• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Treasure of Creation

Rin Nyx

One Thousand Club

Full Disclosure: I plan on (trying) to create a comic following the story in this RP. While I won't be using your characters in my comic, there may be similar events/characters/dialogue in my comic based on the RP, so proceed with that in mind ^^''

Rules:

• Follow RP Nation rules
  • Be polite to your fellow RP'ers
  • No godmodding, no perfect characters, etc.
  • Please do your best to type legibly (proper grammar, no chat speak, etc)
  • Please have at minimum a paragraph each post (4-5 sentences), though longer is better. I understand that shorter posts may happen on occasion, but please keep these to a minimum.
  • Be active! At least one post per week, but preferably more. If you're going to be absent for some time, let me or the people you're rping with know, and/or try to move your character somewhere where they won't hinder the rp's progress.
  • Let me know you read the rules by adding a picture of your favorite animal at the end of your character sign up.
  • You can have a maximum of 4 characters, as long as you can actually handle controlling that many characters. Don't make more characters than you can handle.
  • Please try to keep genders/races somewhat even.
  • Hybrids are rare, but are playable. To keep from having a flood of hybrid characters, there are a few restrictions.
    Only one hybrid character per person.
  • I will only accept a hybrid if you also have at least one non-hybrid character.
  • If we're still getting too many hybrids, I might not accept your hybrid character until we get more purebred characters.

[*]Keep most OOC in the OOC tab and out of the IC thread (and mark OOC clearly if you need to post it in the ICC)

If I notice any of these rules being broken, I will send a PM with a warning. If the behavior continues after warnings, you will be kicked out of the RP. BUT, these are pretty easy rules to follow, so that shouldn't happen, right? ^^

All of that being said, feel free to PM me with any questions or comments about the RP, characters, etc. Or, really about anything. You can PM me about cheese if you want. I don't know, maybe you're really passionate about cheese or something? I won't judge!

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to post your OOC here, whether it be questions, comments, or just general chatting!

The fact that you're going to turn this into a comic is awesome. I BELIEVE IN YOU!!

tumblr_mh5fymgRMZ1r12ee6o1_500.gif

now for that character sheet~

Yay, someone believes in me! I MUST DRAW COMIC! :D

KokoroDeterminedChibi.png

Haha I really hope I can do it, I haven't actually drawn a full comic story before, but I figure I gotta start somewhere! :3

[QUOTE="Rin Nyx]Yay, someone believes in me! I MUST DRAW COMIC! :D
KokoroDeterminedChibi.png

Haha I really hope I can do it, I haven't actually drawn a full comic story before, but I figure I gotta start somewhere! :3

[/QUOTE]
Hopefully you'll let me seeeeeeee, Great Artist-Senpai. I admire your determination to no end.

Hoki said:
Hopefully you'll let me seeeeeeee, Great Artist-Senpai. I admire your determination to no end.
Hahaha, I'll try to post some of my comic pages here for everyone to see when it gets started! Now I'm nervous for people to see ^^''

[QUOTE="Rin Nyx]Hahaha, I'll try to post some of my comic pages here for everyone to see when it gets started! Now I'm nervous for people to see ^^''

[/QUOTE]
Sweet!

Will you do color or black and white like a manga??

Hoki said:
Sweet!
Will you do color or black and white like a manga??
I haven't decided yet. Right now I'm thinking color, cause color is fun! But color also takes longer, so it may end up being black and white, or a mix of both. It depends on what I have time for, really xP But ideally, color, cause color is fun :3

Well this is truly a master piece my dear and fellow artist. @Rin Nyx I would love to join this and if it goes really well I'll go the honors and turn this into an animation for you.

All I need is an Art Pad and I could do it now >.<

[QUOTE="Rin Nyx]I haven't decided yet. Right now I'm thinking color, cause color is fun! But color also takes longer, so it may end up being black and white, or a mix of both. It depends on what I have time for, really xP But ideally, color, cause color is fun :3

[/QUOTE]
Good point, good point. Coloring is hard to do, too, in my opinion, but a mix of both sounds like it'd be cool!

Putting this here so that I don't forget about this place ♪(v^_^)v

Cloud Nagasake] [FONT='Kaushan Script']Well this is truly a master piece my dear and fellow artist. [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28932-rin-nyx/ said:
@Rin Nyx[/URL] I would love to join this and if it goes really well I'll go the honors and turn this into an animation for you.
All I need is an Art Pad and I could do it now >.<
Yay, animation! :D Haha, I really hope it goes well ^^'' My biggest hurdle is usually the story, so I'm hoping the rp will help with that :3 if all goes according to plan, I'd love to have it animated :D

So, I'm debating on when to start this RP. Should I wait for more sign ups, or just go ahead and start? Hmm...

[QUOTE="Rin Nyx]So, I'm debating on when to start this RP. Should I wait for more sign ups, or just go ahead and start? Hmm...

[/QUOTE]
-strokes magical beard- Hm... What a tough question.. Idk how many more sign ups there are going to be - aside from Aridis' however many that's planned - so it may be better to start. Soon though, I think

-shrugs- Idk, just an opinion

I'm thinking that there will probably be more sign ups as we get going, anyway, so I'm leaning towards starting. Also, I'm kind of impatient ^^;; Maybe I'll give it an hour or two, then start haha

AAAAAAAAAAAH

SHIET I HAVE TO GET HOME NOW SO I CAN FINISH AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Aridis said:
AAAAAAAAAAAH
SHIET I HAVE TO GET HOME NOW SO I CAN FINISH AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Hahaha, take your time! There's still plenty of time to make characters :3

WeepingAngel525 said:
Pretty sick today so I might post later.
Aww, I hope you feel better soon! D: Either way though, it's fine, take your time!

I'm probably going to be posting kind of slowly, myself, since I have to go to work soon xP

Having trouble with the picture of my character... again. This seems to happen to me a lot.

Edit: Finally came up with a way to fix it. Ignore this comment.

That's good. Hopefully this will pick up tomorrow. It's a bad night for me so I'm off to bed early. Well gonna try to at least.

Woo, finally got all three introduction post out for my characters! ^^ Haha, so just so everyone kinda understands the layout of things, right now there are three locations open for exploring (feel free to add your own, though!).

There's the mine in the mining village, which will be located to the north-east a little ways from the Seher Desert (but is still fairly close to it).

There's the temple ruins at the eastern edge of the Seher Desert. (if you went south from the mining village, you'd reach the village that was described in Arya's post, then three miles south of that would be the temple).

And then there's the tomb of a king, to the west of the temple ruins but still along the edge of the desert, set into a rocky cliff.

Hopefully that helps explain where everything's kinda located right now, I just kinda wanted various options so you guys can choose where ever you wanted to explore ^^''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back