The locked room

@MariahChanell Hey, if you're gonna create another character, do you wanna play Aria? I stuck her in Luca's CS because I was gonna create her if we didn't have enough. But, if you wanna make another, I'll let you do whatever with her. That is, if you want to play her.

You totally don't have to.

I'm rambling, so I'll shut up now! :)

Iskolde said:
@MariahChanell Hey, if you're gonna create another character, do you wanna play Aria? I stuck her in Luca's CS because I was gonna create her if we didn't have enough. But, if you wanna make another, I'll let you do whatever with her. That is, if you want to play her.
You totally don't have to.

I'm rambling, so I'll shut up now! :)
Oh sure I don't mind, it'll save me some time lol

Hey I was just wondering if you could post a quick review of the  the room itself along with like stuff we could and could not have with us in said room?
Just to jog my memory a bit here if that's okay :D

Hey I was just wondering if you could post a quick review of the  the room itself along with like stuff we could and could not have with us in said room?
Just to jog my memory a bit here if that's okay :D

Also, have we been searched, or anything? Did they take away everything, including minty fresh packs of gum?

Say your character needs it for medical reasons. (I.e. dat stank breath)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-=-=((@SilverSkyWolf))=-=-

Hey guys can we kind of like chill on the posting and like take turns?

I type wayyyyy to slow for y'all and we have a couple people who are going to be super behind and left out otherwise.

Also I have to work and stuff throughout the week :'D

Ooh, I should post, huh? But...but...it's national dog day and there are so many pictures of dogs on the internet.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sorry about that, let me know if I go too fast. Only a few seconds are going by, so I didn't think it would be a problem.

Edit: *Does another post* Okay NOW I'll slow down.

Ooh, I should post, huh? But...but...it's national dog day and there are so many pictures of dogs on the internet.......

Dog day takes precedent over locked rooms. Cat are superior doe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back