~The Lords of the Magistone~

Yes, you can have two characters :) Still forgot to mention that in the thread itself but I've said in various places since now.

Sorry if I came off as a jerk I was just trying to help. 
Will there be a certain area where we will start? 
Could a person know two magic styles? Not mastering both, but skilled using the two in combination?

In response to your questions:

1. All details on how to start will be revealed on Wednesday when I upload the first objective.

2. A person can know two magic elements; one primary and one secondary, however it is nigh-impossible to use both in tandem; you would have to be pretty much a master of both to do that and I don't want anybody starting off at that level.

Everything's going alon as planner; the RP will be up tomorrow! We're still a little sparse on people so if you know someone who might be interested tell them now! (Although the RP will remain open for a fair while still)

@Shura11

@TimeSplitter

@Rukatin

@Archwell

Don't think Ill be able to join like I hoped to. Too much going on right now honestly

Thank you very much to everybody who signed up last night; was not expecting such a big rush but it's very exciting to have so many people involved! I have just finished making the starting post, and as a result, the RP is now officially Open: you are all free to make your opening posts! If you're scared by the length of mine then don't worry; I had to establish contextual details and the like, I don't expect people to write as much as that, nor provide a flashback. You should instead be looking to write perhaps a little less or equal to the part of the post in the present. If you're stuck on what to write then consult the overview and objective, and as always, feel free to ask me any questions either on here or via PM.

Enjoy! :D

I can't RP Long!

Just home from class and work, then I'm off to see Xmen in about an hour, I may be able to post once more before the movie starts.

Hey all, I just wanna say how impressed I've been with everyone's RPing so far. Keep up the good work! Tonight, FREE POST will remain open for an extra half hour - I will announce the change to RESTRICTED POST in a post at that time :)

Yes - it is open still after all, and will remain so until around objective 4/5. :)

Also, you all completely misunderstood the meaning of LOCKED POSTING: it didn't mean you couldn't post at all :P Please read that section of the rules again so that you all actually know what's going on then.

Hey, I work today for about 8 hours and then after that I'm going to go see X-Men, so I might only get a couple of posts in during my breaks, if at all. I know I'll at least get one in during my lunch break. I likely won't be home until maybe before the closed posting time. Just a heads up!

Please add my tag to your list?

Also, glad to be here, even if I've come in a bit late. I've liked what I've read from everyone so far. I'm looking forward to contributing! :smile 2:

Once again, must say I'm really happy with how things are to greasing and really enjoying RPing at this fantastic standard with all of you guys :) Like yesterday, FREE POSTING will be extended, this time for an additional hour - like yesterday, I will formally announce LOCKED POSTING in a normal post :)

Was bummed to miss all of the late action before the lock. Couldn't be helped. Was afk for a few hours with my kid. :)

Soo... A little confused. Is everyone back together, is Ethan with our group or is he off on his own? Lol

It would certainly make things easier.

I'm afk for a while and hope to chime in before the next lock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Imagine that!

Alright right now I don't have a computer and this site doesn't agree with my phone. You may find posts come a little late from me. Also, how many people are in the party? Could I get a list of names?

I'm dying to get in RP but computer is so far away! I'll get caught up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Imagine that!

And I'm kinda getting ignored there, two actions and no one noticed me yet :/

EDIT: Okay, can I start again? Somewhat I got left out of notifications. I'm not seeing any of your replies, and when i get there, a whole scene already passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back