• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern THE LOVE CLUB [INITIATION SHEET]

kou

trash.

THE LOVE CLUB INITIATION SHEET

2ab7e6ea829dc9aff57225176255efc0.jpg
OVERVIEW

name
what's your name, doll?

we don't allow kids in a club like this. - 17 to 18 year olds only.

we don't give a shit what pronouns by, the one thing this club takes into consideration is respect for gender identity.

sexual orientation
same with this one and anyone who has a problem with this can take it up with us (and get kicked out.)

role
remember, you're only considered for higher rank if you're in the good graces with the leaders and most of you are probably gonna be lower rank if you're just coming in and all.
[PM ME IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING A HIGHER RANK IN THE CLUB, PLEASE. YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE DIFFERENT THAN LOWER RANKING MEMBERS.]

zodiac sign - optional
we put this on here just for shits and giggles. feel free to skip it.

APPEARANCE

eye color
we don't know why exactly we're putting any of this appearance crap here but just fill it out and look pretty, alright?

hair color
self-explanatory.

height
here's a lil secret: one of the members has a thing for short people so, hey, it might be your lucky day!

weight
once again, we'd like to state THAT ALL SIZES AND SHAPES ARE WELCOME. so fuck outta here with your societal conforming standards of what's healthy and what's not.

race
self-explanatory.

ethnicity
not the same as race.

nationality
where were ya born, kiddo?

faceclaim
if you haven't inserted a picture somewhere then put something here so we know what you generally look like.

clothing preference - optional
we also don't know why we put this in here seeing as we don't exactly care what you wear so long as it's...fashionable but go nuts kiddo.

BACKGROUND

personality - 2+
listen to me, kid. really. listen. this is the MOST ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS WHOLE THING. if you don't have the attitude we're looking for then most likely you're gonna be turned down but don't get disgraced yet...most likely, you'll do fine on this section. we aren't looking for the same prototype of a person which means diversity is welcome and we sure as hell won't be accepting people who use a mental disorder as a means to portray their character in a negative way so you can get the "i'm so screwed up in the head, i'm psycho" spiel out of here and out the door. the kids in the love club are most likely not gonna have the best morals..they aren't all innocent..and many of them have been wronged in their life but it doesn't mean some of them don't have hearts of gold. take that with a grain of salt or sugar if you want and good luck!

likes - 5+
what do ya like?

dislikes - 5+
what do ya hate?

fears - 2+
zombies? sharks? elmo? (don't judge.)

quirks - optional
anything noticeable about you?

ADDITIONAL

moral alignment
no one's inherently good or bad. there's shit deep in people's heart that nobody wants to discover..so that's why you're gonna spill the beans here.

thoughts on the love club?
oh, come on. we promise we won't bite if you disagree....but we will beat you up.

theme song - optional
everyone's got a song they love. what's yours?

WRITING SAMPLE

your sample
seeing as we didn't ask for any other personal questions like your social security number for instance..how about a little sample of the way you write? no reason why it would be needed in this club seeing as we don't even write but you know what? best not to ask questions, kid.

VIRGO ANDERSON

ezgif-2-18db2925a7.png
BASICS
name
virgo anderson

sexual orientation
closeted bisexual

role

zodiac sign
virgo
APPERANCE
eye color
baby blue

hair color
raven black with slight curls at the bottom

height
5'11''

weight
136lbs

race
biracial

ethnicity
half african american / half spanish

nationality
new york, new york

clothing preference
x - o - x - o
PERSONA
personality
virgo's personality is very complex, it's difficult for most people to understand since she finds most of humanity idiotic anyway. for starters, virgo has always been very inquisitive. she can't help herself but ask questions until her brain hurts and this also cause her to be quite irritating to others, especially with virgo's sarcastic comments and constant questions. virgo is always curious and like the saying goes, 'curiosity killed the cat'. virgo's curiosity has known to get the best of her and this usually leads her into trouble, but she prefers to call it a 'journalist instinct'.

but despite her bad qualities, virgo does have her good traits. for starters, virgo is known to be quite caring towards others, she may call them an idiot but deep down, virgo will care for anyone and anything. virgo is also known to show affection towards others. although this is quite rare, but virgo has a hard time to show affection towards others but once someone shows loyalty to her, virgo will make sure he'll act her best around others, even if she acts like the rebellious teen she is.

newspapers - reading - sugary things - rubix cube

dislikes
tea - the beach - sunburns - bugs - dumb people

fears
clowns - elmo - drowing

quirks
chews the ends of her glasses - twirls her pencils - bites her lower lip - smokes when stressed
IN DEPTH
moral alignment
heather says she's pure as an angel but most of the time that's a complete lie. she's chaotic neutral at best.

she wants to learn more about it, virgo hates the idea of this 'teen social class' but if she could expose the club, it would make a great article.

theme song
xxx
WRITING SAMPLE
It was suppose to be a normal day for Leo and his sister. He didn't have to worry about shooting someone in the head and ruining a perfect suit or visiting one of his clients for overdue money. In fact, the siblings were going to visit their parents in their club to make sure they weren't giving some stranger's kid whiskey or drugs. as Leo stood in front of his bathroom mirror, adjusting his jacket, he noticed his little sister scurrying into the bathroom and placing her chin lightly on his shoulder with a childish smile. "You look fine Leo, we gotta go otherwise mom might sell drugs to a stranger." Daisy joked with a sarcastic tone in her voice, making her way to kitchen as she pulled a piece of mint gum from her bag and placed it in her mouth. Leo followed soon after, grabbing his phone and keys before leading them out of the house. In a blink of an eye, Leo's whole world went black as he heard his sister scream. Pain throbbed in Daisy's head as she slowly adjusted her eyes to the dim light. She noticed her brother sitting next to her, unconscious and tied up as eight others sat next to them in a circle, all tied up like them. With force, Daisy kicked Leo in the shin with her sharp boot, waking him up. Leo groaned in pain as he noticed the circle of strangers tied up in crappy plastic chairs, "Daisy, where the fuck are we?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. "We're at Disneyland," She sighed with a classic eye roll. As the siblings sat in silence, Daisy decided to speak first, "What about mom and dad?" She asked, her gazed fixed onto the ground as her foot quietly tapped on the ground. Leo couldn't help himself but groan to himself as he cursed under his breath, they were officially fucked. As Daisy studied her surrounding, a coy smile formed upon her dark red lips as she recognised a familiar face.

ezgif-2-a3f230f9c2.png
♡ I'M NOT A WHITE TEETH TEEN ♡

Last edited:

hello
tumblr_ohfekoQ4gc1vyap1qo3_250.png
tumblr_ohfekoQ4gc1vyap1qo5_250.png
tumblr_oh64uvkQvw1vktovko3_250.png
tumblr_oh2errxQUE1vktovko4_250.png
hello
hello
R e q u i s i t e
Name: Jodi Reyes

Nickname: Jo

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Role: Higher rank

Zodiac: Gemini
A p p e a r a n c e
Eye Colour: Dark brown

Hair Colour: Naturally light brown, currently black

Height: 5'4" (163 cm)

Weight: 54 kg (118 lbs)

Race: White

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Nationality: Cuban
P e r s o n a
Personality: Jodi is the mum of the group; protective, willing to help those she knows, and preventing people from taking part in ridiculous ordeals. Not tolerating ignorance, she will not hesitate to shut you up if you oppose them. She presents an accepting and easy-going demeanor with a blissful laugh, allowing those around her to know not to fret.

Suffering with anger issues from a young age, horrendous outbursts are an issue for Jodi - dealing with fatigue because of this. She's impatient and irritable, her outbursts feature shouting and rude words instead of physicality. Impulsiveness can take control and lead Jodi to announce things she did not mean. Although, breaking objects still happens from time to time. Fortunately, Jodi is now learning to control her emotions and outbursts are less frequent.

Provoking her is not an intelligent choice.

Unmotivated, she provides teeny effort for most tasks. It is not a lie she possesses intelligence; using it when necessary. Offering effective analysis and logic, Jodi is without a doubt, useful in arguments.

Likes: ACDC, long sleeve tops, dancing, writing, volleyball

Dislikes: Lettuce, snakes, hailstone, aeroplanes, the cold

Fears: Athazagoraphobia; fear of being forgotten or ignored. Thanatophobia; fear of death.

Quirks: Always seen with chewing gum, tucks strands of hair behind ear when anxious, mumbles to herself often (usually a song or poem)
A d d i t i o n a l
Moral Alignment: Chaotic good

Thoughts On Love Club: Despite not being a fan of certain activities they perform, she loves some members like they were blood related and hopes to protect them to the best of her ability.

Theme Song:
W r i t i n g S a m p l e
'You're late, Miss Reyes.'

'I'm sorry Mr Stockwell. I promise it won't happen again.'

'Don't make promises you can't keep Jodi.' Stern eyes tracked her as she unwrapped the scarf from her neck.

