• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ™ก ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ฉ โ€” ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค

Main
Here
Characters
Here
oxytocin oxytocin hehe your character looks great! i'm v excited as well for this to start

so oops-- posted my wip too soon
surprise XD
i'll be working on it!

erzulie erzulie if she lives in the dormitories, it'd have to be hidden, but tbh i don't mind!
Almost Watson Almost Watson heyo your character is great! just wanted to point out though that his form is unreadable in dark mode. ^^"

no worries. gosh same, it'll be a hard choice to choose the love club's members!

& lmao yeah its fine.

Would the Love Club need a treasurer? I canโ€™t decide if I wanna try for the club historian or change it lol.

erzulie erzulie yup! they have all of the traditional club member roles. both options seem fitting for your character :0

hey i think i'm going to have to drop out of the running for this rp. i've been studying for finals and haven't had a chance to finish my characters. thank you so much for the opportunity though!

sophie. sophie. no worries, i understand! good luck on your finals x

ooooo he looks great!
i gotta fight the temptation to make more characters, i have so many ideas x_x

oh dang i forgot about club roles! i might have annelie go for like a publicity officer ๐Ÿค”

also- francisโ€™ birthday is my irl birthday :o !!

ooooh thats actually a good idea for a role! go for it yo
& lmao thats a funny coincidence! i randomly chose the date for my characters just to correspond w the zodiac signs i wanted for them lol

dun dun dunnnn apps close tomorrow, im Excited.

oof that reminds me i gotta make the dead lc member

alright sawyer should be done, so now to finish everything else with rosemary!! (if i forgot something plz tell me because i am running on three braincells)

lmaooo its all good, the deadline isn't til tomorrow night anyways !!

hey guys! just wanted to remind whoevers forms are not finished that applications will close today at midnight (pst)!
{ erised erised witchingly witchingly apolla apolla }
๐Ÿ’Œ

hey guys! just wanted to remind whoevers forms are not finished that applications will close today at midnight (pst)!
๐Ÿ’Œ

hey ! sorry i've been mia, graduated on friday and the week leading up to it and this past weekend have been h e c t i c
but i'm back now and hopefully i can finish tonight

its alright, i understand! i just wanted to make sure everybody knew the time cutoff. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back