• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Kingdom | OOC

Tasteless

Boink Bean
d3bde51db1f07b81d8361f38ad0c0c19--deer-drawing-deer-art.jpg
Welcome to OOC, here you can leave questions, comments, concerns, or discuss anything regarding the role play!

I have some questions that surround my earlier request to be a sort of dragon breeder for the royal family.

1. So will the royal family each have "personal" dragons, perhaps ones that they keep as "pets" (more like ones they keep just because they can)?
2. How long does it take dragons to age? (ie, could my character be a dragon breeder that cares for them until they grow older or does that take too long so they capture dragons from the wild?)
3. Do the royal families use dire wolves in wartimes too? If so, I would gladly forgo the dragon-training business to be the wolf breeder/trainer/caretaker.

Tasteless Tasteless

I have some questions that surround my earlier request to be a sort of dragon breeder for the royal family.

1. So will the royal family each have "personal" dragons, perhaps ones that they keep as "pets" (more like ones they keep just because they can)?
2. How long does it take dragons to age? (ie, could my character be a dragon breeder that cares for them until they grow older or does that take too long so they capture dragons from the wild?)
3. Do the royal families use dire wolves in wartimes too? If so, I would gladly forgo the dragon-training business to be the wolf breeder/trainer/caretaker.

Tasteless Tasteless
1. The royal family loves all of the dragons, and sees them all as pets yet also as weapons.
2. As for dragon's aging, just for the sake of this role play I'm going to say they age particularly fast. Say a newly hatched dragon would be a full grown adult in five years. They also capture dragons from the wild, so they can avoid inbreeding and possibly have different dragons in the field.
3. I could see dire wolves also being involved, so yes. If you want you can do both and just overall by the caretaker for the royal animals.

1. The royal family loves all of the dragons, and sees them all as pets yet also as weapons.
2. As for dragon's aging, just for the sake of this role play I'm going to say they age particularly fast. Say a newly hatched dragon would be a full grown adult in five years. They also capture dragons from the wild, so they can avoid inbreeding and possibly have different dragons in the field.
3. I could see dire wolves also being involved, so yes. If you want you can do both and just overall by the caretaker for the royal animals.

Ooh, all very interesting answers. I will consider being the caretaker of all the animals, but realistically that would be a huge workload. I will probably just go with wolf caretaker so that she (realistically) has time to do things other than just work with the dogs. Because even just taking care of all the wolves could take up a large portion of her time, so someone else can be dragon caretaker. Unless I make two characters.... Hmm, maybe I'll make two characters! Who knows?

Ooh, all very interesting answers. I will consider being the caretaker of all the animals, but realistically that would be a huge workload. I will probably just go with wolf caretaker so that she (realistically) has time to do things other than just work with the dogs. Because even just taking care of all the wolves could take up a large portion of her time, so someone else can be dragon caretaker. Unless I make two characters.... Hmm, maybe I'll make two characters! Who knows?
You can do whatever you want, hun.
I may be smelling a ship.. a premature ship.. cause you haven't even made your characters. xD

Hmmmm... I may want a character to be part of the royal family too if the other guys hop into it as well. Lol, that'd be cute if we all roleplayed as part of the royal family. That doesn't have to happen though, If not, I could just be a citizen.

Last edited:
Hmmmm... I may want a character to be part of the royal family too if the other guys hop into it as well. Lol, that'd be cute if we all roleplayed as part of the royal family. That doesn't have to happen though, If not, I could just be a citizen.
I dont see a problem in it!

I dont see a problem in it!
Hmm! I might do it then! I'm thinking if I did, maybe I'll be the King's nephew, cousin to your characters. That or maybe he's a servant... maybe a younger guard... oh the possibilities!

(btw, pls put in links, it's so much more convenient)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back