The Last Ones Left

Major Cinnamon Bun

Assistant to the Assistant Regional Manager
tumblr_mhpc23N7bT1s51zjyo1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I was feeling the need for some kind of post-apocalyptic RP but I also wanted a superpower thing.

HERES A VERY IMPORTANT THING SO YOU KNOW WHY IM NOT RESPONDING MUCH

Okay that bout of all caps was unnecessary but I'm too tired to restyle it in normal grammar.

But basically I have two+ weeks of theatre left, so weekdays 9-6 Atlantic time I'll be gone and also I'll be gone Saturday too. I think that's about it I thought I read sometching about having to tell people I'll be AWOL. I'll still poke my head in and write the occasional response early in the week but Wednesday/Thursday I'll be much too busy rehearsing to get on.

Okay that's about it I think I started rambling but I'm tired and haven't slept for 2 weeks, have a good one!!!!

I think I might have to drop this one. I am in too many an RP right now that I can't keep up with it, so I need to cut back a little. I work during the daytime, from noon til late at night, and that's when a lot of people are posting so I get way too behind to the point I just don't feel like responding anymore. Sorry. Best of luck everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back