The Lost Clans; New Warrior Generation

Demonic911

SplashStar

She laid in her den sleeping quietly, she opened her bright eyes slowly, and blinked sleepily. She sat up and yawned , Sunlight poured inside her peaceful den, She looked over at the still sleeping LeopardPelt, He looked so much like his mother, LeopardStar. After she died, SplashStar was given the role of Clan leader.She sighed calmly then stood up, she slowly walked out of her den and looked around the camp. No cat was awake yet, she looked up at the sun rising slowly behind the timber trees, the sky was streaked with red, yellow, blue, and purple. She looked away then slowly walked into the woods, she made her way to the small creek that separated TimberClan from MoonClan, She sat by the edge and looked down into the bright blue water, fight swarmed around, she did not attempt to catch them, yet watched them dart around quickly as if unsure of her feline presents.

IceStar

He laid out on a warm rock as he & RabbitHeart groomed each other, Licking down each others ruffled pelts, After they finished he sprawls out and basks in the sun beside his long time friend, he warms quickly, Today was going to be warm. Then as he blinked a vision flashed before his icy eyes, and he sat up quickly, his ears erect. RabbitHeart looks up at him "IceStar?" she asks confused, "Are you alright?" She asks, He nods "Yes, i apologize Rabbitheart." She shrugs her thin shoulders and rests her head down again, He slowly lays back down, something was coming.

ShadowStar

He crept across the cold forest ground then pounced, he sunk his long fangs deep in the back of a rabbits neck, he gave a silent prayer to StarClan, Then he slowly dragged the large rabbit back to camp, Every cat remained to sleep. He placed the rabbit in the large Fresh-Kill pile. He then picked out a squirrel and laid down on his rock and began to eat it.

SilverStar

She walked out of her den, she was large for a she-cat, her clan in general were large, she hopped down the rocks outside her den then looked around the camp, she yawned softly then blinked, the sun light bright in her eyes, HalfFace trotted up to her holding a large squirrel, He gentle placed it at her paws, She licked his forehead thankfully then sat down "Feed with me HalfFace." she said warmly, He nodded then retrieved a Sparrow from the Fresh-Kill pile. He sat beside her as they ate and She licked the blood from her muzzle "Did we reinforce the borders yet?" she asked, HalfFace nodded quietly, he tended to not talk much, unless required.

Lumepaw

Lumepaw woke up to the sounds of chirping, and the sun falling down onto her fuzzy black face. She then went over to the fresh-kill paw and got a mouse after the elders and adults ate. She carried it over to a rock basking in the sun. It was warm and her fur was filled with the sun's warmth. She smiled and nibbled on her mouse once she lied down on the rock. She loved the MountainClan's rocky area and the close by mountains. As she nibbled the mouse she licked her paws once in a while. She squinted her yellow eyes as the sun got a little into her eyes.

Stripepaw

Stripepaw woke up to the hot sun on the warm day onto her striped black fur. She couldn't wait to go over to the timber trees and just have time to herself at night. She always sneaked off at night and never once got caught. She has been doing this for at least 4 moons now. She picked up a mouse from the kill pile when everyone was asleep and silently got a mouse. She hated waiting. She quickly gobbled down the mouse and licked her paws. She was the most rebellious cat in the clan, but no one knew it.

TamaLume

TamaLune ate a sparrow before her apprentice, Lumepaw woke up, and after the Elders ate. She smiled at the sun and purred a little for the warm day to come. "Ah I love the Spring." She then leaped over to a rock and settled down on the rock, basking in the sun's beautiful warmth.

CloudSombra

CloudSombra walked around silently, with her claws not showing, She felt proud to be a Warrior. She leaped once then walked slowly to her small den. She didn't feel hungry then, and she also had to wait for the Elders since that is what she was told to do. She then rested until the Elders had woken.

SilverStar

She looked up and licked the blood off her muzzle she stood up and trotted up beside TamaLune "Hello TamaLune." She called and nudged her with her tail, She purred at the sight as her clan slowly began to awaken "How is LumePaw?" She asked as she watched the other She-Cats Apprentice eat a mouse in the sun.

