• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Last Dragon {Ask Permission Before Joining.}

Alex Yang

New Name- Ash Takeyama
This is about the last dragon named Zero, a halfling named Delia, a nomad named Valkar, and a death scorpion named Luminaria.

Please message me if you'd like to join! (:

Last edited:
it was a sunny day of june on the 12. I spread my blue fire wings and got ready to fly away when I see a Halfling. I didn't know how to react I froze in fear. what should I do? my wings lit a light that they would most definitely notice.i was just a baby dragon

I was walking through the forest, enjoying the feel of the sun on my face as it broke through the tall trees and found me on the forest floor. I had not a care in the world; I was just enjoying the feeling of being carefree and alive. My steps were slow; I didn't really have a destination in mind.

All of a sudden I noticed a flash of blue light off in the distance. "I wonder what that could be," I mused. I shifted directions and made my way over towards where it had come from, but I couldn't find its source.

"Hmm..." I murmured aloud, puzzled. My eyes didn't often play tricks on me, but there was nothing to be seen. "That's odd," I thought, crouching down next to a cluster of mushrooms. I reached down and picked one, smelling it to see if it was poisonous or not. It smelled safe, so I popped it into my mouth, chewing thoughtfully.

I leaned back against a tree, relaxing. It was a good time for a break, and I was hungry. I popped another mushroom into my mouth and closed my eyes.

Last edited:
I slowly go closer to the human. im glad that Im able to be invisible. I slowly go closer and sniff her.

I felt the air shift around me and my eyes shot open. There was nothing nearby that I could see, but I could sense a presence in close proximity. My hand found itself resting on my slingshot as I scanned the area, searching for the source of the disturbance.

Last edited:
from what I sniffed I could tell she wouldent hurt me so I turned visable in front of her. I just hope she wont hurt me.

Suddenly a tiny blue dragon materialized before me. I jumped, startled. I had never seen a dragon before; they were rumored to be extinct. I backed up cautiously, pulling out my slingshot, but not arming it. I didn't get an overwhelming sense of danger from this creature; it was tiny, most likely a baby, but it was still a dragon. I slowly reached my hand out towards it. "Hey there little guy," I said in a soothing voice. I laced the words with a touch of calming magic; I didn't want it to be afraid. My heart raced; I was excited. "A dragon!" I thought to myself. No one would believe it, not that I had anyone to tell.

the Halfling didn't hurt me. good thing I know telepathy.i nuzzled my snout into there hand. I spoke to them with telepathy
hello Halfling I said

The dragon nuzzled my hand with its snout. It felt rough against my skin. Then an unfamiliar voice filled my head, and it was not my own. "Hello Halfling," I heard it say. I was confused at first; was this creature talking to me? It was, but... not with words. It was speaking with it's mind! "Amazing," I breathed. "So, can you understand me then?" I asked it aloud.

yes Halfling. can you tell me your name so I can call you something other than Halfling. I tell the Halfling with telapthy i wonder what its like to leave the forest... i didn't realize that i said that in telapathy

I stroked the dragon's snout lightly. "My name is Delia, nice to meet you," I said, smiling. "What's your name?" I decided to ignore its other comment for now; I was more concerned with getting acquainted. "Besides, leaving the forest is not all it's cracked up to be," I reminded myself. There was no need to discuss such unpleasantness at this moment, I had just met a dragon! Sadly, it was probably the last, though I hoped it didn't know that.

i heard rusling in a nearby bush my spine set on blue fire. he... was here delia get on my back now! i thougt to ger showing my worry in my voice

I heard the sound the same time the dragon did; a rustling in the nearby bushes. It still hadn't told me its name but that was quickly forgotten as its fear flooded my mind. The scaly spine along its back came alight with a blue fire and it urged me to get on its back. It was a small dragon, but I was a Halfling so I was small in stature as well; a good thing because had I been much larger it wouldn't have been possible. The fire however; I was hesitant. I could fight, but I wasn't immune to flames, no matter the color. "Won't it burn me?" I asked, gesturing towards the flames.