Flakes of snow followed Jodi to her seat, with her chin nuzzled into her chest, she took her place. Winter was not proving to be too kind this year; each day providing more challenges. Living a distance from school was not ideal for this particular weather but Jodi had to, unfortunately, put up with it.
The room smelt of flavoured gum and unwashed rags. Sketches, paintings, and collages lined the walls, they were innovative and presented an expressive atmosphere. A banner hung above the entrance, with the caption, 'There's no Earth without "art".'
Such a unique quote.
If The Love Club and Art class did not exist, school would be a bore. But it stayed away from that category, and Jodi hoped it will continue to do so.

'Psst, Jodi, have you finished the assignment,' whispered the nervous voice of Damien Lawrence.

'Thank you for reminding me Damien,' her brow furrowed, 'what I needed on a Tuesday morning.'

He rolled his eyes, sighing, 'It's not my fault you never complete assignments.'

'Here's a suggestion, don't ask me if I've done the assignments when you know I won't have done them,' she said with a sarcastic wink.
Damien and Jodi weren't friends, more acquaintances. They both got along without hostility: had similar interests and discussed riveting topics but shared no form of bond.
'Fair point.'
hello
hello
tumblr_ohfekoQ4gc1vyap1qo7_250.png
tumblr_oa51vxZ7NV1vyap1qo1_400.png
tumblr_oa51vxZ7NV1vyap1qo8_400.png
tumblr_ohfekoQ4gc1vyap1qo9_250.png
hello

Last edited:
bow.gif

model teen #2.jpeg

Elizabeth "Lilly" Smalls

Female - Her/She

Heterosexual (Potentially Bi-curious, she hasn't figured it out yet)

Taurus

bow.gif

Appearance

Eye color:
Blue

Hair Color:
Sort of an auburn-y color. It's from a bottle

Height:
5'3

Weight:

Nationality:
Born and bred in the US, baby

model teen #1.jpg

Clothing:
Elizabeth prefers to wear summery clothes, and will often wear shorts and tank tops for as long as she can before it gets too cold

bow.gif
Background

Personality:
Elizabeth is normally pretty quiet around other people, giving off an air of shyness at times. This, however, is completely false. She really has no time to deal with people's bullshit problems and drama, and just chooses to stay out of most conversations in class. She had a bit of a "holier than thou" complex, thinking that she is better than the people around her often. This is great for her confidence, but makes other people thing she's a bitch - which isn't necessarily wrong. Teachers think she is antisocial, but they have never seen her with her friends.
She's a partier, definitely a drinker, smoker, and she does occasionally dabble in drugs, but that has been a new thing for her. Despite this she is seen as charismatic to people who have the "pleasure" of speaking to her. She comes off as fun and bubbly most of the time when she speaks, no matter what rude things she is thinking in her head. Don't let this fool you though, when she gets angry it escalates very quickly, and she can find herself in a fight before she even realizes it. She is a dirty fighter as well, pulling hair, scratching. She doesn't have a technique, but she is strong and not afraid of really fucking someone up, making her not seem like someone most would want to fight with. Part of this is because she is short, and she tries to keep people from taking advantage of her.
All this being said, she does stick up for what she believes in and puts her neck out for her true friends, no matter how few they are. She repays back people's favors. She doesn't like to be in debt to someone, which makes her a quite a bit manipulable if you have something over her. She is blind to this, in a way. It is one of the only things that make her naive.
Elizabeth's attitude at home can be similar to when she is at home. She is pretty cut and dry with her parents, only talking to them when she absolutely has to. At this point they have stopped trying to control her, and she drinks, smokes, and does whatever she wants in her room. She has two siblings, a younger brother, Elias, and a sister, Josephine/ Her brother is 15, and she doesn't have much patience for him. He is the idealistic child, getting perfect grades and doing no wrong. He constantly snitches on Elizabeth, even though she doesn't get in trouble for it anymore. He has also tried to "rehabilitate" her single-handedly before, by coming into her room and reading to her from the bible. You can probably guess how that went.
Elizabeth is much kinder to her sister, who, despite being the youngest at 6, somehow always seems to get the short end of the stick. She fairly average, to say the least, and that often leaves her being pushed off to the side for her parents to pay attention to either Elizabeth or her brother. Elizabeth tries to pay attention to Josephine when she can, but she knows she is probably a bad influence on her at the same time.

- Cigarettes
- Sex
- Cartoons (but she probably wouldn't tell you that)
- Sleeping (don't we all?)

Dislikes:
- School
- Being idle (she's a mover & shaker, so to speak)
- being up before 10 am
- her job (she works at a crappy retail store in the mall)
- Carrots. Like, she really hates them.

Fears:
- Drowning
- Mascot outfits. She doesn't like not knowing what's inside

bow.gif

Additional

Moral Alignment:
Elizabeth is not how most people would describe someone with good morals. She doesn't mean to have poor morals, her decisions are just constantly for the worse of other people. She loves getting revenge and thinks a lot about herself, (you probably wouldn't know on first meeting her, though. She's good at pretending to be perfect) normally doing things for the good of herself and herself only. That being said, she has a lot of progressive opinions, and you won't find her calling someone out on their weight, sexual preference, race, or anything else like that. She usually takes people for their personalities, it's just that her true personality crashes with a lot of others.

Love Club?
Elizabeth is a new student at their school, just moving from Pennsylvania, for reasons that go along with her morals. (You can probably guess the nature of the reason) And, frankly, she has no idea what the "love club" is. She hadn't heard of it until receiving an invite on her desk. Normally, she would never join a club, but the idea of being invited intrigued her, so she decided to see what it's all about. Maybe someone had finally noticed how fabulous she was?

model teen #3.jpg

bow.gif

Writing Sample:
Elizabeth "Liz" Doones
Elizabeth walked into town, the typical kick in her step present as always. She held onto her tail - or one of them - stroking it. It was a bit of a habit, something she just liked to do with her hands so they weren't just lying at her sides. She had a lot of energy, so she liked to be moving all the time. One of her Lunar foxes moved along beside her. This one was called Pheobe - she wasn't always there, but she was the most often. There was also Henry, a male fox. Sometimes there was others, but it wasn't often you would see her without one of the two. She didn't know the names of the others, as they hadn't chose to tell her, but that was alright. She knew the way of foxes, considering she was one herself.

Liz was taking in the sights - the market sure was.... grand. It was unlike anything that she had seen before, and she crossed visiting it off her mental bucket list of places she wanted to go. It was a lot to take in, honestly, and even Liz, as overly eccentric as she was, was beginning to feel a little bit overwhelmed. She sniffed the air - it was full of food smells, mostly, but also the smell of plastic, yarn, and wood, what a lot of things that were sold there was made out of.

She walked down the little street, trying to contain her excitement. Her eyes spotted a little stand full of small fish - shaped ornaments. They were adorable little things on strings, and she immediately knew she had to have one.

Liz, almost literally, bounced over to the shop, leaning over the table to get a good look at them all. "Wooow! So cute!" she exclaimed. "How much are they?" You could practically see the excitement pouring from her eyes.

The man at the counter took a step back, surprised to suddenly see a fox - girl in her face. "Uh, 5 coins each," he said before crossing his arms. He was a big, burly man, with scaly skin and a long tail. Not one you would expect to be selling fish ornaments at all, but here he was.

Liz frowned, pulling her bag around and digging through it. "Ummm..." she said, pulling out what she could find. "I have 2 coins and some raw meat?" she offered, handing him the two coins and a portion of her wrapped meat, which was bleeding through the bag. "Oops," she said, placing the meat on the table to lick the blood off her hand. "I promise you it's fresh, I caught it today - Cabbit," she said, smiling triumphantly. That, too her, was an excellent deal.

"Get your bloody meat off my table!" the man boomed, clearly irritated that his table - and now some of his product - were covered in blood. "And leave my sight before I turn YOU into bloody meat!"

Liz bristled at his words and began to feel hot. Next to her, Pheobe growled. The man looked down, seeing the Lunar fox for the first time. He stood up, walking around his stand and standing defensively infront of Liz and the fox. "Get. Out. Now. "

Liz made a low growl in her throat, but backed away. There were too many people here, and she would be seen as the person in the wrong - not the man. She grabbed her meat quickly, wrapping it up and shoving it back into her bag. She turned away, not forgetting to look back to glare at the man.

Attachments

• floweeers.gif
    floweeers.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 3
  • arrows.png
    arrows.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Близнецы // The Twins ~ Work In Progress

a95a9da1cb431c1d10608b711ae33606.jpg

• 585d47a80a600d443abf2aa9a57e326a.jpg

"Тили-тили-бом"

Name: Svetlana "Lana" Morozov

Nationality: American

Race: Caucasian

Ethnicity: Russian

Zodiac: Pisces

Role: New Member
    "Закрой глаза скорее"

Weight: 110

Height: 5'2"

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Face Claim: Pyper America Smith

"Кто-то ходит за окном"

Personality: Lana is a bit more on the quiet side, she usually doesn't say anything unless she really feels the need to...and the only time she ever feels as though she really needs to speak is when she's pissed. When rubbed the wrong way Lana becomes a ticking time bomb that will softly and smoothly curse out someone in at least 2 different languages. But when Lana is perfectly at peace her facial expressions are all that she really needs to get her point across. Lana isn't a morning person so when she's awoken from her hibernation she'll glare at everyone and everything in sight...that is...until her piping hot cup of coffee is in her hand at its bitter aroma is dancing up her nostrils. Lana likes to be alone more often than not but because of her twin brother; she's often dragged along for parties, shopping, and of course trips.

