The Lodge(Reboot)

Yeah with the Tenrou Island and Grand Magic Games Arc he escalated to at least my top five favorite characters period.

Ivory will go out for animal blood a good majority of the time, since she doesn't really like killing humans for it. She's versatile in that aspect.

Okay, well I made an attempt at posting. Ian is just going to be a lazy vamp until I figure out something else...

*Sigh* Shiiiiiit. So I fell way behind, and can't keep up. At all. Gonna slip out of here. Sorry all. ;~; Life is snagging me, hardly have time for my other RPs.

I apologize, but I'm going to have to drop this as well. I'm really sorry, I've just got a lot on my plate at the moment and can't seem to keep up with this roleplay. So, I decided to stop while I'm ahead (or to stop before my character grows to be of any specific importance to this.) I apologize and wish to see you all in future encounters. :) Good bye!

Well I'm sorry to see you go. It was fun while it lasted. Hopefully you can get things straightened out. Take care Cinder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back