The Lodge

Psychedelia

Lonely Stoner

The Plot...

Basically, you're either a vampire or werewolf living among others like yourself. You all live in a large lodge hidden deep in the forest, up in the mountains. Most of you get along, some may not, as werewolves and vampires were not supposed to get along from the start. But, after many years of your ancestors fighting, your generation has decided to end it. You all still try to avoid humans and you do so by living here.

-

Role Players:

Cleo , Armageddon , Sock , Angel Evans , Sarah , Ian Drake , rifleman223 , Tyra , Nanashi , November Rain , Jon_14 , october_rain , Crowsky , ForgottenBlood
Relationships:

Chris & Alex - The first couple who are very lovey, dovey; both werewolves.

Amari & Cole - New couple; Cole is a vampire, Amari is a werewolf.

Preston & Heather - Close to a relationship; both werewolves.

Ivory & Isaac - Close to a relationship; Issac is a werewolf, Ivory is a vampire.

Damon & Dahlia - Not a real thing, they are more like friends with benefits; both vampires.

Marina & Derek - Not a couple yet but there is a possible love interest; both werewolves.

Singles:

Parker - Vampire

Nessa - Vampire

Ian - Vampire

Selene - Vampire

Jacob - Werewolf

Sam - Werewolf

Scott - Werewolf

Meghan - Werewolf

Ren - Werewolf

Charles - Werewolf

Dahlia woke up quite early, as usual. Although she couldn't go outside during the day, she liked to just roam around the lodge, looking for people to talk to. She got up to get dressed in a typical outfit, trying to be quiet and not wake anyone up. Dahlia headed downstairs quietly and into the lounge room. She sat on one of the couches and turned on the television. She heard somebody coming into the room and turned around quickly. "Preston! You scared the sh*t out of me!" she huffed before turning around to watch the t.v.

Preston smiled seeing that he must have upset her. He loved getting her angry, and for him, and wasn't that difficult. Preston walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast. He didn't know how early anyone else would wake up so he just made himself some pancakes and grabbing some orange juice. He looked over at Dahlia, "Do you-" she cut him off with a simple no. "Okay, never mind.." he smirked as he carried his breakfast into the dining room to eat.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I LOVE YOUR SIG.)

Isaac, as always was completely asleep. His caramel, curly hair a complete disaster on the top of his head, his face pressed into his mattress, his pillow a good 3 feet away from his bed. How it got there? No clue. His blankets hung in odd angles on his body, his comforter, like his pillow uselessly on the floor. Isaac's sheets were tangled at his feet, as they always were and the only blanket that was mildly covering him was a thin, extremely soft green blanket hanging off of his hip and dipping onto the floor. Muffled snores echoed through the room which him and the very unfortunate Damon shared.

Damon was awakened from his slumber by a thump and some mumbles. He blinked open his bold blue eyes to find himself glaring at his poor excuse of a 'room mate' on the floor with his ass in the air. Damon pinched the bridge of his nose with his fore finger and thumb. He climbed out of bed, walking silently downstairs before eying Preston and Dahlia. "Yes, I know, you're all overjoyed to see me on this very lovely morning." He said with a dismissive wave of his hand as he wandered into the kitchen, cringing in distaste at the smell of food. He walked over to the fridge specially for vampires. His tongue darted from his lips as he feasted his hungry eyes on the bags of blood piled up. He pulled one out and eyed it for a moment. He parted his lips, his fangs now fully retracted. He hummed in delight as they found their way into the bag of blood, his eyes fluttering close as the metallic tasting liquid dripped its way down his parched throat.

Dahlia turned once again on the couch to face the kitchen. She looked Damon up and down, curious as to why he was up so early. He and Isaac ere usually asleep at this time, not that it mattered to her at all. Although, they were both quite attractive. She got up and walked over, leaning against the kitchen counter. "Could you hand me a bag?" she asked Damon in her soft, irresistible voice. Dahlia knew he wasn't as easily charmed as Preston but she still had fun with him anyways.

Preston was sitting at the table eating his breakfast when he leaned to one side slightly, trying to get a better look at the two. He could hear Dahlia trying to flirt but Preston just rolled his eyes. Preston leaned a bit too far and fell out of his chair, a loud thump was heard. He quickly scrambled back up onto his chair and cleared his throat. "I uh.. I dropped my fork," he chuckled, speaking loudly so the two could hear him. I dropped my.. he cursed at himself in his head for being such an oaf.