SplashStar

She slowly walked back into camp, she stood behind StripePaw and watched Her eat the mouse quickly, She began to purr loudly "StripePaw." She said gently, and playfully cuffed the Apprentice on her ear "You shouldn't eat to fast, You will get a belly ache." She looked down at the young she-cat "We do not need to waste Water Mint." She looked out at the camp and watched her Clan awaken, Slowly.

IceStar

He sat up and watched the newest warrior run around wildly, She seemed jumpy and excited. He purred then licked his paw and drug it over his ear, His tail swayed slowly as he watched the She-cat begin to rest as she waited for the elders.

WhiteEye

She opened her blind eyes and sniffed the air "CloudSombra?" She called, the blind elder sniffed the ground then stood up "What are you doing?" She asked taking a slow step forward. The elders eyes where pale and sightless but she looked straight at CloudSombra as if she could see the newly appointed warrior.

Daisytail

She exited the Warrior's Den, fur ruffled and disorganized. Her grey and white long fur jugged out at all angles, normally she'd be embarrassed by the state of her looks if it wasn't for the late patrol last night. She blinked away sleep before going to find a welcoming patch of sunshine and rest there, she sat, a shiver running down her spine as the sun hit her pelt, the hiemal sensation seeming to drain from her. She groomed herself, flattening spiked fur and swiping a paw past her ear.

Paleface

The slim, short coated, white and light orange colored tom strutted from the Warrior's Den, alert and fresh for another day, thinking to himself that maybe he would lead yet another patrol today. His pale blue optics eagerly scanned the camp for his leader, Icestar. Upon spotting him he trotted to him, tail erected in the air, yet lax, the tip swaying from left to right. "Hello Icestar." He purred.

Darkeyes

Already up, but tired, the senior warrior watched the camp, frowning slightly in though as usual, tail curled tightly around his paws, and orange/yellow eyes, well, dark. Brown and black striped pelt ruffled, he awaits orders. He was the grumpiest of the warriors here, and he didn't mind that either, that meant most warrior treated him with respect. He buried thick white claws into the dirt below, pretending it was a fat mouse for a second.

Turtlepaw & Spottedkit

Turtlepaw stretched her fine, slender body, ears forward as the she-cat lets out a yawn. She stood, claws digging and pulling the earth beneath her as she shuffled her front paws. She couldn't wait to train with her mentor, pondering the subject of specific hunting moves she was taught. Meanwhile Spottedkit napped peacefully in the Nursery, nose twitching every so often to the scent of milk, perfectly comfortable in the warmth of the den.

IceStar

He looked up from watching the newest warrior and up at PaleFace, He purred softly "Hello PaleFace." He stood up and yawned, he licked his muzzle then looked around at all the wakening warriors, He spaced out into his own mind, What had i seen? was it sent from starclan to warn me? should i tell the rest of the clan? He quickly snapped out of his daze and looked at PaleFace "Lets go on boarder patrol." He said softly then hopped down from the large rock landing softly "RabbitHeart?" He meowed.

RabbitHeart

She poked her head out from the Nursery "Yes IceStar?" She asked "Come with us on a boarder patrol." He purred. She nodded then trotted out from the den and beside IceStar and PaleFace, She purred softly and her tail swayed comfortably from side to side "Hello PaleFace" She said gently and met his gaze with hers, Her eyes the bright emerald as always. Then Followed IceStar as the began to walk into the forest.

ShadowStar

He looked around then spotted DarkEyes, He licked the blood from his muzzle then hauled himself up onto his large paws, He slowly walked towards him "Greetings DarkEyes" He meowed then sniffed the air, it was cool and crisp but had a different scent mixed in, it was faint but smelt like rotting flesh. He drew his lips back, exposing his fangs in disgust. "Do you smell that DarkEyes?" He questioned seriously then sniffed the fresh-kill pile they found no rotten prey. "I Think its about time we go on a patrol" He said and shook some dew off his thick pelt.

CedarClaw

She stood across the clearing when she saw her brother ShadowStar bare his fangs, she sniffed the air, it was faint, but disgusting, she growled then trotted over to him, She licked his shoulder and he purred. She locked his eyes on DarkEyes, Her eyes were far from his, hers were bright green and seemed soulless, But she purred happily, "Should i come as well ShadowStar?" She questioned, He nodded and she dug her claws into the soft dew covered ground. "What do you think it is?" She asked, ShadowStar shrugged "Could be a dead animal, A Rouge, or Anything really." CedarClaw dug her long sharp claws into the ground again at the word Rouge.

