• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Little Details

Lotus

Derpaderp
Roleplay Availability
"Doctor Hall will see you now", the nurse said with a smile.

Last edited:
A young nurse with brown hair up to her back was waiting piatently for Laney with a clipboard. She was soon leading the young girl to Room 13.

She started to discuss with her about the patient since she would be working with him. "Well, he's male. I used to work with him myself, but I guess I didn't suit the role....He's difficult at times".

" He has anger issues, and often shouts and gives aggressive behaviour. He lies quite often and gets offended easily".

"Appearance? He's quite muscular, fairly easy on the eye and has brown hair. He's not bad at all, but you're there to help him and everything! Looks don't matter!" She exclaims and giggles softly.

Once they got there she patted Laney on the shoulder. "Good luck, you'll need it" She says softly and opened the door, unlocking it.

(Sorry! I forgot you mentioned doctor, I used a nurse instead of the NPC)

Hunter, the young boy in the mental hospital who was about seventeen was sat on the edge of his bed, throwing a rubber ball against a wall, letting it bounce back into his hands. He had been in the mental hospital for six months now and would be introduced to his third volunteer who would be looking after him for a few weeks. He heard her come in but he decided not to speak to her and just continued to throw the ball.

(Sorry, I just changed the layout of my post a little. I'm not great with long posts! Dx)

Hunter watches the young woman and just rolls his eyes to himself. He stayed silent for a moment, throwing the ball continuously and letting it bounce into his hands from the rubbery material of his bedroom walls. Practically everything was made out of rubber, the purpose of this was so he wouldn't be tempted to throw things at others. The furniture was practically glued to the floor. He soon caught the ball and turned to her with a look of disgust.

"What are you doing here? Instead of trashing around my room why don't you get out? You don't seem to be wanted here" He muttered, coldly as he clasps the rubber ball in his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back