When people get to know a bit more past her icy brick barrier, they'll grow to learn that Lana is a complete clutz with a tendency of getting lost in her own world of daydreams. They'll also learn that Lana is quite the writer in her spare time and when she's actually paying attention to her surroundings she has an observant eye. Lana can be caring in her own way to those both close and not so close to her, but she can be easily misunderstood.

Sexual Orientation: Omnisexual

Crush: Pm me if interested

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: pm me if interested

Best Friend: pm me if interested

Likes: music, writing, cities, noise, animals, being alone, warmth, coffee, sleeping, going for a run or walk, learning new languages,etc.

Dislikes: Know-it-alls, pushovers, cold weather, talking, complete silence, bugs (specifically roaches and spiders), waking up early, having her picture taken, most people, etc.

Fears: being hurt by those who get close to her, losing her brother, spiders and roaches, etc.

Habits: Staring off into space, biting her lip, shaking her leg, humming a lullaby her mother use to sing before going to bed, etc.

"И стучится в двери"

moral alignment: Neutral Good - Lana is the passively good type who helps those who are close to her or sometimes even strangers. But it should never be expected for Lana to do something nice for someone then become chummy with them. Once her good deed is done she'll simply go back to doing whatever it was she was doing before someone's existence became temporarily known to her. This is due to her feeling obligated to help others when they need it but also her lack of faith in humans...more specifically those of her generation.

When it comes to her loved ones she'll do almost anything to help them or make them happy...note that almost because once she is being pushed out of her moral stance or comfort zone that's where the line is often drawn in a single thick bold line. But to those such as her brother that line doesn't mean a thing....

thoughts on the love club: "...Это глупо...." ('This is stupid')

Other: Lana is younger than Lyone by 4 minutes. Also the words that are in each of the accordion tabs for Lana are the first 4 lines of the Russian lullaby Tilli Tilli Bom.

Last edited:
d5eed47aa3b0750456f13e1c1aa2a716.jpg

Overview
name
ryan lowe

sexual orientation
pansexual

role
high rank

zodiac sign

cancer
Appearance
eye color
brown

hair color
brown

height
5'5"

weight
140 lbs.

race
white

ethnicity
dutch, english

nationality
american

faceclaim
matthew clavane

clothing style
Y73UqrHC.jpg
88a6312541f25d36365de4ef886d83a7.jpg
287907090a7ac0ea4095836b5670101c.jpg
Background
personality
2+

dislikes
what do ya hate?

fears

quirks
Additional
moral alignment
no one's inherently good or bad. there's shit deep in people's heart that nobody wants to discover..so that's why you're gonna spill the beans here.

oh, come on. we promise we won't bite if you disagree....but we will beat you up.

theme song
Sample
Words

name
Vanessa Sanders

sexual orientation
Hetrosexual

role

zodiac sign - optional
Virgo

eye color

Turquoise

hair color
Dark brown. (Almost black)

height
5'2

weight

race
White

nationality
American.

clothing preference

Casual clothes. Like jeans and a plaid shirt

BACKGROUND

personality - 2+
Vanessa isn't exactly the goody two-shoes you'd expect her to be. She's usually found picking peoples pockets and smoking cigarettes in a dark alley. Vanessa is usually keeps to herself, but she needs friends every once in a while. She's very known as a party animal and she loves to get into other peoples business.

Smoking
Partying
Sketching
Picking pockets

dislikes
Police
School
Acting
Reading
being told what to do

fears - 2+

Spiders
Spirits
Dying

Writing Sample
Alyssa looked at her reflection with dull eyes. She was wrapped up in a white towel. The steam of her shower was fogging up the mirror. Maybe one day she will look in the mirror and see a skinnier, prettier girl. Maybe one day she would see a smart, confident girl. Maybe one day, she would see a whole new person.

(Sorry for the short writing)​

9d3c3895419fca558148676668b9ad2d.png

large.jpg

OVERVIEW

name
Travis Eaton

sexual orientation
Heterosexual

role
Elder member

zodiac sign
Aries

APPEARANCE

eye color
Blue

hair color
Dirty brown

height
5'8

weight
130lbs

race
English

ethnicity
British, German

nationality
British

BACKGROUND

personality -
Asshole, cold-hearted, jerk, Travis has been called it all and quite frankly, he doesn't care, he has a shitty attitude, occasionally foul mouth and he owns it. He's a cynic and realist who keeps both feet firmly planted on the ground and doesn’t let his head get into the clouds or lost in some silly idea or idealistic notion like altruism. To Travis, there is no point pretending the world is a wonderful place where hard work can get you anywhere as so many educators often preach. He believes in serving up the cold hard truth and depending only on yourself which often puts him at odds with dreamers and preachy teachers. Travis is not out to be mean or torment people as some might think but rather, he's simply following and acting on his own beliefs though he has acted out and caused trouble when in a bad mood. He can be comically stubborn and dense at times because of his single minded focus and contrary to popular belief, his words are not always dripping with sarcasm. Travis always exudes a sense of calm and seems to be in control of himself though on the inside he can be a bundle of emotions, especially when faced with something new to explore. He grew up an only child whose life was heavily controlled by his father who made sure to limit his influences by controlling what he was exposed to. A straightforward teen who believes one can only rely on themselves and money, Travis has trust issues and prefers to go solo.

While his unfriendly manner, sharp tongue and frequent criticism of what he views as idiocy may indicate otherwise, Travis isn't just a hard hearted ass. He does try to help others on occasion and provide guidance even though he ultimately believes that one should struggle on their own and doesn’t like to interfere in the matters of others. Unfortunately his cynical view of the world often leads him to do more harm than help when he provides advice to others and his lack of tact certainly doesn’t help his cause. Travis is uncomfortable with displays of affection and struggles with expressing more intimate emotions. He has his scars and pains that he shares with no one but no inner conflict or struggle other teens might be battling at his age. If anything, the problem with Travis is that he is so sure of himself and his views, that the world is a cold and cruel place where only the strongest survive that he cannot see it in any other way. This has led him to offend others as he habitually questions any acts of kindness due to his belief that people always want something in return. Travis can be a little slow to catch on and though unfriendly and unintentionally antagonistic towards others, he does know how to interact with others without upsetting them with his cynical views. He's a very curious creature with amusing reactions, a lack of exposure to much of the world having grown up seeing only one side and a certain child like naivety to him in spite of his cynical nature and views.

likes -
Coffee
Robots
Computers
Traveling
His stuffed toy bunny(Don't judge)
Money
Privacy

dislikes -
Spicy food
Formal events
Teachers
Dreamers
Movies
Books
Ice cream
Vans/Trucks
Hospitals

fears -
Claustrophobia
Car accidents
Large pools of blood

quirks -
Starts fidgeting when curious or excited
Can never keep still

ADDITIONAL

moral alignment
neutral

Travis doesn’t agree with everything the love club does but then again he doesn’t really care so long as he gets to do whatever the hell he wants. He likes that it doesn’t try to force silly ideals on others but rather seems to accept the world as it is, a cold and cruel place. He likes how the hierarchy of the club and all the backstabbing essentially forces members to accept the ugly side of human nature that exists in everyone and forces them to acknowledge that the world is an unkind place just as he was forced to. The love club serves as proof of his beliefs and views and it's activities a distraction to his pain.

theme song - optional

WRITING SAMPLE

your sample
"Remember Travis, if the judge asks you anything, daddy never hit mommy. He always treats the both of you with kindness and warmth. Understand?" Travis stared up at the pair of smiling brown eyes that were staring right back at him intently, waiting. In the past he had believed that smile genuine, but now, sitting on the stiff couch in the cold room, he could see that it was fake and solely for appearances. Worn with the intent to deceive, concealing the threat that lay underneath. "Travis?" He lowered his gaze at the prompt, opting to stare at the expensive Italian leather shoes instead of the face as he gave a quiet response of 'Yes father.' That had elicited a frown from the superbly dressed man but daddy just hadn't seemed appropriate. Not to his 9 year old mind. Not when his father was so blatantly asking him to lie. He'd overheard the adults talking, his father and his lawyer. He'd heard the other adults too and all of them had been echoing the same thing. She'd lose. He was a congressman. Powerful with a good reputation. The hearing was just a formality, they'd said. It was clear who was going to win, only natural that she'd lose. After all, his mother could not possibly compete with his father. The difference in status was far too great, even if he had been abusive and every word, every claim out of her mouth was the truth, she didn't stand a chance. Travis pushed himself off the couch and pressed his whole weight against the heavy oak door in a bid to get out of the stuffy room, of the building. His mother had promised him that they wouldn't be separated. That after everything ended he would be moving in to live with her. She'd comforted him, assured him that nobody would part them. But he'd heard the lawyers, the adults, the truth. They were going to take him away, to separate them. No doubt his mother knew how low the chances were. She was an adult and every other adult seemed to know that he would end up with his father. And yet she had let him believe they would be together.