Twigfang

Twigfang began to stroll around as she watched for trespassers too close to the clan. It was a regular, laid back and uneventful day but she continued to be on high alert as she listened to every sound that flowed by her ears as they twitched around for the slightest twig snap or step. Not hearing anything, she moved on to the next spot where she did the same as she circled the clan.

Saturneye

Saturneye began to walk around the clan, making sure that everything was well. Things had been pretty calm lately, but it wouldn't hurt to check just in case. His multicolored eyes glowed under the sun, the green one seemingly glowing while the blue one seemed to be glazed under the light as his tail swished intently behind him.

Lunareye

Lunareye strode through the grass as she went to go around and check on everyone, making sure that everyone was alive and healthy. The breeze fluffed her fur as her eyes flicked around as she began to purr happily at how nice the day was. She loved how warm and welcoming the day seemed to be, but it could be deceiving and a false warmth for all she knew. She thought she sensed something near here but realized that it was only a squirrel.

Bobtail

Bobtail stomped around grumpily. He woke up on the wrong side of the bed as he usually did and the heat of the sun didn't help with this hothead. He growled a bit as he sat under some shade, pawing at a nearby grasshopper, trying to rid of some of his anger on the poor insect as it tried to hop away to no avail. Bobtail chuckled wickedly at the stupid creature before flicking it away and relaxing under the tree.

Paleface

Paleface greeted Rabbitheart in response with a kind smile, shinning non-photo blue colored eyes, and a flicker of his long slender white tail. "It's nice to see you Rabbitheart." Secretly Paleface had had a thing for the she-cat during his youth, but with the task of being Deputy he had practically forgotten about his crush on her. "Why were you in the Nursery?" He asked with the playful smile he almost always wore.

Darkeyes

Over his years of being a warrior he had begun to lose his scent of smell. He didn't tell anyone that of course, he'd become a laughing stock, and the Leader would most likely make him become a Elder. How embarrassing! So naturally he was shocked to find them drawing back their lips to a supposedly grotesque scent. "Do you smell that DarkEyes?" He blinked slowly then nodded, remaining silent. He rose to his paws stiffly. Oh why must age come creeping up on me? I used to be so useful around here! He thought dolefully. His thoughts were soon brushed away when he spotted Cedarclaw, he nodded in a small greeting towards her. He wasn't all that fond of her, she was always so apathetic.

OOC: Demonic, I was wondering if I could make a hairless cat, like a Peterbald or something. It could be a kittipet if that's allowed, but I think it would be a unique character to roleplay. I'm open to other suggestions for characters, but I really think it would be cool to see how the clan would react to him/her, like if they think the skin is a weakness and make him/her an elder.

(That is fine. Im about to make like 2 rouges)

CedarClaw

She watched BobTail kill the grass hopper and she flattened her ears momentarily, then pricked them back up, She folded her tail over her paws and then watched a butterfly land on a nearby flower, she cocked her head slightly and stared at it, it flew again and went above her head, She reacted quickly and smashed the butterfly in her paws, she went back onto all fours and cleared her throat. then licked her chest with embarrassment, she acted like a kitten, She rested her tail on her paws again, but her tail flicked with embarrassment.

LeopardPelt

He walked past TwigFang and under a Large Timber tree, he stretched out and yawned, the shade cool, then he laid down and clawed at the dirt slightly, and then twitched her ears at the sound of a twig break, he looked towards the woods his ears erect, then he sniffed the air, and smelt the horrid scent, he rose quickly and arched his back high, his fur bristled and he bared his fangs, He let out a loud hiss, and growled, his tail lashed from side to side. He dug his long claws into the dirt, And opened his mouth wide in another long hiss, then he took a step forward and saw the ginger and white fur, and the large jaws snap at him, and the intruder growled loudly, "Fox!" LeopardPelt hissed loudly.

SplashPelt

He looked up and bared her teeth, she hissed loudly and her fur bristled and she ran past TwigFang and stood beside LeopardPelt, She watched the massive fox reveal itself, his face twisted in a ugly snarl, SplashPelt hissed loudly, her tail lashing.