Damon gave Dahlia a bored look. "You have thumbs. Your plenty capable of doing it yourself." He cringed mentally when he heard Preston make that god awful excuse. He sighed and rubbed his temples slowly. "Your just..your a poor excuse for a human." He said with obvious pain in his tone. He gave Preston a look of disgust before walking over and sitting down on the couch, flipping through channels with a neutral look on his face.

Issac came stumbling down the stairs, dressed in only his rather ridiculous cartoon boxers. "Hi." He said sheepishly, a grin casting over his features. His curly hair was stuck up in certain places, a curl hanging in his face. He crossed his eyes to look at it, his eyebrows kitting together. "Remember your medication." Issac heard Damon mumble. Issac grinned and walked over, pinching Damon's cheeks and wiggling them, Damon looked horrified. "Aren't you just so caring today?" Issac said in his rather adorable baby voice. "Get. Your. Paws. Off. My. Face." Damon hissed through his teeth, causing Issac to rise his hands in defense and wander into the kitchen, poking his head over Prestons shoulder. "Oh, food. Yummy."

The young woman’s footsteps were barely audible as she slowly made her way down the hall of rooms. The voices heard downstairs meant that she was in no hurry – it was normally a bit of a tense atmosphere when it was both species in the mix, and she wasn’t too fond of that type of situation.

Ivory had dressed fairly comfortably today. Well, she was actually still in her lay-around clothes, but no matter. Her feet were bare and her pants were loose, the waist sticking to her own while the pant legs remained loose, colored a plaid ruby-and-black color. Her top was also a plaid flannel shirt, except she had allowed more freedom there – the top two and bottom three buttons had been undone, allowing a partial part of her flat stomach to show, the sleeves long enough to slip down over her palms and about halfway over her fingers. Gold eyes flickered around nonchalantly as she studied the familiar hallway, absentmindedly finding little cracks or interferences with the grains of the wooden hall, her hair a bit of a mess – except a cute mess on her.

She reached the top of the stairs and began a descent down, finding her gaze remain trained on her feet until she reached the bottom before finally glancing up, the molten gold swirling about curiously as she studied the all-too-familiar people in the room. She paused to let one corner of her lips twitch upward into a small, slightly awkward grin, one lithe hand rising to wave at everybody silently. She glanced about for a moment before starting her slow way towards the couch in the living room with a shred of reluctance as she sat herself down next to the blue-eyed vampire known as Damon.

Her legs crossed as she sat herself onto the plush cushions of the couch. Her hands intertwined and rested in her lap, and her golden gaze flickered over to Damon nervously for a moment before back down to her pale hands and up forward. Damon had always been a bit of a grump – he wasn’t fond of the majority of the people here, and it was a bit hard to tell how he felt about her company, much less a person like the other people at the table. She was technically the same species as him, so that had to be a bit of a plus.

She simply gazed around her nonchalantly, listening in on the conversation behind her as she did so. She was content on joining in or simply keeping silent – whichever the others decided to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dahlia rolled her eyes as he walked away. She could tell he wouldn't be as much fun to be around today, he was bit more uptight than usual. Dahlia walked around the counter and over to the fridge. She took out a bag of the blood, sinking her fangs into it almost instantly; it was gone in seconds. Dahlia smiled when she saw Isaac, and soon after, Ivory, come down the stairs. Isaac as the sweet, painfully dumb kind of guy but at least he was gun to talk to in small dosages. Ivory was also quite sweet, or so Dahlia figured, seeing as how she didn't speak that often to almost anyone. Dahlia threw the empty beg into the trash and headed back into the lounge, this time, taking a seat in a chair.

Preston was pretty used to Damn being like this, so it didn't really phase him. Although, he was still a bit groggy from being up this early. He just continued on, eating his breakfast. Preston perked up when Isaac came into the room. Finally, a decent person he could talk to. He looked over his shoulder at Isaac, "Hey, Isaac. What's up?" he said before turning back to his almost finished breakfast. Preston thought for a moment about offering to make breakfast, but he figured it would get a snide comment from Damon, and possibly Dahlia. He looked back out into the lounge when he saw Ivory come downstairs. She was another person Preston didn't mind having around.

This whole time Cole was fastly asleep seeing as it was still day time. He could however still hear all of the racket that was going on downstairs and grunted angrily in his sleep. Finally the noise had woken him up,he was angry tired and cranky but thank god today was a rainy day and the clouds covered the sun. He went downstairs too see all his roommates gathered "Would anyone like to go hunting with me,We can get human or animal it doesn't really matter I just need to eat something" he complained waiting for someone to answer

Oakley was out for a run, she loved feeling the wind in her hair as she ran. She got such a rush just from going running, though it was lonely sometimes being by herself she still loved it. After a while of running, Oakley came to a conclusion that she should call it quits. Jogging back to the house, she opened the door that lead her into the kitchen.

