The Long Road to Nowhere

fisheypixels

A writer of words and drawer of lines
fisheypixels submitted a new role play. @fisheypixels, please edit this post to include the sign-up information.

Read more about this role play... 
Character Sheet

Name:

Skills (remember, realistic):

Physical Appearance:

Personality:

Brief Bio: 
Character Sheet

Name: Evan Conrad (goes by either Evan or Conrad)

Skills (remember, realistic): He has a sharp mind, knows how to use a gun, knows basic hard light technology, proficient in hacking (doors and the sort)

Physical Appearance: 5' 11", scrawny, not terribly strong, not intimidating, short hair, short beard, white

Personality: Loud. Can be obnoxious. Tries to make others happy. Spontaneous. And he tends to joke as a way of coping. Going through that "angsty teenager" phase. Can go from being optimistic and hopeful to hopeless. Not terribly careful. He tries his hardest to be brave.

Brief Bio: Evan was born and raised in a small town in Ohio, west of Toledo. He lived there his whole life, dreaming of leaving and traveling the world. Taking every chance he got to travel, he took an opportunity to move in with his friend in Vancouver, Canada. When the outbreak hit, he was able to talk to his family and told them to stay put and wait for him. That was his last contact he had with his sister, brother, and parents. His oldest brother was married with a child, but still lived in the home town. Evan's roomate and friend was killed at the start, and he was soon moved to a safe zone in Seattle. He's been plotting a way home since then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Michael Nickson

Skills (remember, realistic): He is quick-thinking; also was in gymnastics when he was younger, later followed by track team at his school. Small for his age, he can fit into tight spaces quite easily as well.

Physical Appearance:
images
Maybe 5'0" and skinny, since he doesn't eat much

Personality: Quiet and reserved, doesn't feel right speaking unless spoken to, and is exceptionally good at following orders. He really just wants a friend, if nothing else, and he can tell if people are good or bad most of the time.

Brief Bio: Raised by his mother in California for a short time, after his father left at his birth, though she died of cancer when he was barely 8, leaving him to his strict uncle and aunt on his father's side (his mother was an only child) in Seattle, who, most of the time, ignored him and only talked to him when they told him to do his chores, which eventually became his cousins' chores as well. The day it happened, he was moved to a safe zone nearby, but wants to find his family, whether it be his aunt, uncle, and cousins, or even his father.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you want to start this? I know it's been a while, but at this point, I think it's safe to say no one else is joining. I forgot about this RP. So what do you say? Want to start?

Sounds like a plan! and it's all good. I have only a few minutes left before I'm required elsewhere irl, so I'll be back later to start it off. Unless you want to start it. I don't mind. So you could kick it off now, or wait for me to kick it off sometime tonight.

Name: Maeda Furukawa (Called Mae by close friends)

Skills (remember, realistic): Thanks to her teachings, Maeda is easily able to maneuver around obstacles. She is also able to endure using stamina for long periods of time.

Physical Appearance:
i281o2.jpg
Maeda is around 5'4" and has both light brown hair and eyes. She is often mistaken for being younger than her actual age.

Personality: Maeda rarely talks unless it is necessary. She has no trouble speaking out against people, whether they are older or younger, and doesn't think ahead to what the consequences may be. She is easily scared though, and in those moments she will follow and cling to the nearest person.

Brief Bio: Maeda originally grew up in Hawaii with her father, but after his death when she was 10 she moved up to Washington to live with her cousin. When it came time to graduate high school and move on to college, Maeda took the opportunity to work in the city of Seattle. She ended up settling down and just teaching classes for free-running when the so called "virus" had started. She was video chatting with her cousin when she had seen all the attention outside. After following the ruckus into the safe zone, she was petrified by what was going on.

Okay, you're in. Sorry, I sort of forgot about this website when it was down for a while for updates or whatever.

Haha it's fine. I honesty got the notification, since I haven't been on much since the update, and forgot I signed up! Thank you though, this'll be fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back