• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Last of the Lost

Molly0DeaththeKid

Warriors fanatic
________________________________________________________________________________

Pk0ZNfL.png

They kept us hidden, suppressed. They told nobody about us, not one person outside of their group. We’re their secret project, the soldiers for if something happened that made this stupid war worse. You don’t even know who I’m talking about, do you? They’re the government. They were the ones who turned us into freaks of nature with powers; they made us half human, half animal wrecks. They released us to fix their problems. I just can’t believe I fell for their lies for so long...

________________________________________________________________________________

Sm11dzY.png

After the world descended into chaos, which ultimately led into a third World War, the United States government started project S.U.N. (Specials Using Nemex). This project centered around the highly controversial, newly developed drug called Nemex, which was supposed to make normal humans into something extraordinary.

Due to the controversy and possible dangers, they couldn’t do much with the drug with their limited volunteers. It wouldn’t work on adults, either. Their body would reject it because of their lack of ability to grow and change. However, as the war worsened, the United States found itself desperate. Desperate enough to take the search for test subjects into their own hands.

A draft for such a dangerous serum would have make tensions worse, and it would have turned the media against their own country. So, instead, they took people that no one would notice was missing. In order to find subjects, to perfect their weapon, and to be able to pull that last card from their sleeve, they decided to take ten orphaned children, who didn’t have anyone that would miss them.

This option was attractive to the government due not only to the availability but also from the fact that children are more prone to grow and adapt than adults are. As such, the prime candidates to be picked up and tested on were all between the ages of nine and thirteen, around the age children hit puberty.

These ten children were kept in an underground bunker for five years, where they were given constant doses of Nemex, as well as a place to live, stay, and learn. The decision to choose children instead of adults ended up being a smart choice in the end, for the project was a complete success, giving all the kids strange abilities and a new form to match.

All of the children, now in their teen years, are just starting their initial training before they enter, and hopefully win, this seemingly never-ending war. The only question left to ask is where the loyalties of these test subjects lie, and how they’ll go about showing these said loyalties…

bANry82.png

☯ Follow all of RPN's rules.

☯ Listen to me. I made this roleplay. If you don’t follow my rules, I can kick you out.

☯ This is first come first serve. If a spot is reserved, it’s still taken unless the person decides to drop out. PM reservations to me.

☯ No godmodding or powerplaying.

☯ Post, at least, one paragraph, or eight sentences.

☯ The genders are to be kept even, which is why there are ten characters. Five girls, five boys.

☯ Respect others outside of the roleplay.

☯ There may be romance, but don’t make it the center of the roleplay.

☯ Have good spelling and grammar. This is a semi-literate roleplay for a reason.

☯ Please don’t make your posts hard to read. You may make them fancy, but don’t overdo it.

☯ Make sure your powers make sense. And describe them.

☯ Make sure your character also has limitations to their powers. Like, if they can control fire, that means they’re not strong against water.

☯ Have fun.

I can change these rules at any time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back