• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Library Enactment

"Well it seems we have been transported to some sort of convention for Snow White" he sighed "reminds me of Penelope Morgan's 7th birthday party all over again"

Rowan frowned at the man holding the rabbit. "Sorry for interrupting," he said quietly. "But do you really think we're in Snow White?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"So...you're a dwarf, so I must be..." He looked at the bow he was holding. "The huntsman?"

As far as the story went, it wasn't a bad character. A bad turned good. This could be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daisy had been listening intently to this conversation with apt interest. "Bingo," she said in a quieter tone than she intended. "So if we know that we're in Snow White, then...well, to get out..." She paused, in thought. How could they get out? If they were placed into certain roles in a certain story, they would have to end the story as a way to leave. And the only way the story could end would be if they played it out until the very ending. "I have a feeling we're going to have to play this story out for all it's worth."

Jesse couldn't keep his balance to save his life. As well as his thoughts jumbling all around "Me dopey must I " he said outloud completely different from his inner thoughts

"And if we are the dwarves" Joe frowned "I'm guessing we have to find Snow White"

Anabelle felt the sunshine on her skin and smelled nature all around her. Did I fell asleep on the garden? She asked herself, but then sat up with a gasp. The library, the shelf falling, the librarian. The girl looked around to find that she was on a forest. Weird. Then she looked down at herself and noticed she wasn't wearing her loose shirt and shorts anymore, neither was she wearing boots. She had a dress with a corset, a long skirt and slippers. The clothes were uncomfortable to say at the least. She stood up and rubbed her forehead, she had a killer headache. The girl spotted a pond nearby and decided that water might help. She walked over and kneeled over it, her hands reaching out for the water when she saw her reflection and let out a little scream.

She hadn't noticed herself apart from the clothes before. Her skin was white as snow, her hair was now black and her face looked much younger than she actually was, with her lips red as blood. What had the librarian done? Anabelle stood up and paced around the pond. Then a thought came over her and she plopped down to the grass in a sitting position. She was in a book, and she was Snow White.

"I think the best thing to do is to follow the story," she said, twitching her nose nervously. "Find Snow White and help her."

((Trying to reboot this.....))

"If that's what we have to do..." He looked around "I can't remember how the story goes"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back