The sound of a bell ringing caught Travis' attention and he looked up, surprised to see he was outside, unsure of where he was and how far he had wandered. His eyes followed the sound across the street to where a young man stood in front of a cart, towel hanging round his shoulders and bell in hand as he called out 'Ice cream' to passers-by.
As if in a trance, Travis stepped onto the road, eyes transfixed on the man's figure as he rang the bell and served ice cream to passers-by who dropped coins into the metal bowl resting on his stand. His blue eyes were wide as he took slow steps across the road towards the man and so focused was he, that he failed to register the sound of the horns and screeching tires. The terrified screams that rang out in the air or the large lump of black metal that slowly inched closer to him from the side. Only the ring of the bell reached his ears and the figure of the man working away, with a smile that faded into a look of horror registered in his mind. Travis felt himself being lifted into the air, a searing pain forming on his side, a distant scream ringing in his ear as the ground drew nearer and the rest of the world slowly came back into focus. The trance broke as he hit the ground with a deafening thud and then everything went black.

Last edited:
"Why am I here again?"

0c920bd5e9b5c552a285d79335392ba8.jpg

OVERVIEW

name
Leonard Mc'Myster

sexual orientation
Heterosexual

role
Low rank (new member)

zodiac sign
Leo

APPEARANCE

eye color
Light Brown

hair color
Chocolate brown

height
5'7

weight
145lbs

race
White

ethnicity
Scottish

nationality
America

faceclaim
Dylan O'Brien

clothing preference
Being extraordinarily short sighted, Leonard wears wide rimmed black glasses (and yes, it's not all about the eye-sight. He knows how they compliment his face structure). Outside of multiple layers and beanies, it is hard to pinpoint his exact sense of style as he has a very extensive wardrobe and changes often.
He also has an ungodly love of mustard yellow(???).

BACKGROUND

personality - 2+
Leonard isn't the sort of personality one would expect to find in company such as the Love Club, he's awkward, clumsy, has atrocious fashion sense and likes science too much to be considered 'cool nerdy'. And yet, he seems to fit in there so well at times as well. It is strange, sometimes, how well he can read a person. How well he can figure out what they want in a friend, and so subtly craft himself into someone of whom's company they will enjoy. It's strange, sometimes, how Leonard often doesn't even notice himself doing it himself. And yet the reason for this isn't anything nefarious, or crafty. It's simply that Leonard just wants to be liked. Insults and hostility cut him deep, and he is so paranoid he often notices people giving signs that they dislike him even if they don't. This insecurity leads him to not be the most headstrong person. He can be very easily bribed unless he can ares deeply for something or hates the one doing the bribing. Because damn it, if Leonard hates he hates with all of his heart. And yet, as cheesy as it sounds, he loves with it too.

Leonard has a great love for the art of sarcasm. Whether it be little quips or comebacks, or just the answer to an obvious question, he Is positively dripping in it. While this shouldn't be considered a real personality point, it is for Leonard. It defines him, you could say. Whenever he feels upset or scared, he resorts to a humorous quip or comeback. It comforts him, in some strange way. This habit stems all the way back to his upbringing and how his parents, more specifically his mother, treated him. The two were never on great terms, but never fighting either. It was always passive aggressive with them, sly comments and subtle insults. It occasionally occurs to Leonard that he should probably be upset at how such a trivial thing has shaped who he is, but he has never been one to dwell on subjects that upset him. In his opinion, life is much too short for that. If something has already gone wrong there is no use pining for how things should have been because they aren't. This, while being an asset to his mental health, can also be a problem as because of it he rarely learns from his mistakes. This could be part of the reason he occasionally acts completely juvenile, laughing at the crudest of thing

Leonard is an observant, insecure, sarcastic, bumbling and childish Hollywood nerd who invests way too much time into his studies. Wish him luck.

likes - 5+
Food
One on one time
Cute animals
Books, movies...basically fictional world
Science
Being complemented

Really tall people

dislikes - 5+

Surprises
Sour sweets
The deep dark sea
Being without his glasses
Being disliked or criticized
Old people smell

fears - 2+

'Creepy crawlies' (bugs, insects and spiders)
Escalators (as to why...he doesn't like to talk about it. There was an incident...)
Pineapples (see above)
Isolation and being disliked

quirks

He has a pension for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He has seen many things.
As said before, he loves the colour mustard yellow. It's his favourite colour by far.
He's a rambler. Not because of nerves, it's just who he is. Get him on a story and he won't be stopping for a while
He has a very short attention span and can loose his though process easily

ADDITIONAL

moral alignment
True Neutral
He would probably be closer to Neutral Good if it weren't for his complete disregard of loyalties in the face of a block of chocolate. He tries his best to be a general nice person and, of course, be likable, but he also really really loves food.

He's...actually slightly concerned for his well being. He's heard the rumors, and is of the belief that he is probably only invited to be their next blood sacrifice on the full moon.
Although he would be lying if he were to say he wasn't exited. The Love Club is important, and influential, and really really cool.

WRITING SAMPLE

"Hi, I'm Leonard, and I'm...no that's not right..." the boy, Leonard, cleared his throat aggressively, thumping his chest, and tried again, talking in a low almost seductive tone to his reflection in the mirror, "Hey. I'm Leonard." He gave a jaunty wink and a strange finger-gun like gesture before letting out a breathy laugh. "Dear god, I am pathetic."
Still chuckling at his failure, Leonard finally got around to washing his hands, his original reason for coming to the bathroom. The simple task had somehow turned to...whatever he was just doing. But hey, he was nervous, who could blame him? Despite not having been at the school for long, he knew about the Love Club. He knew the rumors. He knew how important they were, how they alone could decide your fate. He had heard the story the other, from a small and stuttering Asian girl, about one guy who got on the clubs bad side. What they (apparently) did...was not worth repeating, but the person they did it too was supposed to still be in a mental hospital to this day.

Of course, Leanord knew it was probably ballony. That stuff...it couldn't be legal. Especially not the story going around that they performed blood sacrifices on the full moon. But what other explanation was there, why on earth would he of all people be invited to such a place. After all, he though as he exited the hallway outside of the bathroom and entered a huge ballroom-like area, paved with polished wood and complete with a magnificent golden chandler, it wasn't like he was special or anything. Just very, very rich.

Ok, so he was lying to himself. He had a pretty good idea why he was invited. His family was one of the richest and most influential in America, if not the world. But still, that didn't rule out the fact that if they would still sacrifice him once they realized what a sarcastic, nerdy little shit he really was. But it wasn't like he could say no to the offer, even if he wanted too. Which, he was loathe to say, he didn't. He was very excited for this, as much as he hated to say it. Because really, how stereotypical is that? Nerdy rich kid who gets good grades is invited to the big popular squad where he undergoes a mission of discovery and learns who he really is? Even he wouldn't look twice at a movie with a plot like that. Cheese central.

But this was here. This was now. This was happening, he told himself as he reached one of the kitchens. He opened the fridge, not particularly hungry but when has that ever stopped anyone, to find nothing but salad and a not reading;

Hallo Leonard darling
I've noticed you have been looking slightly chubby lately, so I took the liberty of removing al fattening foods from our kitchens.
Love, Mother dearest.

Leonard let out a long groan and, after checking the cupboards to find nothing (edible at least), he trumped back up to his room planning to binge watch Battlestar Galactica until his eyes bled.

All thoughts of the Love Club had left his mind.

001b4f84cd91d678e0ae583aac2c5734.gif

tumblr_inline_n25ijtJPQd1syhljh.gif

tumblr_mjxjwtpTqU1qcaa7lo3_r1_250.gif

I can't bbcode sorry, so I just stole yours ;)
Hope that's all good​

Last edited:

569c2a272797c.jpg
eightrestrict]

OVERVIEW

name
Jade Rae

Female

sexual orientation

Lesbian

role

Lower

zodiac sign
Capricorn

APPEARANCE

eye color
Hazle - Brown being the dominant colour

hair color

Orange

height

5’5"

weight

115lbs

race

Caucasian

ethnicity

English

nationality

English

faceclaim

Jen Lobby - Model Mayhem

Lots of jackets, flannelette shirts, plain Tee’s and skinny jeans

BACKGROUND

personality - 2+
“You want to know what I’m like eh? Well fine, I’ll give ya a bit of insight. I aint nice and I dont care about your band. I dont care about a lot of things really. I don't do sob stories, how about you harden the fuck up... That came off a little harsh I know, but it was how I was raised and I'm sorry if you don't like it. I don't really know what else there is to say about me. I suppose I can talk about my 'issues'. I'm a bit of a Klepto, and have a compulsive need to steal things.. Don't look at me like that, I can't help it! Anyway, I'm not a slacker, and I hate lazy people. I always wanna be down' something and I am confident 'buff to say that I can do almost anything I set my mind to doing. I just can't quite figure out what it is that I want to be doing... I respect others who 'ave that figured out, but don't go bargain', you're 'avin a laff if you think I care about that.