RabbitHeart

She purred "The kits are getting jumpy, their eyes are open and they are walking now." She huffed a sigh and purred softly again "They need to be made apprentices soon." RabbitHeart met the gaze of IceStar, He smirked "They have a few more moons RabbitHeart ." He meowed then walked along the border, marking it strongly. RabbitHeart scented the air and drew her lips back in disgust, "Fox." She moved around quickly "Its not in our territory, Its trail led into TimberClan territory." she growled the fur on her back bristling uneasily. IceStar lifted his head and nodded "That is correct, They can handle it, Hopefully." IceStar had been Litter mates with SplashStar, He would never tell a soul of his heritage, he was only brought into the clan when his mother, IvyPelt had left him on their boarder, then claimed he wasn't theirs.

Greenpaw

Greenpaw yawned and stood up. "Ugh. Hopefully I don't see any kits today." Greenpaw left the den to search for LeopardPelt. "I wonder what boring thing we're doing today. As long as it isn't hunting, I'm fine with whatever it is." He looked up at the tall trees swaying branches, and sighed. He shuffled his paws. "I just want to kind of stand here for a while." He heard something to his left, and swung his head in that direction. "Kits!" He hissed. He turned the other way and pretended he was just strolling through the camp.

Applepaw

Applepaw bounced to her feet. She couldn't wait to see what would happen today! She knew it had to be exciting! Hunting, or battling, or whatever! She didn't care! She dashed out of the den and felt the nice breeze on her face as she ran. She skidded to a stop outside of the den and searched for RabbitHeart. Eventually, she found her. "What are we doing today? Hunting? Battling? I can't wait!"

Cherrykit

"Cherrykit woke up in unison with Berrykit. They stood up and looked at each other, then at Brightcloud. "Should we go do something?" Berrykit whispered. "Like what?" Cherrykit asked. "I don't know, pretend to be warriors and fight off MountainClan?" "We fought off MountainClan yesterday! We should fight off GrowlClan!" "Umm... Cherrykit, we're in GrowlClan." "Oh yeah, I forgot. How about MoonClan?" "Yeah, that works." "Alright, let's-" Their conversation was suddenly interrupted by Brightcloud's voice: "What are you two doing?" "Oh, sorry! We didn't mean to wake you!" Berrykit exclaimed. Brightcloud walked over and licked their ears and said, "It's ok, I should be getting up anyway."

Foxkit

Foxkit woke up from gentle licking. "Snowheart?" Foxkit looked up and saw Sharpfur. "No, little one. She is still gone." He said. Foxkit put his head back down. His mother had died only yesterday. She had plummeted off the side of the mountain, and it was all his fault. Sharpfur told him that it wasn't his fault, but it was. If he and Milkkit hadn't fooled around near the edge, Milkkit never would've slipped off. Milkkit had managed to bite a branch, keeping him from plummeting long enough for Snowheart to save him, but immediately after Milkkit got back up, Snowheart fell down. Way down. He and Milkkit felt so guilty. "It's my fault! You know it is!" Foxkit howled. "No, it isn't. You and Milkkit didn't know better, but now you do. I miss her just as much, alright?"

(Oh, I didn't realize you controlled RabbitHeart for some reason. I feel stupid.)

(I changed my idioticy.)

LeopardPelt

His tail lashed and he looked back at GreebPaw as he came closer not realizing the danger, "Stay! Make sure they don't get to the-" The fox jumped and slammed his massive paw across LeopardPelt's head, The deputy fell onto his side and tumbled across the ground, his body skidded to a hault slowly.

SplashStar

"LeopardPelt!" She yowled, then turned back to the large fox, she hissed then lunged for it spitting and hissing, Then she leaped at it, She dug her long sharp claws into the side of its throat and bit onto the fox's throat, it yelped as she kicked her hind paws, her claws on her hind paws sliced through the skin on the fox's chest, she bit harder and sunk her claws deeper refusing to let go as the fox thrashed. 
RabbitHeart, she lifted her paw surprised that her Apprentice could find her in the dense timber forest, she looked down at ApplePaw and sighed "ApplePaw you shouldn't-" IceStar interrupted her by running her tail down her back "Its fine, Let the Apprentice join us today." He purred then they continued to patrol the boarder, RabbitHeart looked down at ApplePaw and flicked her ear with her tail "Next time, Wait till i tell you, you may join the Boarder patrol." She said sternly to her Apprentice.

