• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Light Survivor

Ravenpaw

Just a cinnamon roll :)
The once peaceful town of Jardville has been turned chaos by a new war between the Residents and the Varshons. But during the war, people from both armies discover shocking clues and evidence that lead to a group of shadowy undercover rebels calling themselves the Renegades, who seem to have all kinds of futuristic technology. Soon, the whole war turns into a wild series of conspiracies involving people from all of the armies, and in the depths of all the chaos, they find something that will change their lives forever.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting . . . I may have a few questions, but I'll wait for a while.
Count me in!

Thanks for joining! I'm fine with questions, just ask me on here, I don't mind that much.

By the way, I might make available spots, like the leader of the Residents, and his advisers and stuff like that.

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm shutting it down because even I myself am not very sure about it. :( But I'm planning on making a new one about something else soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back