I suppose you could say I'm a bit of a sarcastic person. I tend to joke about everything... even if my situation is bleak I will joke about it. I aint ashamed of my life, even if it aint pretty, and I don't care what people think they know about me. When I don't feel like talking, I tend to change the subject, and humour is my go-to. I would call myself quick-witted. Even though I sound like a complete bellend from London who doesn't have too many brain cells to go around, I sure do. I love reading' I don't care if people call me a nerd for it, but I go to the library most days to borrow out books. Got a library card and everything. Yeah, laugh at me, you aint the first matey.

Ah, you guys really want a lot on this form. Must be a special kinda club. What else is there to say? Okay, I'll get all deep and meaningful here I guess. I do care about a lotta things. I care about anyone who I make friends with. I can get quite protective over people, at my own expense. I aint no coward and I aint afraid to get hurt if it's for a good reason like protecting someone I hold close. Getting close to me is a hard thing to do, winning my respect is essential for me to bother, but once you do you should know I'll be with ya to the end. I'm quite forgiving of friends, just don't push me over the limit.

Anyway, that's all for now. To be continued, I guess. Whew. That was harder than my essays.

likes - 5+

Steak, piercings , whacky hair colours are cool, I quite like to read. I do a lotta drawing's, mostly of people. I really like roller blading.

dislikes - 5+
well I hate
avocados , I hate big egos, I hate people who like to brag about everything, I hate cigarettes, but I aint gonna say nothing to you if you smoke cause thats not my business. Hm, I don't particularly like debating or public speaking and I can't stand cowardly people who put others in danger.

fears - 2+
Lets see, I am kinda freaked by clowns, gotta admit, also my new step-dad scares me.

quirks
I s it a 'quirk' if things tend to go missing around me from time to time?

ADDITIONAL

moral alignment
No one's fucking perfect I guess. I've done some questionable things. I do understand that they are bad, and that I shouldn't though. I act a little to in impulse sometimes.

That's what I'm here to find out man. I'm hoping you guys don't disappoint me.

theme song
Oh I like this question! 'Aint No Sunshine by good ol' Bill Withers. I love that one. I sing it in the shower, and I'll sing it to you one day baby~

no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
[/QUOTE]
no slide

Last edited:
PFfHW9VQaKtsLuEAeL0oZfGl3A17r19UhTBYM1UAuNhcFaVClqsdu5U5-1k_9jCZrjWH2P6FTc_qiZHYh7Wldvqh85P1m00Zowkc65brz53ku3JKACQ3fsgJCrytqt07gH6ENuQr
neI8mbjGrzFfC_SEMQQ85J874uw3jPNW4H4CcO-kXomUKwH6yb56zfcWHu8E9id5dZNewO-heM8IrkjQjqIk489lBmFYT7ExeCWyQTmAvruPtEaTjZ2LrPv_o6kGF3VnlcTXKu9a
eLxGVUtWDeGQoNVxUVBEmGYLtPeW6RAQlXmKkJlRK9SvzEGQc9UIjd7BCRwhPyBnPb3beGiuGLNSvFevK7PbcgpCsbdNzv35YJP7aIzDxj8wd5N1osP-dfHrJ90fMg12C24TM4dD

overview
name
Penelope Melisandre Swartz

nickname
Pen, the only nickname she really accepts, call her Penny and you'll be given the silent treatment for days.

sexual orientation
Heterosexual

rank

zodiac
Pisces
appearance
eyes
Dark brown

hair
Dark brown, long bob

height
5'0

weight
113 lbs

race
Asian

ethnicity
Kazakh

nationality
American

faceclaim
Aya Shalkar

clothing preference
x x x x

background
personality
If you're looking for something icy, you've come to the right place. You see, it's not unusual for people to state that Penelope's heart is frozen, some have even claimed to have gotten goosebumps from her coldness, if you choose to believe it is up to you. She's not especially rude or reeking of mean comments, it's just the fact that she doesn't show much emotion.
Don't get me wrong here, she's not a loner. Pen is actually quite the social one, and her group of friends is quite wide. Thing is, that she keeps a certain border between herself and her friends. There's this invisible line that keeps her from revealing too much about herself or getting into too personal topics. Pen never speaks about her feelings, and tends to walk away when she feels that her personal bubble is invaded - both metaphorically and literally. It has happened before, several times, that she has left someone's house completely out of the blue when someone brings up a topic that she's not comfortable talking about. At one point in her sophomore year, she even smashed the door to her locker into a guy's face after he had asked her out. But as long as your relationship to her is kept on the surface, you'll be fine.

Penelope is, however, quite entertaining to be around. She's a creative thinker, and tends to come up with brilliant ideas to lighten up a rainy day in november, and can make studying a blast with her sense of humor and amusing actions. Spontaneous adventures is her forte, and you can probably expect her to assemble a group of random people in the middle of a Tuesday night to go see the stars by the beach or something. You should always be prepared for her adventures, as these make up most of her relationships to other people. Since she does not know how to keep up an emotional bond to someone, she tends to rely on excitement and fun to keep her friends close - or at least nearby. Pen has a habit of letting people go whenever she feels that they are avoiding her or refuses to go out. Her mantra is "leave people before they get a chance to leave you".

Furthermore, Penelope is very ambitious and strives for the higher grades. She's very intelligent as well which makes her goals much easier to achieve. She's one of those people who can actually pass a test with a good grade with only a few minutes of skim-reading through her textbook. A lot of times in her past, she has even flirted with some of the teachers to get a higher grade or some extra credit.

Penelope's a sarcastic little rat, perhaps one with too many words and too few actions. Sarcasm is her self-defense, and tends to use it a lot of times when she assumes that someone's getting too close. "Fight me" could be considered one of her signature phrases, which is often not taken seriously because of her size, or lack thereof. But even though you could probably pick her up and put her in your pocket, she is a surprisingly good fighter. She may not have the muscle, but she has the right technique to land a good punch.

Fried shrimps, adventures, cheesecake, discrimination, injustice, anything purple

dislikes
Coffee, birds, bubblegum pink, nosiness, feet, cinnamon rolls, fireworks, bugs

fears
Claustrophobia - fear of confined spaces.
Phonophobia - fear of loud sounds
Fear of trust

quirks
When she laughs, she covers her mouth with her hands to mute the snorting sound she makes when amused.
Snores like a pig when she sleeps, you wouldn't believe it comes from that tiny body.
Always, and I mean always, has some kind of snack in her bag. Also band-aids and hand sanitizer.
additional
moral alignment
She's generally a good person, though somewhat selfish. She would never cause pain for others unless it gives her something good. Pen may claim that she's a good soul, but in the end, her selfishness and coldness leaves her in the gray zone. Rebel neutral to put it in good words.

While she's not completely convinced that their ideas are especially good, she's not actively trying to get out either.

theme
Muse - Dead Inside
Cage The Elephant - Too Late To Say Goodbye

sample

Last edited:

72e72f109cf7932d7e0eed3b02b709f1.jpg

ty42Msch.jpeg

1facf6050e4df5ece6cb47b2051d9465.jpg

coded by: Doubt
☽ PARIS RANDALL ☾

overview
name : paris arabella randall
sexuality : biromantic homosexual
role : low ranking member
zodiac : aquarius
appearance

eye color : hazel
hair color : natural brunette, regularly dyes it blonde
height : 5' 6"
weight : 128 lbs
race : caucasian
ethnicity : hebrew, english
nationality : all american girl
face claim : dianna agron
clothing style : pink. doesn't matter what it is as long as it is pink

persona
personality : to put it frankly, as most of her classmates do, paris is a doormat. she tends to allow others she idolizes to tell her how to act, dress, and think, and goes along with whatever they say and/or do. she isn't an especially mean person, though she will act so if that is how the higher ranking love club members are acting. what baffles most adults about her is that she is very smart, enough so to warrant multiple academic scholarships from ivy league schools over the span of her last year of highschool, but chooses to ignore the fact that many people merely use her for their own status bumps and pleasures. paris might be "book smart" but she isn't especially "street smart".

paris is also what is considered an outgoing introvert. this means that she loves roaring parties and being surrounded by friends, but also needs some time alone or with a special select few to "recharge". rarely ever outwardly upset, she has a smile that could brighten anyone's day, even if their dog just died. however, she does very rarely outwardly show emotions other than happiness or neutrality, though this is only when something really gets to her. very little does, and if you do manage to upset her this much, you have either awoken a raging beast or shattered a glass warrior.