Darkeyes

He grumbled at the kits, he never had a mate, so never got a chance to have any. He found them annoying, mainly because they put a thorn in his heart at times. Why did he have to be the die heart warrior in his youth? Why couldn't he settle down? He always asked himself these things. He watched them for a bit before looking over at Cedarclaw, his scarred ears twitched, giving her a disproving frown like he did everybody. "Did you just squash that butterfly?" He asked, needing no answer.

Paleface

He purred in amusement. "Oh, extras!" He mewed happily. He wasn't all that bothered by the apprentice breaking a rule. It was a silly rule anyways in his mind. Paleface never really took things too seriously, but he tried.

Turtlepaw & Spottedkit

Spottedkit rolled in his nest, he never had a mom, not hat he and Turtlepaw knew of, so he wouldn't know of this type of grieve Foxkit was experiencing. His eyes still shut, but awake. "Golly Foxkit, someone needs to stuff a mouse in your trap. I haven't gotten a wink of sleep." He complained. This was a lie, he'd been sleeping all night and day. Foxkit's mom was nice and all, but he found he wasn't all that effected by her death.

Coal

He trotted through the forest, he came to a calm stream and sat down, his spiked collar glinted in the sunlight, he breathed in deeply and could smell cats near, he did not get afraid, yet sated seated, he looked into the stream and purred with delight, he looked almost like his father, He then saw his reflection change, it looked exactly like his father! then brightness of the sun seemed to make the reflection vanish completely, he growled as his reflection came back to normal.

Lingo & Jingo

The two litter mates walked along a dense forest, their collars spiked with bone and metal, Jingo spotted a bright white rabbit nibbling grass, she crouched immediately then crawled along the ground she leaped out and sunk her abnormally long and sharp claws into its flesh, she purred with delight as she picked it up in her strong jaws, Lingo laid down in the sun and sprawled out, the sun warming his dark fur as his sister brought them the rabbit, Coal walked up, He nuzzled Lingo and Jingo in a greeting then the three litter mates began to prey on the GrowlClan prey. 
CedarClaw looked up at him "No, Of Course not." She said sarcastically, then licked her ruffled tail "Are your eyes failing or are you just mouse brained?" she growled softly her ears twitching slightly as her tail flicked stubbornly.

ShadowStar looked down at his younger sister and DarkEyes, His tail flicked slightly as he could sense tightness in their tone, Fighting was never permitted in a clan, He sat up and watched them both, his shoulders hunched slightly.

GreenPaw

Taken aback from what had just happened, GreenPaw edged away a little, then couldn't decide whether to help or run. He ultimately decided to turn back. SplashStar can handle it. He thought to himself. I'd rather deal with annoying kits than a fox. He stopped himself. Who was he kidding? He could take on five foxes at once! He turned and ran back to where the fox was, snarling.

ApplePaw

"Oh, sorry. I was just really, really excited." ApplePaw sighed. Maybe today wouldn't be amazing. Maybe it would be the worst day ever. But whatever! Who cares if it was? She certainly didn't! She was going to have fun, and nothing could stop her! Except maybe a badger. No, not even a badger! "It would take a hundred badgers to stop me from HAVING FUN!" ApplePaw exclaimed. "Wait... Did I say that out loud?"

RabbitHeart she smiled at PaleFace, He always seemed so happy, She purred delighted, then met IceStar's gaze, and her chest fur ruffled up embarrassed, IceStar was her father and watched her carefully when she was with the Toms, IceStar trusted PaleFace greatly being his deputy and all, RabbitHeart licked her chest fur attempting to hid her embarrassment and it made IceStar purr. RabbitHeart looked down at her apprentice shocked by the outburst and she purred, her eyes shined down at ApplePaw, "After the boarder patrol i shall take you out to learn some hunting tips, Alright?" she looked up at her Father.

Darkeyes

He huffed, disliked being called a liar. Haven't I earned my respect? He thought, flicking his tail and curling them around his paws tightly. He decided not to argue with her on whether or not she did just kill a perfectly innocent butterfly, besides the leader was watching them now. Well he knew she did, it was his scent that was failing, not his vision. He simply shrugged in response. "Well, you had a bad posture when you leaped into the air anyways."