No it wont i can have it do what i want now quick get on and call me zero!!!! i say with telepathy. i lower myself a bit so she could get on

"Zero. Got it," I said as I hopped on its back and adjusted my position. I didn't want to hurt it; it was so small. I wondered if it would even be able to carry both our weight, but the thought was fleeting as I heard the bushes rustle again, louder this time. That meant that whatever was there was getting closer, and if a dragon was afraid of it, then I probably ought to be as well. "Ready when you are," I told Zero, not even considering the fact that I was blindly trusting a dragon that I had just met; a dragon that wasn't even supposed to exist.

as soon as i heard the rustle i took off i was espacaly strong for a baby. i wish i wasent the only one of my kind... i just realized that she would be curious about why i was in the woods. i didn't care. i kept flying till i saw the blue spirit only i could see...i flew down to my cave.it was invisible and whatever was inside was invisible. i walked in the cave and lowerd myself to let her off.

We came to rest at a clearing and the dragon lowered its body to allow me to disembark. I hopped off and landed lightly on the balls of my feet. My senses were still on edge considering I didn't know the source of the danger we had narrowly escaped. It was hard to feel safe when I wasn't sure if whatever it was would be able to find us or not, and if so, how quickly.

Needless to say, I was slightly out of breath; I had just escaped danger and ridden a dragon. The feeling was exhilarating. "What was that?" I asked Zero. "And where are we?" I looked around but was unable to see anything discerning. It was just an empty field filled with grass and various foliage.

i lead her to the cave i bring her in and lead her to a basket of nightshrooms. i use telekinis and give her a few. i go to a spot which was flat and used my fire to light the chunk of netherrack. she is defenitaly going to ask who that was...

I was amazed; Zero led the way and I followed, and suddenly where once before was just an empty clearing, there was now a cave which seemed to contain an extensive network of tunnels farther back. It was as if we walked through an invisible doorway or barrier. I didn't feel anything; I was just suddenly... there.

I stopped just inside the entrance and took it all in. It was beautiful; everything was iridescent and shimmered with an aura of soft blue light. I noticed then that there were several mushrooms floating slowly towards me. I looked towards Zero, alarmed. I had never seen mushrooms like these before and I didn't know if they were dangerous. Floating mushrooms were not common where I came from. Zero seemed to pay it no mind, however, as she lit something resembling coal, bathing the cave in a warm crimson glow.

I cleared my throat. "Um... Zero?" I pointed at the mushrooms, trying not to appear worried even though I was.

valkararterio.png
8b485f94ba81f94265c0cb6238fb632e.jpg

Bright... very... bright...
Val's eyelids began to flutter open as the sun's intensity grew to be too much for slumber. A soft groan was emitted. Waking up was always the hardest part of the day. That, and then staying awake.
Glancing down at himself to make sure he wasn't tied up or anything, he noted that he was still fully geared up and clothed... the kink in his spine accented the observation. Ugh. Pushing himself to his feet, he stretched, letting out an animalistic growl of a yawn. Val scratched the back of his head, groggily making sure all of his hair was pulled back and out of the way. There was no need for him to strap on his axes, nor his knife... so he shrugged and set off into the forest.
Inhaling deeply, the scents of nature filled his senses, almost intoxicating him. Val may be a warrior, but he was also very much a lover of the more magical, natural part of the world.
Val was a former dragon rider. The warrior had a special affinity for the creatures, therefore was rather immune to dragon tricks.
Trekking along a regular trail he used, he decided to veer off it today, going uphill on account of the approaching storm clouds. Val did not like being on low ground when water was a factor. Little did he know, he was coming quite close to none other than the Last Dragon's cave.

Last edited:
"Ah, Zero must be doing this," I realized, smiling. I held my hand up in front of my face, the mushrooms now resting in my palm. I sniffed them; they smelled fantastic! My mouth began to water, and I stuffed them in, savoring the new flavors. "Thanks!" I mumbled as well as I could. I had questions but they could wait; mushrooms were my favorite, and these were the best ones I had ever tasted.

"So, what was that in forest?" I asked, once I had swallowed the last of the mushrooms.

one of his minions... i say to her with telepathy with a growl... i then hear footsteps...who could that be?

"One of his minions?" I repeated. "Whose minions?"
Zero didn't answer; instead she looked towards the entrance to her cave, seemingly on alert.
"What is it?" I asked. "Do you hear something?
I didn't hear anything, possibly because I was being cloaked by dragon magic, something I knew nothing about aside from the old fireside stories of my childhood. I was nervous though; I didn't like the fact that I couldn't sense anything on the other side of the barrier. I felt vulnerable.

I touched her with my tail and turned invisible. she looked like she was excited but scared at the same time. she turned invisible too. keep touching my tail and stay as quiet as possible i tell her with telepathy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back