• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The League of Mutants

Sting raised a sharp brow and pursed her lips. "My name is Sting. And yes, i can cook. Quite well. But why should i cater for you? What will you offer me in return?"

@Beowulf

(@Cuddly Kraken My character is with him ^///^)

Luna looked at the girl and retreated slightly, "oh... sorry to bother you..."

Looking at her under her large bangs Luna felt herself hiding behind Connor.

@Beowulf

"Well, I did ask rather nicely. But, if you just have to have something, I can get places." Conner told her. He could almost feel shy Luna hiding behind him as he spoke.

Jarek sighed, breaking the silence that had crept in again. Maybe she hates me now.. He shook his head and turned to Avery and walked back up to her. "Avy, I know I may be stupid at times, silly or plain blank in the head. I'm terrible at making friends worse at getting close. You're the closest person to me, I've enjoyed the moments we shared, and I am enjoying the moments now. Whatever you do with the gift, I want you to know.. I searched for it, and while it may have been a gag gift at start, it's still something I want to give to you. I'm not going to take it back because of that rule, It's sweet, but what you do with it, I will accept.. It's your decision now. I want you to know." Jarek leaned in close and whispered. "------------------"

He leaned back and smiled to her. "Anyway, we should go back, before it get's dark, can't have the others worry that we got killed or something." He said with a sigh. "And what I meant with it not being an accident... Confusing really, but I'm trying to say that the gift is still a gift, in that rule..." Jarek said turning around and started to walk out of the building. "Again, no matter what, I will accept your choice."

@Cuddly Kraken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back