Pale Face

He didn't notice the exchanged looking between the father and daughter, his pale blue eyes resting on the apprentice. She reminded him of himself, though he hardly did anything that his mentor didn't say. He was quite the loyal tom, he remembered thinking that if he disobeyed once the leader would make him pick fleas off elders for weeks. Yuck!

The Fox knocked SplashStar off and growled loudly, She stood up quickly and hiss then swatted her paw down on the foxes head, her claws extended, The fox lunged for her and then dove down under the fox and raked her claws along it belly deep, It yelped then turned its attention to GreenPaw.

LeopardPelt

He slowly began to stand, he toppled back down slightly, but regained his footing and hissed loudly, then looked over at GreenPaw, His apprentice Charged the weak fox. 
CedarClaw

A smirk grew over her muzzle and she huffed like he had "Oh Please." She teased delighted by the older warriors comment "It was a butterfly not a bird." she meowed and licked her paw and drug it over her ear.

Darkeyes

He grinned suddenly after she spoke, hearing where she went wrong almost instantly. Darkeyes was delighted she had actually fell for that little trap. "Oh, what's that I hear? You're admitting that you did squash that butterfly?" His black and brown striped tabby ears flicked forward to hear her response.

RabbitHeart

She walked behind her father and beside her excited apprentice, She purred as ApplePaw couldn't seem to sit still she was so excited, She then smelt a different scent, She ran ahead slight to the stream and saw three large cats, their collars glittered brightly, They stood on GrowlClan territory. Her fur bristled uneasily, But she couldn't say anything to the cats, they could be GrowlClan cats, but they had collars, and they were bright.

IceStar

He ran after his daughter "RabbitHeart what are-" he stopped when he saw the cats, "Thats unusual." they watched the three cats eat the large rabbit "They don't smell like GrowlClan." RabbitHeart growled softly and her fur along her spine bristled slightly "Rouges." She growled and stepped forward IceStar whipped his tail in front of her and watched the Rouges "We cannot attack, we would be trespassing and that is forbidden." he growled softly at his daughter. 
CedarClaw she looked up at the bigger tabby and rolled her eyes "Yes, You old sack of Mouse bile, i did squash the butterfly, to bad it wasn't your cockiness." She retorted teasingly, she was younger then him, but had been smarter then they gave her credit for, she enjoyed teasing the older warriors, it gave her slight satisfaction, but she never went over board with it,

Darkeyes

He twitched his whiskers and gave the back of her head a gentle whack, more touching her ears than her head. "Hasn't anyone ever told you teach you're elders with respect." He said, with a slight amused tone to his voice, showing that he was only joking.

Paleface

He followed them both, pausing beside them, and squinting. "I'm I going blind or are those stars on their necks?" He asked, curious as to what those were on their necks. He had never seen kittipets nor twolegs before, but it looked like they had took part of the black night sky and dressed their necks with it.

GreenPaw

"Come on, you stupid fox!" GreenPaw taunted. He hoped it would attack him, because he had a plan. No matter what way it attacked from, and how it attacked, his plan should work. After all, he was GreenPaw. He was fast... ish... He was strong! Nothing could stop him!

ApplePaw

"What do we do?" ApplePaw had never seen a kittypet, loner, or a rouge before. They didn't look very nice, and she starts to wish she never came with. They could be waiting for someone to come past just so they could attack them! But they could be nice too. ApplePaw loved others who were nice. Some cats were misunderstood. You can't judge someone by their looks. ApplePaw couldn't tell whether or not they were nice. She had to ask. "Are those cats nice, or evil?"

RabbitHeart

She bared her fangs her ears flattened, then she stopped and looked down at her apprentice "Rouges are never welcome on any clan's territory." She meowed and looked back at the rouges, She then looked over at PaleFace, "Not Stars, Rouges usualy never know about StarClan, Meaning they are never blessed with the guidance our ancestors." She growled softly.

IceStar

He watched carefully then something struck him, These looked like the cats that Queens told their kits as stories, The cluster of cats that lived in the twoleg places, He growled loudly and his tail lashed, he remembered hearing stories of the killed Cats, Known of killing innocent clan cats just to feel the blood under their paws. The fur along his spine bristled.

