• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Lost Continent and More

Swift

Into the Great Unkown
Hi There,

I am Swift, and I am looking for one (maybe two) partner(s) to rp a medieval fantasy story with me. I would like it to take place in a specific original fantasy world I am currently crafting, and through our story I will flesh it out further and develop more of the world. Since there is a lot to get to, I will try to be brief.

• I try to write every weekday, sometimes on evenings and weekends, but no guarantees. I often post multiple times a day.
    • I expect your absolute best effort at spelling and grammar. I get that mistakes happen (I certainly make them) but if it is too overt I will have a hard time with it.
    • Even though the setting is part of "my world" I want someone who can craft the story with me, help drive the plot and make things interesting.
    • I hate to put restrictions on writing (minimums/maximums) so for now I will simply say your posts should be sufficient and poignant for the circumstances.
    • I don't mind OOC chat at all, sometimes that is where the best ideas come out.
    • romance is not a necessity for the story, but it is a possibility. Just don't force it, or automatically expect it.
    • I think that is all, so if you are still interested please read the brief setting description below and reply about your interest in this thread Or PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely @Zara Hunt do you want to discuss in thread, or PM?

Do you have any specific ideas? or would you like to come up with something together?

Hey I know I expressed interest in this plot earlier but I feel that I probably shouldn't take on another rp right now. I've just been far to busy lately. I really am sorry and I apologize for the inconvenience!

What's the difference between a lobster with big breasts and a dirty bus depot?

One's a busty crustacean and the other a krusty bus station.

Swift said:
Absolutely @Zara Hunt do you want to discuss in thread, or PM?
Do you have any specific ideas? or would you like to come up with something together?
I would prefer to do it over PM if that is okay with you :)

I really liked these plots-

- A thief unwittingly becomes the suspect in an assassination.

- Pirates (or sky pirates) look for fame and fortune

- Beast hunter are hired by one of the cities/villages closer to the wild to get rid of the threat, they possibly find more than they bargained for.

But I could do others ones if you wanted. :)

Hello Swift,

How are you? I'm Jennifer and it's nice to meet you! I was wondering if this role-play was still open and if you were still looking for a role-play partner? I love Medieval Fantasy a lot, it's one of my favorite time period based genres. Please let me know and thank you very much. :3

~Jenny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back