Put in a sentence, Paris is a naive doormat always aiming to please, who might have to learn the hard way what the world is really like, and who survives in it.
likes : pink, being included, floral patterns, sunrises, iced coffee
dislikes : being lost, being excluded, being lectured, neon colored nail polish, apples
fears : darkness, dogs, porcupines (it's a long story)
quirks :
-carries chocolate with her EVERYWHERE
-wears acrylic nails to stop herself from chewing her nails when she's nervous
-can wiggle her ears up and down like most people can with their noses
-double jointed elbows
moral allignment : neutral good
thoughts on the love club : "well i mean... i accepted the invitation in right? They seem like a pretty cool group... That's what I'm suppost to say right?"
theme song : paris - the chainsmokers

sample
"what do you mean 'you'll think about it'?" mrs. randall asked her daughter with a baffled tone, as most adults did when talking with paris about her future and education,"paris you've been offered a full ride scholarship from nearly every college out there and you've said that for every single one. at this rate you'll be 'thinking about it' so long that the scholarships will go away."

"well..." paris answered her mother squeamishly, deciding to sway the subject," my friends are having a party tonight, is it okay if i go? i promise i'll look over the letters tomorrow. and... and i'll choose one. if it makes you happy."

mrs. randall stared at her daughter with a torn expression. she knew she'd never be able to convince her daughter to stay home from the party, as those "friends" of hers that she idolized would convince her to sneak out anyway, but she also knew that for once paris might actually look over the letters and choose a college. paris tended to stick to what she said; lying was one thing that she and her mother had agreed not to do a long time ago, and they had kept to that promise. letting out a defeated sigh, mrs. randall merely waved her hand towards the door in a motion that showed she had agreed to paris' plan. paris smiled warmly at her mother, and rose from her seat on the couch, kissing her mother's head affectionately before grabbing her bag and jogging out to the impatiently awaiting car of one of the members of the love club.
PATCHPHTOpink6_medium.jpg

tumblr_mk3ayho6f41rz8zl7o1_250.png

f26440c973150c5631cd94aea875480e.jpg

Last edited:
2d2ad7d239f136cc888b3c121990b435.jpg
Overview
name
jesse atwater

cisgender male

sexual orientation

bisexual

role

detective

zodiac sign

taurus
Appearance
eye color
blue

hair color

dark brown

height

6'0"

weight
165 lbs.

race
white

ethnicity

english, primarily

nationality
american

faceclaim
colin o'donoghue
Background
personality
2+

dislikes
what do ya hate?

fears

quirks
Additional
moral alignment

theme song
Sample
Words

KRIS TRUMAN

tumblr_ob3rc9oFbP1sxncaqo2_1280.jpg
VELVET SHEETS
name
kris truman

[she/her/him/he]

sexual orientation
omnisexual

role
leader of the love club

zodiac sign
aquarius
SILK STOCKINGS

eye color
light brown

hair color
brown

height
5'11

weight
131 lbs

race
indigenous + black

ethnicity
european

nationality
english (was born in liverpool, england)

clothing preference
adorable-aesthetic-artsy-beautiful-Favim.com-3641856.jpg

50763g-l-610x610-jeans-aesthetic-tumblr-tumblr+outfit-squares-black-white-aesthetic+tumblr-aesthetic+grunge-tumblr+aesthetic-pale+aesthetic-aesthetically-aesthetic+clothes-tumblr+clothes-pants.jpg

c6e33f1cbd1b53df4761e0a360dd1e8c.jpg
SATIN DRESSES

personality
If charming could be delivered in a package at your front door then it would come in the form of one Kris Truman.
Possessing both a natural talent for swaying even the most rigid of minds and bending the views and perspectives of others, Kris has an uncanny ability to fit into the slot of the orderly scholar that everyone seems to despise secretly. It makes it even better that she also happens to rule the club discreetly from her perch upon the top seeing as she keeps close to the teachers and embraces those that would be her enemy. Although relaxed, Kris has a certain...restlessness about her that can make it hard for the ideas in her head to stay put, she is often thinking of the next logical outcome to a situation and rarely has any time to stay put for long. Despite being a very accepting person, the girl does not take kindly to those who are of a privileged stature and has a mindset that could veer on poisonous when it comes to people who are exceedingly untrustworthy as well as fake in spite of her own exaggerated qualities that she often presents to please others for the sake of keeping their mouths shut. Neither money nor fame has ever been this young woman's goal however there is something dangerous lurking within that head of hers that many are too late to sense before they have been roped into her plans...
Power is her main goal. To control and destroy those she deems unworthy of living.

When it comes to rich young men and women with a disregard for the life of others as well as racist and problematic people, Kris believes them to be the bottom of the barrel and her only reason for taking back control of the misguided club is to use the followers as pawns in her game of chess. Her ideologies hold firm to her underlying need to save the oppressed from their would-be oppressors and she has no qualms removing anyone who fails to uphold the equation, deeming them as impure and eliminating them as soon as their use runs out. Her inability to truly connect with the reality of others keeps her head in the clouds, convincing her that she is able to solve the problems that plague today's society and get rid of the pigs who make it hard for those of unfortunate circumstances to live. She will start by taking the club's rules one step further and she'll be damned if anyone is able to dissuade her from preventing her plan to come full circle..even if that means sacrificing the ones she keeps close. The people that Kris loses will be worth it all in the end and if anyone has a conflict with that then they may take it up with the grave they will find themselves led to. When messing with the top guns, it is not recommended to step to this young woman. Despite not being outwardly aggressive or rude, Kris has a certain sort of uneasiness that is carried around with her like a weapon that she will wield against those who choose to challenge her. After all, no great leader ever achieved anything by letting their cruelty show and sometimes even love can be used like the finest poison to exist.

Kris Truman is truly a force to be reckoned with.

And kindness can be a nice virtue when a gun is at the back of one's head.

+apples (you'll never see her without one)
+academia (she holds an affection for her studies)
+fine art (even the kind that holds no beauty to it)
+power
+kindness
+the idea of being a hero
+fencing
+abandoned warehouses (she likes the solitude)

dislikes
-neediness
-attention-seekers
-obnoxiousness
-brash people
-dishonesty
-violence
-impurity
-opulent people (despite her and her parents fitting into this category)

fears
+the underlying corruption of the world
+her plan not coming into fruition
+the loss of control over herself, others, and her life
+death
+enclosed spaces

quirks
+she often carries an apple on her person despite never eating it
+she has a knack for clicking her teeth whenever something is displeasing
+she is agnostic
+she never quite finishes a thought
CALMING WORDS
moral alignment
Despite her intentions being...somewhat cruel, Kris has a good heart just not such a good mindset. Her views are extremely biased and she tends to forget that if there were no bad, there would be no presence of good to fix it. Even the slightest display of ignorance could set this woman off and it is not her call to decide the fate of others as it would be - for those who are religious - playing God. Even though many disgusting people may deserve an untimely fate, it is hardly Truman's job to act upon such a thing especially when taking into consideration the fact that she is handing over many innocent people's lives in the process in order to complete her own goals. Shades of grey are prominent with this young woman however one thing is for certain and that is that soon she will be known in the history books and someone will be able to carry her victory and expand upon it no matter what should happen to her in the end.

One would think that Kris would have pleasing thoughts on the Love Club seeing as she is the one running it along with others that she has chosen however she does not. She started the club for one goal only and that was to start eliminating those that turned the name into something that could not be disrespected. The leaders that she did choose for the position were obviously the very people that she despised and due to their "blatant foolishness", the club has been morphed into something that is no longer safe for the people she wanted to join. As a result of this, Truman plans on killing them as soon as possible and making way for new leaders that have earned their title. She is not happy with the events that have taken place since the club was founded however there is room for growth and it all starts with the new members she has carefully selected.
Hopefully, they will live up to her high expectations.
ELEGANT LIES
DECADENT FACADE
thoughts on each character?
to be established.
tumblr_ob3nanNmZo1sfwewio1_500.jpg

SEE YOU ON A DARK NIGHT.

