• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Library of Horror

Noiz laughed his butt off but grew serious quickly. "If we find out who is in the room with the light we can ask them for blankets. Because you guys are soaked." Walked half way up stairs and looked back. "Come on! It's not like any things gonna happen." He went upstairs onto the second floor and whacked all the cobwebs closing his eyes.

Clow looked around. This place, it was so... How to describe it... Full with negative energy. "Not like any things are going to happen... Yeah... Of course... You don't feel what I feel..." she said, her normal tone of voice back. She sighed because she knew she would be the first to be drained from her energy since she could feel them.

((Edited: Her name is Clow... Not crow...))

Nymph felt her face grow hot and was thankful for the darkness to mask her face. She wondered what Crow meant by 'not feeling what she felt.' It made little sense to Nymph.

Nymph walked past rows and rows of book shelves. Some of the books looked tattered,but she couldn't tell for sure.

"Can you see anything yet Noiz?"She asked, tripping on one stair.

"Yeah come up here guys! Especially Nymph." He saw light coming from a door but didn't dare opening it. He walked back downstairs half way. "Nymph saw it first, we should all open it!"

"I won't touch that damn door and I won't move from where I am," was Clow's reply. It was rare from her to use this kind of language. She sighed as she looked around. Everything seemed... Odd. She shivered.

Nymph felt suddenly very spooked. She climbed the old stairs slowly,shivering in her damp clothes. She got to the top,and then touched the brass door knob. She felt a small shock go from her fingers to her elbow. She glanced back at the others.

Nymph nodded and took a deep breath. Her heart pounded as she slowly turned the handle. She closed her eyes tight and let the door swing open.

((At least three sentences please!!))

Clow just stood there. A odd thing, her yellow/gold eyes were shining in the darkness. Normally when this hapenned, Clow was hiding herself. She let out a soft sigh.

"Clow why are you eyes lighting up? This is now starting to even creep me out. Now nymph open the door and let's get this over with! If you don't I will!

Nymph opened her eyes. Inside the room she saw the light,rather an orb of light to be exact. She let out a gasp. It was floating, and it seemed to swell, slowly,but still swelling.

"Is anybody else seeing what I'm seeing?!"Nymph panicked. This seemed to make the orb sway in glee.

"Oh gaia..." Clow said. "It's some genetic thing. As you know, having yellow as an eye color is impossible... By the way, they aren't contacts... Yellow is my real eye color, just in case someone thought they were contacts." Hearing a panicked tone in Nymph's voice she ran to her side and her eyes widened. Is that... Is that what I think? she thought.

Not being able to see through the door Jason said " what is it? A janitor like I said." "Come nymph and clow let me see. Just walk on in. Come on!" Growing impatient wanting to know what it was.

Nymph gaped at the shining orb. It seemed to love all things negative. Nymph was panicking, Jason was frustrated, and Clow seemed scared too. The orb swelled and swayed. It seemed to have a heart beat too.

"Gosh gosh, oh gosh.."Nymph said quietly.

"We should go now..." Clow said. She leaned on a wall to not fall. She wouldn't enter the room. She already felt somehow weak and sleepy. She was also shivering. Clow wasn't sure of what the orb was. Another kind of spirit? she asked herself. She wasn't really scared, she was just surprised.

Jason finally sees the orb flying. He decides to try a grab it to put it down. As he grabs it though it throws him out the door and through the hall. He sits there holding his head in pain.

Nymph finally couldn't hold back anymore. She screamed and whipped around,trying to flee the room. Being a klutz, she crashed into a book shelf. Her vision became blurry.

"Clow? Jason?! Noiz?!?!"Nymph screeched in terror.

Jason heard nymph's screams and tired to get up. He got to his feet but fell right back to the ground hiding his head. Once he finally got up he started walking toward the room holding onto the wall still walking wobbily.

Clow went to her. "Nymph, you should be careful," she said. "Oh and Jason, are you hurt?" she asked. When she was younger she learnt how to heal an injury with mostly nothing.

Nymph moaned,the fright for the most part gone."Owwwww…wish I didn't freak out so bad…"she said,hugging herself.

"Are you okay Jason??"Nymph finally asked.

Jason still a little wobbily said "yea I think so but what in world was that. Maybe we should've listened to clow. Whatever let's just get the hell out of here. We can go to the cafe still and forget all about this."

"I told you there was something strange about this place" Clow said. Her eyes shined brightly. She quickly nodded and stood up. "Let's leave before something bad happens"

Nymph nodded and got up. She felt sore from her feet to her shoulders. She glanced again at the orb, it was the size of a basketball now. When they had come in,it was grapefruit size. She shivered,"Agreed. This place isn't right." She walked into another cob web and she muffled a shriek,

Jason walked down the stairs first. Whe he got to the door he treys to pull it open. It was locked from the other side. He kept trying until he finally gave up and turned and told the others "were trapped."

Akámína was sobbing far away in a room. For that others it could be heard but very soft and faint. Akámína was mumbling under her crying.

"I-I-I won't let I-I-it happen" no one could hear her words under the crying unless they had good hearing or were closer than the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back