• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ -- ๐™ค๐™ค๐™˜

Main
Here
Characters
Here
okie doke, i believe that my character is done, and her sheet is up!

also loving everyone's characters so far!

i blame james lee.
he thinks im funny [has said this multiple times to me]
so automatically, ya know, i need to keep making him laugh

well, i mean, that's valid, so.

blackout blackout teo has double the amount of crackhead energy than me eeeeeeee

yousmelldead yousmelldead ngl I totally flopped and gave up lol. I was gonna add a heap of other stuff but lost motivation loool

natasha. natasha. James Lee is a trill. He says he doesnโ€™t know how to use the internet but will drop random facts like โ€œhey I toured with underoathโ€ or โ€œI shared a backstage room with BTS back in like 2014โ€ and then HE YEETS. Which is why Iโ€™m always on my toes on discord

"i shared a backstage room with BTS" WTF JAMES LEE

โ€we shared a backstage room with bts โ€” v was really nice and Jhopeโ€
Me screaming: JHHHOOOOOPPPPPPPEEEEEEE
and just sobbing
He also mentioned that the hosts of the show said that they saw a really bright future for bts and they werenโ€™t wrong

no, they were not wrong at all.

my wifi does not want to be friends with me today ๐Ÿฅบ
managed to actually complete my character's cs on my phone a couple hours ago ( besides his three sig. memories )

my wifi does not want to be friends with me today ๐Ÿฅบ
managed to actually complete my character's cs on my phone a couple hours ago ( besides his three sig. memories )
stop it, i like kinda love your code. and by kind i mean like a lot???? your creativity gets me every time and i'm sobbing.

i was meant to put an announcement up today but got super busy and didn't get a chance to my computer
ill be posting accepted applicants, discord link + starter post tomorrow sorry yall

[div class=body] [div class=1st]
[div class=buttons]
[/div]
[div class="scroll"][div class=h1]announcement.
Hi guys! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you all -- I've had a couple of graphic design/video jobs over the last few days and also with my region's borders closing, I had to go and do a bulk shop in the main city with my family (btw - if anyone has any toilet paper, plz send some thank u).

It's been really hard to try and pick which characters I wanted for the roleplay. I know I said I was only looking for three other people to join, but because I couldn't pick (and because there is no locked roles, only keyword inspired), I've decided that everyone has been accepted :3

I have you all on discord already so I'll send an invite to the server once it's up and ready! [/div][/div][/div] [/div] [class=body]width:100%; height:350px; background:#b9b9b9; margin:auto; position:relative; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=1st]width:600px; height:220px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(30, 30, 30, 0.95); border-top:25px solid #363636; border-radius:10px; color:white; position:absolute; top:40px; left:28%[/class] [class=buttons]width:300px; height:15px; padding:2px; letter-spacing:4px; margin-top:-23px; margin-left:10px; font-size:10px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 20px; padding-left:10px; padding-bottom:10px; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; font-height:15px;[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-size:40px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;font-style: italic; margin:5px;[/class]

[div class=body] [div class=1st]
[div class=buttons]
[/div]
[div class="scroll"][div class=h1]announcement.
Hi guys! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you all -- I've had a couple of graphic design/video jobs over the last few days and also with my region's borders closing, I had to go and do a bulk shop in the main city with my family (btw - if anyone has any toilet paper, plz send some thank u).

It's been really hard to try and pick which characters I wanted for the roleplay. I know I said I was only looking for three other people to join, but because I couldn't pick (and because there is no locked roles, only keyword inspired), I've decided that everyone has been accepted :3

I have you all on discord already so I'll send an invite to the server once it's up and ready! [/div][/div][/div] [/div] [class=body]width:100%; height:350px; background:#b9b9b9; margin:auto; position:relative; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=1st]width:600px; height:220px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(30, 30, 30, 0.95); border-top:25px solid #363636; border-radius:10px; color:white; position:absolute; top:40px; left:28%[/class] [class=buttons]width:300px; height:15px; padding:2px; letter-spacing:4px; margin-top:-23px; margin-left:10px; font-size:10px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 20px; padding-left:10px; padding-bottom:10px; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; font-height:15px;[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-size:40px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;font-style: italic; margin:5px;[/class]
*sends u toilet paper*

BUT OMG YAY <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back