Coal

he looked up from eating and spotted IceStar, RabbitHeart, PaleFace, and ApplePaw, His gaze was cold and he licked the blood from his muzzle, he stood up, he was a small tom, not young, but small. But his paws contained massive claws, He stared at them his tail swishing calmly. Then he looked down at Jingo and Lingo, Then Coal turned around and ran back into GrowlClan's Thick forest, Jingo and Lingo ran after him quickly.

RabbitHeart

She snorted, "I Hope they don't come back." She growled softly, Then they continued the boarder patrol.

The Fox

He lunged for GreenPaw, his jaws snapping at the apprentice, going for his head and throat, his paws swatting at him trying to pin the apprentice.

LeopardPelt

He shook his fur then looked around quickly, Then ran over to SplashStar, He nuzzled her Shoulder, And she stood up confidently, Then the pair ran towards GreenPaw and The Fox.

GreenPaw

"Ha!" GreenPaw dodged to the side and delivered a killing bite to the fox as it passed by. He hoped it worked. He also hoped that using it on foxes wasn't forbidden. It was only forbidden on other cats when it wasn't your only other option, right? He hoped to StarClan that was true, because otherwise he may be punished very badly.

ApplePaw

"Well, that wasn't very exciting after all." The rogues didn't do anything except walk away. They didn't even hiss, or snarl! ApplePaw became confused as to why she suddenly wanted them to attack. It wasn't like her, was it? She didn't know anymore, maybe she was like this, and she never noticed!

FoxKit

FoxKit decided to just get up and leave the nursery. He hated it there. He went and sat somewhere where no one was nearby and he used a patch of grass to pretend organize herbs. It wasn't very hard to organize. He sighed and clawed the dirt.

The fox's eyes widened and his body fell limp to the ground.

SplashStar & LeopardPelt

The two older cats stopped running and stood there, Their eyes wide. SplashStar hissed with anger "LeopardPelt!" She snapped, LeopardPelt took a paw step back, SplashStar's tail lashed wildly, and her fur bristled "You taught your apprentice that?" she hissed angrily LeopardPelts tail was low between his legs, but lashed angrily "No!" he hissed back "I did not dare teach him that yet!" His ears were flat against his head, and he scratched at the dirt angrily, then his gaze flickered over to GreenPaw, Then back up at SplashStar, His fur began to bristle "How dare you accuse me of being a unfaithful mentor!" he spit his tail lashing still, "Well it wouldn't surprise me, due to your tainted blood!" LeopardPelt froze, and stood up tall, over his leader, Then shoved her out of his way and ran into the forest, How dare that mouse-brained she cat accuse me of nothing! He growled as he ran quickly and as fast as possible.

RabbitHeart

She looked down at her apprentice "It wouldn't have been fun if they decided to attack us ApplePaw." she explained coldly "They would not hesitate to attack you first if you were caught alone." She meowed quietly "A young cat against those three would not have a chance alone." she growled slightly and flicked her tail at the thought, "We must tread carefully on those things." she sighed softly.

GreenPaw

"Well of course HE didn't teach me that! I learned it from..." GreenPaw stopped. "Uh... I gotta go." GreenPaw dashed back to his den. He felt stupid, why would he do that?! He hoped that this was all just a terrible nightmare. He couldn't tell who taught him that too! He swore he wouldn't!

LeopardPelt

he ran to fast, then went to the edge of their territory, he sighed and sat down slowly near a small lake, he looked into the water and saw his reflection change, he saw his father, his horrible, evil father, he hissed loudly then slashed his paws into the shallow water, the edge of their territory was not explored past this boarder, no clan was found that way, he looked back at the TimberClan territory then back at the unexplored area, and he ran again, He ran quickly and the forest thickened slightly, he clawed over fallen trees and then found a thunderpath, the large monsters drove loudly, his pinned his ears against his head and he drew his lips back in disgust, the scent horrible. once he found his chance he ran quickly across it, and then clawed his way over a twoleg fence.

SplashStar

She watched LeopardPelt disappear into the woods, then watched his apprentice run into his den. She stood alone, the fox body laid at her paws, She sank her teeth into the foxes scruff then struggled to drag the carcass out of camp. 
Why Is No One On :eek: !!!??!?!? Im Lonely :(

forever-alone-girl.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back