By being inside, you could tell that Oakley was just outside. She was wearing a sports bra, with shorts that were spandex, her hair up in a ponytail and drenched in rain water from it raining so much outside with sweat also running down her face and body.

As Oakley walked into the lounge she saw that everyone was up, "Good-Morning, everyone." she said with a small smile. She then began to gulp down a bottle of cold water, it felt nice after a long run "Sorry, if I smell like wet dog." she said sighing.

Sedrick on the other hand was reading a book, surprisingly he couldn't stay sleeping with everyone being so loud. He then made his way to the lounge where everyone else was, hearing all their chit-chat and morning banter it was quite entertaining for Sedrick. "Well isn't everyone just in a chatty cathy mood this morning." Sedrick chuckled.

Dahlia wasn't too worried about the other people there. She was more into staring off into space. Dahlia sat, her head slightly tipped back, so she was staring at the ceiling. There wasn't much for a vampire to do during the day; especially when that particular vampire's only friend was her ex that she hated. Dahlia sighed and closed her eyes. She wanted to talk to someone but she just didn't know who.

(The sun is still out, regardless of the rain; Vampires don't go out during the day xD There's blood in the fridge for this reason.)

(oh I zidn't know that zamn okay gurl)

Cole realized that nobody else had a sense of adventure like he did and decided to get some blood out of the fridge. He ripped the package open and drank he sighed * "I miss regular food,maybe I'll have some tonight" even though he couldn't taste it he remembered what it tasted like and went based off of that

Oakley noticed that her roommate Dahlia wasn't looking to peachy(No pun intended). "Hey, Why don't we go do something later tonight" Oakley offered, leaning over the chair that Dahlia was sitting on.

Oakley wasn't to sure if Dahlia really liked her much, but there isn't any harm in asking right? Since they are roommates after all, they have to form some sort of bond!

Quickly Sedrick grabbed a bag of O+ blood sank his fangs into it and practically orgasims over the taste. "Ahh, that hit the spot." he stated licking his lips. Being on of the older Vampires in the house it was weird for him to be around such young vampires, yet he enjoyed it because he could be like the 'master' of the house, in a way. Moments after pondering life Sedrick walked over to Oakley and Dahlia, "So we're doing a threesome later right?" he said pervertedly, though he soon received a smack over the head from Oakley.

"Not in your wildest dreams." Oakley stated sighing, looking at Sedrick with an annoyed expression.

"Hey! Just wanted to see if I could get away with it." Sedrick chuckled.

Dahlia smiled at Oakley, "Sure.. I suppose that would be good for me." She sighed and shook her head. She felt as if she needed to drink gallons on blood at the moment. Dahlia was feeling quite sick today and wasn't sure why. She glanced at Sedrick and smirked, "Oh you poor dear." She propped her head up, putting her elbow on her leg, holding her head in head hand, "How exactly did you think that was going to go over?" she said sarcastically, not exactly annoyed.

Preston heard Sedrick's comment from the other room and spit out a bit of orange juice. That was a first. He was more surprised by the fact that Sedrick hadn't just gotten his heart ripped out by one of the girls. Preston carried his empty glass and plate to the dishwasher and put them inside. He just stood there for a moment before he leaned against the counter, watching the television. He was now interested in the conversation.

The scent of human blood was drifting over to her area, yet Ivory didn't flinch nor react to it. Her years of practice in the way of controlling her thirsts for the blood of human mortals had paid off quite well for her - she wasn't vulnerable to becoming frenzied or thirsty for human blood when the scent came. But, as all vampires (even ones like herself) seem to have, her throat did burn just a little more intensely and her eyes did brighten slightly. It was merely an instinctive reaction hard-wired into the minds of all vampires - it wasn't something that she could simply get rid of or contain, and she didn't mind that too much.

Her head turned to glance behind when a few more of her companions came waltzing in. She did a small, silent wave and a quirky little half grin to each that came, and she listened to Cole ask if anybody was in the mood for hunting. Hmm. She was usually one to hunt alone, since she was always the one vampire who feasted on animal blood rather than human, and the disappointment hit her fairly hard as she closed her parted lips, having almost responded with a willing answer to his open offer. Her gaze returned down to her folded hands, unsure of what to be doing.