AALIYAH HALIM

d0df27395a5777aca1f8cb321c8498dd.jpg

af4859392c5c85dedf84743f675b7afd.jpg

OVERVIEW
name
aaliyah halim

she/her

sexual orientation
bisexual

role
detective

zodiac sign
cancer

APPEARANCE
eye color
brown

hair color
black

height
5'3

weight
120 lbs

race
black

ethnicity
somali

nationality
somali
(east african)

clothing preference
2d032f8ea52ef835f4ccd878b16b64b0.jpg

e99774aba7da305223a843373c9bcbd0.jpg

677bff385505b182e1b3ea2286327b0b.jpg

tumblr_nlslcxvqcT1urnwvbo1_1280.png

BACKGROUND
personality
Not usually what one would expect when taking into consideration her job, Aaliyah is quite a happy-go-lucky person who harbors a certain affection for bunnies and children. She often utilizes her need to nurture as an advantage in the field and her kindness is one of the more comforting things about her when taking into account the fact that the world has not been so kind to the young woman in return. This is not, however, beneficial when it comes to catching criminals and for far too many times, Aaliyah has allowed many younger convicts to come off clean due to her need to guide them rather than imprison them. As a result of this, Ms. Halim has been threatened with demotion multiple times and has only managed to keep her position because of her intellect and surprisingly quick reflexes when in regards to her occupation. Aaliyah's naivety is a hindrance to her co-workers although most times one will find that being polite is the best way to catch someone off guard and although Aaliyah is secretly aware of her own beliefs limiting her from her full potential, she is alright with the fact that her kindness may be taken for weakness so long as she still believes it to be a strength.

It is necessary to remember that the detective easily trusts people if provided with the right circumstances however she is not dull. Despite being someone who can be misdirected with a simple shift in one's tone, Aaliyah relies on people's emotions rather than the logical part of their persona and can read someone fairly well if her suspicion is aroused. Her dedication to her job is uncanny and seeing as most of her time is spent in the field, it is not unwarranted. Halim truly believes the world to be vast and expansive with room for growth and change if only people were to try and change it, her own morals tying in directly when making executive decisions although her patience for the outcome is somewhat..lacking. She is young and foolish and yet all too keen of her own experiences which can make her quite a dangerous person if one was to try and break her will, it is also one of the few reasons she still upholds her service to her community and her unabashed opinions may cause many to be taken aback seeing as being outspoken in the police force isn't always the most righteous idea, so to speak. Easily frustrated, Aaliyah can often resort to her own tactics and is a fan of bending the rules whenever it is allowed, pushing the buttons of many and caring not for her own well-being in the process. When summing it all up, Detetctive Halim is a ray of fucking sunshine.

+children
+yellow
+cluttered spaces (it comforts her)
+rock n' roll (you wouldn't expect it)
+big windows
+sunny days
+girls
+bright colors

dislikes
-discrimination
-being unable to pray
-pseudo intellectuals
-planes
-bubblegum

fears
+being taken for granted
+never amounting to anything
+not living up to her own standards
+being judged by someone with no thought to her own feelings
+being labeled as a terrorist

ADDITIONAL
moral alignment
While certainly not villainous, no one is perfect and even Aaliyah has some pent up feelings that she does not speak about for fear of frightening someone. The detective is not a bad person by any means whatsoever but it is only up to Allah to judge her and no one else, she can not speak much on her own mentality however she only does the best she can with whatever is given..even if it ends up hurting someone else in the process.

THEME SONG

THOUGHTS
relationships with other characters
under construction.

but darling,
in the end,
you've got be
your own hero,

because everybody's
busy
trying to save
t h e m s e l v e s -c.t

my voice is the offspring
of two countries colliding
what is there to be ashamed of
if english and my mother tongue
made love
my voice is her father's words
and mother's accent
what is the matter if
my mouth carries two worlds - rupi kaur

AALIYAH HALIM

fill

CAMILLE
fill
fill

08e90cfa40c308ab4b3e08549563de5c.jpg
169af266a762ef93da0265275076c73b.jpg
162676be80d3b7cd5e7f99fad4ef00a3.jpg

A FALLING STAR

name
camille moreau

sexual orientation
panromantic

role
lower rank

eye color
green

hair color
blonde

height
five feet

weight
102 pounds

race
caucasian

ethnicity
french

nationality
french

faceclaim
camille jansen

FELL FROM YOUR HEART
Blurb

AND LANDED IN MY EYES
Blurb

b75d3cc8cce767f32542e2aa2bee5587.jpg
a9283a32e47662dd4f44890bc5f06cbf.jpg
21663e28d1fa6215deb8512daaddd2a0.jpg
fillf

Last edited:

Mylo Stenfield

tumblr_ma0xjkGiaZ1rn7762.gif

OVERVIEW

name
Mylo Stenfield

sexual orientation
Bisexual as hell

role
Low-ranking member

zodiac sign
Libra

APPEARANCE

eye color
Blue

hair color
Brown

height
6'2

weight

race
Caucasian

ethnicity
Canadian ~ American

nationality
Canadian

faceclaim
Grant Gustin

clothing preference
grant-gustin-stephen-amell-ciara-renee-flash-arrow-legends-costume-06.jpg

grant-gustin-rock-scarf-better-than-anyone-03.jpg

grant-gustin-colton-haynes-jet-to-vancouver-10.jpg

BACKGROUND

personality -
How does one describe Mylo?
Well, that's actually a more complicated question than it seems.
He is very driven to follow his own dreams, but he also knows how important it is to look out for other people along the way. He is not particularly loyal, nor is he the kindest person you could ever meet. He is somewhere in the middle zone: he knows not to break trust, but he wouldn't go to the ends of the Earth for someone who has never done anything for him. He is also a very easy-going individual and is nearly impossible to piss off. Even when he does get angry, it's not much of a show. He usually knows to walk away before he gets to the point where he might say something he regrets. And even if he can't find an escape before then, he knows how to choose particularly scathing responses so the offender is too offended to keep bothering him.

In general, he is mostly an abivert: that is, he is not really introverted, nor is he particularly extroverted either. He can easily keep himself occupied when he is alone and he rarely seeks out company unless he randomly wants someone to talk to. However, he is also more than comfortable with crowds or small groups. He certainly has a few personality quirks. Mainly, his firm belief in karma and other spiritual things. He isn't particularly religious and he honestly couldn't care less about what other people believe, but as for himself, he always tries to see the beauty in everything and find his own 'inner peace.'
That's not to say that he is always successful. Given that he is hard to piss off, it should be pretty obvious to see that it's because he bottles everything up. Sooner or later, all his hidden frustration comes exploding out; usually directed towards the wrong person. He doesn't explode very often, so he has yet to realize the reason it happens. He has definitely been injured in the past, but most people wouldn't notice just by looking at his everlasting smile.

likes -
Piping hot Coffee or Tea
Classic Cars
Music
Hiking
Cafés
Road Trips

dislikes -
Red lights
Fortune tellers/ Palm readers/ Etc,.
Shouting
Fashion Crimes
Mirrors
Caves/ Underground places

fears -
Dying a horrible or pointless death
Cotton Candy
Trains/ Especially subways

quirks -
If he is holding a pen and not using it, he will click it on and off....endlessly.
He always seems to have ear-buds hanging around his neck, but when he listens to music, he never has both ear-buds in at the same time.
When he is outside, he will randomly stop whatever he is doing and stare at the sky.

ADDITIONAL

moral alignment
Mylo honestly tries to be Lawful Good. Unfortunately for him, he is easily influenced, which has already led him to do things he regrets. Without any outside influence, he is probably Chaotic Good. No one is perfect, after all.

"It's a little....unfair. Isn't it?"
Mylo has never been quite sure what to think of the Club. For the most part, he tries to ignore it, like most people who aren't in the Club do. He usually frowns at them from a distance, so he has no clue why he accepted the invitation. Either way, he knows to be on his guard and not voice any of his misgivings.

theme song -

WRITING SAMPLE

your sample -
This was wrong. This was all wrong.
Mylo exhaled shakily, head cradled in his hands as his fingers knotted in his hair. He shut his eyes tightly as a door downstairs slammed, making the pictures on the walls rattle. He took another shaky breath, wishing he could close his ears too. His parents had fought before (his entire childhood, in fact), but never like this. Suddenly, there was a muffled sound of breaking glass and Mylo was standing and running down the stairs before he was aware that he had moved. His hand shook slightly as he opened the study door and found his father doubled over and clutching his head. "Mom...Dad?" He said hesitantly, stomach lurching when he saw blood dripping through his father's fingers. "Go back upstairs." His mother growled tensely, another vase already in her hand to throw. "Mum, stop. You can't just hurt people whenever they piss you off!" He said defiantly, moving to stand in front of his dad. "Son, listen to your mother." His dad said softly, still holding a hand to the bleeding wound on his head. Mylo turned to look at him, still too shocked to do anything but obey. He left the door open when he left, hoping his father would at least get a quick escape if his mother went off again. He went to the bathroom and pulled out a first aid kit. This routine was familiar enough that he didn't even have to look as he pulled out gauze and tape.
He tried not to listen, but as his parents' voices raised again, he couldn't help but overhear the rest of their argument. "I love you, Sue, but you can't keep doing this to Mylo. He has tests coming up, he needs to be able to study in peace. I thought we had already agreed on that." Somehow, his father's voice was calm and soothing. "Do you ever stop to think about me? If the boy wants to study in peace, then he can go somewhere else. You're such a selfish bastard! Using him as an excuse to keep me under control." His mother's voice was loud, agitated. "Calm down. You know that's not true. I can keep him out of the house more often, if that's what you need. Just tell me what you need me to do, and I'll do it." "How far would you go, Gary? Would you...make the boy move out if he bothers me too much?"
Mylo hurried back up to his room, unable to listen to his parents talk about him any longer. He shut his bedroom door carefully, not wanting to draw their attention towards himself. He went over to his lone window, wincing when he heard his mother's raised voice again. "Shit..."

