can fight well if his back is pushed to the wall, but if his fear relapses he may become more of a liability.” Emerald spoke lightly as to ensure that only Roje could hear his concerns, he was a big brother so of course he was going to look out for the angel. “That being said… I have reason to believe he’s already taken a liking to you, so much so he’s willing to come out of hiding to help you. You say you two have just met but he trusts you enough to do this… don’t mislead that trust.” Even as their surroundings grew darker, both the Eventide boys proceeded forth like it was nothing, as if they saw through the dark like they had a source of light wherever they walked. The older of the two boys smiled and shook his head at Roje’s comments about their looks, a nice compliment but one that he had heard a bit too much for it to feel special at this point.

Emerald would slowly take out a small book, flipping it open to reveal pages filled with different symbols and lists, ingredients he uses for different spells. “I can track a person rather well, but for a person such as Alex who’s not just roaming among the streets… that’s why I have a few spells under my belt that’ll help with such a case.” The mage would read the page from his miniature grimoire before nodding a tad, seemingly satisfied with the info it had before placing the book back into his back pocket. “The materials are common enough, I’ll be able to create a scrying eye in the morning after some of my energy replenishes. Teleporting is quite tiring after all.” With that, Onyx would finally return from his little adventure forth with nothing to avail. The angel received a small smile from his brother, before slowly putting an arm around Roje’s shoulder as they walked. Was he trying to be a bit more lovey? Or was he just growing tired of the eventful day? Either way, he was trying to be close with his lover.

Roje.png
Roje wasn't surprised that Onyx was already latched onto her as if he's known her for years. I guess that's what happens when you're naive to the world. The vampire thought to herself. Back in the past she had done the same and lost every one every time. Lucky for Onyx she wasn't going to just disappear, but she wasn't going to get attached like he was. It was just something that steered her away and she was not gonna bother to change her mind now. "Well, Emerald, I wouldn't know what I could possibly do to even do that. I've been through more shit than the average person and I'm not that old. Time travel, kidnapping, the whole nine yards." Waving her hand nonchalantly, she continued to walk with him. Though she did side-eye him when she noticed him pulling a small book out that was similar to that of something a wizard had. Oh great. Just what I needed... Oh well, only way we can track down so I guess I'll have to deal with it for the time being. Soon enough Onyx was on her side but suddenly throwing his arm around Roje's shoulders. Raising an eyebrow, she also side-eyed him. What the hell was he doing? He wasn't like this before.

"If you need anything, Em you just let me know. I'll get what you need in no time." As they approached the docks, there were very dim lights decorating the place while the sound of water filled the air. "Welcome to my other humble abode." Slipping herself from Onyx, she approached a door to one of the many warehouses and opened the doors to reveal a training area with weights, a boxing ring in the middle, and a few other things. While it was not ideal for sleeping in, it was a place where she trained. There were mats placed upon the ground to make it less... Rough. "You can train here if you guys want. Whole purpose of this place. Otherwise I guess we'll get you a hotel for you Em, unless you feel like sleeping on my couch. Or you can stay here, I'd just have to get you a few things to make it comfortable." Shrugging her shoulders, the vampire stepped in more as she found her light switch and lit up the whole interior so it was a lot easier to see everything in detail. "Many people have been in and out of here, learning from me to fight. Kids, adults, everything. Though they were always supernaturals, so if you have a sensitive nose like mine, you may smell a few of those people in here."

Roje loved her life in New York, even if it did cause a lot of issues and drama to come up. But that was the price you paid. Walking over to a fridge she had off to the side, she opened it and pulled out a bag of red liquid and closed the door with her foot before turning to them while she drank as if it was a kool-aid pack. "Go ahead, look around, talk, do whatever. I'll be here." While her words were garbled from the bag in her mouth, she plopped on a stack of mats and just casually sat there.

Anthem Anthem

"Time travel? Well consider me impressed, I've only dabbled in time manipulation yet it was only for a minute or so. The price for anymore than that is just too great for me to do willy-nilly." Sapphire eyes widened as Roje spoke of the... events she had experienced. It was a shock to the mage, while his repertoire was quite expansive as well it seems the vampires surpassed his at a million different levels. Emerald would then nod as the woman spoke of retrieving what he needed for the scrying eye, it was mostly stuff one could get at a general store or in a city like New York, a farmers market, no organs or supernatural material needed... this time. The angel was smiling as he was close to Roje, catching the eye of his brother who had recalled that the woman stated they had simply met a day ago and dubbed him a buddy of some sorts. Perhaps there was more to it? Maybe Onyx was better at making friends than his brother originally gave him credit for. Though the smile returned to a neutral status as the woman slipped away to reveal what one of the warehouses had within it, causing a gasp of awe from the Eventide brothers.

The boys stood in awe for but a moment before following the woman into the storage facility turned gym, comedically getting stuck in the door for a few moments as they tried to enter at the same time consecutively before the older of the two finally allowed his baby brother to pass first. Emerald would look to Roje as she started sipping on a pack of blood like a children's drink, he was rather grateful for her going through the process of getting bags rather than savagely using one of them as a walking, talking restaurant. "I have a brother-in-law within walking distance of here, I can just crash there once we're done for the night and consider getting rest. He's one of the few members of my wife's family that doesn't curse me for taking their perfect piece away from them." The mage said before chuckling a touch as his eyes drifted to the boxing ring in the center of the building. "Onyx. Care for a round?" The angel perked up from looking at the weights with stars in his golden eyes, a toothy grin stretching across his face as he cracked his knuckles.

"You're on." Tugging on the collar of his shirt to loosen it just a touch, Onyx dashed towards the ring and jumped over the ropes as he seemingly had another second wind of energy, hopping from one foot to another to warm-up. A soft laugh fell from the older boy's lips as he walked to the ring, ducking under the ropes before slowly removing his white tunic and tossing it to a collapsed stack of mats so the fabric wouldn't be ruined. "Use your magic, or I might win this time." The angel smirked as he put his hands up in a stature similar to that of boxing, his brother taking one descended from a forgotten sub-set of Muay Thai. Onyx blitzed towards the mage, throwing a heavy fist towards his ribs only to be repelled by a barrier of some kind. Emerald smirked as he revealed two of his fingers crossed, a light blue glow could be seen where the angel attempted to strike. "I'm waiting, Baby Bird." This would start a long bout of Onyx attempting to break past Emerald's defenses and weave past the mage's counterstrikes. Some kicks from the angel would make it through the armor, proving him capable of being fast and packing a slight punch at least. It was quite the spectacle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back