=-=-=

[ Poor Ivory, she's so quiet. >.> ]

Coles eyes were still a golden color as he hadn't had human blood in a long time he was listening to the others talk and walked over to them speaking "We should definitely go to the club,seduce some people and drink their sweet sweet blood I have a big appetite today so I'll probably go for somebody fat what about you guys?"

Sedrick shrug his shoulders "Hey, I just felt like there needed to be some sort of comedic relief. Everyone seems to be in a serious mood." Sedrick chuckled, smirking a dorky smirk "Plus you ladies are pretty hot." He then made a derpy facial expression that consisted of him scrunching his face smiling, hoping to not get hit.

Oakley chuckled, "You're such a loser." she said smiling slightly. Oakley then heard Coles comment. "If you guys are going to the club, I'll probably just stay home. I'm not one for the Club really." Oakley smiled slightly "But, you can go Dahlia, we can do something after you get back!"

"The threesome.." Sedrick mumbled, laughing he then got a glare from Oakley "I'm kidding!" Oakley and Sedrick both laughed.

Dahlia shook her head and smiled. She was used to being around guys who were perverted but it was pretty amusing. Dahlia leaned back into the chair with a mischievous smirk on her face. She simply just looked at Sedrick, remaining silent. Then she turned to look as Oakley spoke. "Are you sure you don't want to go?" she poked Oakley's arm, "It could be fun." She winked and laughed a bit.

"I'm sure, I can just stay around here. I'm really not one for parties, let alone bars." Oakley smiled, "I can just go for a run tonight." she said looking around. Sedrick on the other hand smiled like a little young child.

"Woman? Blood? Late night sex? Oh yeah, that sounds like my kind of place to be!" Sedrick smirked, he then looked to Preston "You going to come pretty boy? You might be able to find your self a nice wolf girlfriend." Sedrick smirked.

Dahlia smiled and shook her head. "I suppose you are a bit young, aren't you?" she sighed. "Well then a girls night some other time will have to do." She smiled again at Oakley before turning to Sedrick. When he spoke to Preston, she got a bit angry inside. Her repressed feelings started to come back as she looked over at Preston. "Yeah.. You should come," she forced a smile onto her face.

Preston had grabbed a bottle of water and began to drink it when they started talking about going to the club. He didn't usually go to clubs often but he did like to go out once and awhile. Preston choked a bit on his water when Sedrick spoke to him. "I um.." he glanced over at Dahlia. Even after he told him he should go he was still a bit reluctant. "I guess so," he said shrugging.

"Well looks like you little puppy are left home alone tonight!" Sedrick said patting Oakleys' head "because everyone else is going out! " he then turned to the quietest vampires in the house 'Ivory' he had a smirk on his face "You're coming to little missy" Sedrick winked.

Oakley just smiled, she didn't mind being home alone, considering she was a werewolf she can always protect herself by attacking like a wild dog.

Damon's eyes wandered over to where Cole stood. "Cole, its pretty obvious that we can't go out during the daytime. I'm not sure where you've been past 100 years cause your acting like a new born." The vampire narrowed his eyes in a glare and pushed up from the couch, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a new bag of blood. He sunk his fangs down into it, kicking the fridge closed. Soon the bag was deflated but he had managed to get some of the heavenly liquid dripping down the sides of his lips and a bit trailing down his neck. He slowly slid his finger along the blood, his eyes flicking to Dahlia's. Oh, this would be fun. He leaned against the fridge, seductively sliding his blood coated finger into his mouth, he pulled it out, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lip. "Yummy."

Issac watched the scene in disgust. He turned his head and gazed down at his half eaten pancakes, pushing them away and brilliantly stumbling over his stool and flailing onto the ground. He let out a breath when he fell on his tail bone, his blue eyes wide before he subconsciously let out a loud "F*ckkkkkkkkkkkk!" He tilted his head back against the wall, coughing. Issac made a low noise deep in his throat that sounded like a whine. He truly looked like a lost puppy. Cole was just....too Cole for Issac to handle. Damon hated his guts. Dahlia was doing something with Preston that was obvious Oakley and Sedrick were just...Oakley and Sedrick. He let a frown melt over his features and he heard a "You a bit butthurt over there Issac? Want me to get you a bone?" He heard Damon say through amused laughs on the other side of the room.

"Nobody asked you" Cole snapped "Your always such a cynical asshole" Cole spat in frustration he went over to Isaac extending his hand "Here let me help you up" he said with a seductive smile "sure Damon was hot he's a vampire they''re all hot,but Isaac was just some stupidly cute" he thought to himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back