Last edited:
2eg6wxg.png
a885874e93c7c84a4e4046c51edaf848.jpg
dd03e6cfea97972793da63b896f785ed.jpg
d9017cb17ea8a9fabb86b0f2beb222d8.jpg
tumblr_nqkdarPSqU1qgkb4jo1_1280.jpg
light
name
guadalupe belisario

sexual orientation
homosexual

role
higher rank

zodiac sign
virgo
up
eye color
mud

hair color
sable

height
5'3"

weight

race
latina

ethnicity
hispanic

nationality
venezuelan (maracaibo)

clothing preference
light, flowy, y muy cómoda
the sky
personality
there is no doubt that by now, you, the reader, have formed several opinions regarding guadalupe belisario, be they positive or negative. you have skimmed over her appearance, her basic information, and through a combination of your imagination and the preconceived notions given to you by society, you have come to a somewhat solid conclusion regarding who lupe truly is; sans backstory, sans persona, and sans the slightest idea as to who the hell this chick is.

human nature is naturally judgmental. it is inscribed within our chromosomes, draped over our genome, smuggled between alleles, and expressed in our phenotype, our genotype, all our other -types. in the simplest of terms, it is impossible for a human to avoid their inner critic - not when they are surrounded by a culture that applauds the brazen and the caustic. growing up in the united states, lupe learned this lesson very quickly, and ensured that she had developed her own sharp tongue before she found herself cut by the words of another. since the moment she uttered her first word - "más" - lupe earned herself the borderline-insulting nickname of la lengua larga, or big mouth, keeping not a thought to herself. should lupe find you to be somewhat of an annoyance, you can rest assured that she'll voice her opinions loud and clear, beating through the bush rather than around it so as not to waste time pretending your flaws are even remotely tolerable in her presence.

ah, time - or rather, in lupe's eyes, a lack thereof. lupe feels as though she is constantly slipping on the slopes of seconds, minutes, hours - all wasting away in the blink of an eye. she lives watching each grain of sand hit the bottom of the hourglass, listening to the tick of the clock, accounting for each second past that she is doing nothing memorable - nothing everlasting, nothing permanent. 17 years have passed and still, if you turn on the corner of the movie theater, take a left on sunset, and cut through the small piece of woods behind mrs. abalone's house, you'll find lupe - drinking tea on the porch with abuelita, chasing her younger brothers around the house, or sneaking out to the treehouse, where, if she's lucky, she'll find the one person who can make time, alongside her heart, stand still: kris truman.
charming, dangerous kris. kris was lupe's hero, the one person who could save her from herself, and lupe was kris's beautiful little fool. it is for this reason that lupe cannot bring herself to hate kris for her more...sinister actions. in fact, over their years together, lupe's sense of right and wrong have warped themselves to resemble kris's, and she's adopted the ideology that justice can and should be served by the victim. kris is, simply put, persuasive, and her intimacy with lupe does not make the latina any less susceptible to the potency of her girlfriend's words.

☁ oversized sunglasses
☁ winning an argument
☁ hidden places (i.e her treehouse)
☁ thunderstorms & windy days
☁ cultural dances
☁ petting a cat's underbelly
☁ controlled chaos

dislikes
☁ café
☁ being called by her first name
☁ drinking hot liquids
☁ being talked down to; condescending people
☁ having her time wasted
☁ sugar-coating

fears
☁ losing her family
☁ disappointing kris
☁ being forgettable; not leaving her mark
☁ recurring nightmares: falling from an extraordinary height, sitting on an animal by accident

quirks
☁ lupe has difficulty switching between english and spanish - she may be half way into a conversation before she realizes she's speaking spanish in latin class
☁ when she's angry, lupe tends to speak incredibly quickly, often confusing the victim of her wrath into submission
like a
moral alignment
preceding the creation of ties to a ms. kris truman, lupe could be seen as morally "good" in most respects. she attended to the needs of her family, maintained a spot on the honor roll in school, and genuinely concerned herself with the general welfare. as she entered highschool, however, and became affiliated with the love club, lupe's eyes were opened to the truly cutthroat nature of the real world. she questioned the necessity of being 'nice' in a world that neither cared nor would ever care. eventually, a sweet little girl she was no more, and she silenced the voice within her that constantly strived to please. no, lupe hasn't become stone cold - she has simply taken the reins from lupe, the pushover, the naive.

the love club satiates, if only for a moment, lupe's perpetual need to be unforgettable. looking at the headlines they make in the paper gives lupe a sense of pride, as though she is a crucial part of something bigger than herself, bigger than anybody. her intimacy with kris gives her a closer look into the darker side of the club, and as much as she would like to speak up against unwarranted violence, she's hard-pressed to find her voice when kris explains her take on the matter.
flame
theme: mree - fame

relationships
tbd

Last edited:
fZ3K5FN27IomyqfGyN9tSfgwlOVHBMHuPjRPQJjm2Hk7pgYDo7oJS6TsvP9zmhzDwaiJYl_aVgzzZL2br8DU_jsF_iSw1dKLXrFBtfgCKCkkF3U4MaDozrdkLrWfvjzTEdW1qleF

pQaUkjTLuOMfgnjoqrVfgtUZYhXYRiBAA8-5RTcMTQBKzIJbpvsjIqFo5pdWNHVvYNi2kdHHGWuxOXSkefFmmluF-Sn6FNDRd5GkCSflqgKqWdi5S7YjwtliWespQPOOOaRbTdNt
éffleurer
name
Alexander Johnson Barnaby

nickname
Alec or by his surname alone

sexual orientation
Closeted, probably unaware of it, bisexual

role
Leader

zodiac
Taurus, may 11th

esquisser
eyes
Deep, dark brown

hair
Dark brown, nearly black, somewhat curly

height
6'4"

weight
174 lbs

build
Athletic

race
Caucasian

ethnicity
French - American

nationality
French - American

faceclaim
Rhys Pickering

clothing preference
x x x

chuchoter
personality
Upon first glance, you might find your typical jock right here. The masculine, athletic, alpha male who spends most his time on the football field, except this time it's a hockey rink. He even has that dumb look on his face in every class, and is probably failing maths. As in most cases, all of this effort in to come off as the typical teenage boy, comes from the insecurities he harbors within himself. He steps on others as to appear taller and stronger, metaphorically speaking. This boy is the kind to bend under the slightest bit of pressure, no matter who is behind it. Whether it be pressure from his teammates who wants him to train harder, or his parents' expectations of him. See, he was raised in a quite successful family, and has ever since preschool been told what to do or how to act. The pressure of being the ideal son is in the back of his head at all times, and whenever he does something that his parents don't approve of, he's told that he's "better than this".

But outside of his home, his personality tends to change quite drastically. Alec's not a very pleasant guy, especially not if you get on his bad side. He's rude, mean and brutally honest, and shows nearly all of his negative feelings through anger and raised voices. Temperamental would be the understatement of the year. He's been like this ever since he was a kid, and spent nearly his whole middle-school in therapy because of it, that was until he was introduced to boxing and hockey. You see, throwing punches at a leather bag and tackling his way through a hockeyrink makes it easier.

However, even this boy has another layer underneath the anger and violence. Even though he may not show it, Alec is incredibly sensitive. A single word can break down his entire ego if you plan it good enough. He cares a little too much for his friends and family, and has more than once ended up hurt because of it. Also, he's incredibly selfless and would probably sacrifice his soul to satan if it meant that he could help one of his closer friends.
Alec's no social butterfly, he's quite closed off. But his activities outside of school has over time expanded his social circle. He knows how to keep a conversation going for hours if he desires to, and can easily get along with just about anyone if he actually tries to.

Boxing
Hot cocoa
To be acknowledged
Cooking
Classical music

dislikes
Horror movies
Feeling vulnerable
Too sweet candy, desserts etc.
Freakishly nice people
Obnoxiously cheerful people
Pizza

fears
Heights, quite ironic coming from a giant like himself
Being forgotten
Death

quirks
Will avoid most eye contact when speaking to someone, not because of nerves but because of old habits.
Cracks his neck and knuckles every hour, on the hour.
Tends to whistle a lot when doing chores or cooking.

finir
moral alignment
Neutral good

Sure, he likes it, the thrills and the rushes are to die for. But there's an unsettling feeling in his gut every time, as if something's telling him that his isn't alright.

theme
Imagine Dragons - Believer
Milky Chance - Blossom

Last edited:
Kai Jackson

kimora1-e1464058465970.jpg

• Name: Kai Jackson

Sexuality: Homosexual

Home (where I am from): Las Vegas, Nevada

Users who are viewing this thread

Back