• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Last Demon

WereFolf

Werewolf or Werefox? who knows its a WereFolf
In the old times, where there were wars between humans and demons, it was almost a never ending war between the two races until one day the humans were able to push the demons back and finally ending the war. The outcome of the war ended with all the demons death, none were spared for they were seen as monstrosities which were a plague to the land and so days went on peacefully as now the kingdoms were at peace. Hundred of years ended up passing by as all that remained of the demons was their kingdom in ruins. Deep under the ruins a long passage way was revealed where no one had ever ventured or seen what was down there.

One day a person had decided to go look within the old demon fortress (Decision is up to you why). This person would find deep within, a rainbow crystal like object with a figure within it, from the looks of it, it seemed like a normal girl, but upon closer inspection she was indeed a demon from legends. A pedestal stood in front of the crystal that read "My loving daughter, I freeze you upon this crystal so that you may live for the demon kind will perish for when the time is right, someone or something may release you from this chamber if they would to place blood upon the crystal. Live a joyful life for I will not be there to help you" After that it seems it was rushed and illegible to read.

(From here I will let you decide what happens, I'll be roleplaying the demon and probably anything else that needs to be included, your welcome to add things into it as well, PM me on this or on Discode, name is Werefolf on Discode aswell)

Black%E2%98%85Gold.Saw.600.1530993.jpg

@Pyka the Pikachu

Last edited by a moderator:
Sol was walking up the old demon fortress and was blocking out all of the mean comments and warnings from his village when walking into the fortress. He weird out his sword once entering the fortress and was going through the whole fortress. After inspecting some rooms Sol suddenly see an weird rainbow crystal he slowly walk up to it and was startled to see an women inside of there but while he was startled he dropped his sword and accidentally cut his pawn and he see and pedestal in front of the crystal and saw what it had said so he place his hand on the crystal to release the demon women inside @WereFolf

At first nothing would seem to happen but moments later a Rune would appear below the crystal as it starts to glow a brightly as it seems the crystal would slowly evaporate into nothing there she would be levitating where the crystal was as her body was slowly lowered to the ground onto her side as she seemed somewhat unconscious, Her body was clearly was completely visible now as her body would give off a strange aura, her horns clearly seen and her hands seemed somewhat claw like.

Sol walked slowly up to the girl who was unconscious and he saw all the features she had but that didn't bother him and slowly he picked her up carrying her out of the old demon fortress and he thought "What am I gonna do with her, I can't bring her back to the village now or they would try to kill her and me" He sighed and walked to the forest and went to an old dorm which Sol occupied in. He walked inside and laid her down on his bed and he sat down on his chair looking up at the ceiling @WereFolf

A Few hours would pass as the girl would slowly wake up holding her head as she sat up "egh... my head... what the hell happened mother..." her vision was still a bit a blur as she had not fully recovered from her strange crystallization stasis. She would slowly look around the room confused as hell when she got her vision back as she stumbled to the back side of the bed when noticing the human close-by panicking a bit.

From his sudden shock she would suddenly place her hands in front of her as an fire bolt is fired towards the wall blowing a hole clean through it sending dust everywhere. During that time she would seem to run out through the dust running into the unknown forest. To her she had no clue where she was or what was going on but seemed to be extremely frightened. Though strange enough her foot prints seemed to be leaning singed scorch marks so she would have been quite easy to be tracked.

Sol shook his head from the pain and got up to go after the girl in the forest following her footsteps and yelled at her "H-Hey wait up its dangerous in the forest!!" He ran faster after her @WereFolf

In a panic she would have eventually ended up by a cliff wall which ended up as a dead end for her as she looks around for any possible way to escape, seeing no avail she would turn around her back against the wall

Sol finally catch up to her and was gasping for air looking at the girl "L-Look I know what you are after, your after your mother but I don't know what had happen to her but she left you an message at the old demon fortress" He said looking at her in a serious face "I can show you what she had left you if you follow me and I promise I'm friendly" @WereFolf

She would still be a bit frightened but calmed down a bit "w...what message... my mother said i was to wait for her... she said she would wake me when it was time... and why should I trust you humans... your people were trying to kill us..."

"Look to be honest I hate humans to be honest heck I even hate myself for all that matters cause they are stupid and blind creatures but I got you out of the crystal by your mother orders from the pedestal in the fortress I'm just trying to fix the relationship between humans and demons and to help your race from them" He said it with all the honesty he had in a serious way looking at her

she would look at him a bit more as she calmed down as the ground around her feet stops from burning the ground beneath it "o..ok I'l trust you... for now... please... show me this... message..."

"O-Okay come on follow me" He said started walking away towards the old fortress. After a few minutes later Sol and the demon girl made it back to the fortress and he showed her the pedestal which her mother occasionally have left for her "See for yourself" He said leaning up against an wall@WereFolf

Last edited by a moderator:
When they had arrived at the old demon castle she seemed... upset deep inside her but continued to move further in because she wished to know what the message she had left for her said. As she read it her body would shake a bit before holding both her arms. "How long ago... was the great war..." she said a bit out of worry.

"The Great War happen hundreds of years ago..." He said looking at her and see she worried "I'm sorry that it took place hundreds of years ago agonists the humans and the demons but she left you here in the chamber for an reason you know uh by the way I forgot to introduce myself...my name is Sol what's yours?"

"My names... Mira.... if humans are around... does that mean.... there are no more... demons in this land of the living anymore... and please... tell me the truth... I want to know" She would be leaning on the pedastool which had the message

"To be honest Misa your the only demon I've seen since I live Misa" He said looking at her while still leaning up against the wall

He few tears would be seen dripping onto the pedastool as she wipes away some of her tears "Do you mind... leaving me alone for a bit... Its... kinda hard to take all this in..."

"Y-Yeah sure I'll be at the fortress steps if you need me" He said as he depart to the steps and sat down thinking about the Great War

She would be gone a few hours as she walked out later wearing a cloak and hood over her "It seems... like there really isn't anywhere I can live peacefully huh..." She would look to the sky "Guess I have to find that sanctuary where I can be sure I can live safe from any harm, I wouldn't want my mothers efforts gone to waste"

Sol see as Misa left with an cloak and hood over her and he caught up to her "H-Hey Misa..." He asked after touching her shoulder

She would turn her head to him "sorry that I caused you a lot of inconvenience Sol, but thank you for freeing me aswell"

"Huh yeah no problem...look what are you going to do now since you are free and there aren't anymore demons around?" He said looking at Misa

"I don't know Sol, probably just... find some secluded island of sorts and stay away from the humans... because first sight of me I'll be... executed on the spot... and I wish to live for my mothers sake..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back