• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Last Days.

Driving to work, you spot a woman being attacked by something that should not exist, what do you do?

• Deny and walk away.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop and help out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jofune Tsurabisu

Suit Gang's Onmyouji Mystic/Older Brother Senpai
Scientists failed to realize what was going on....

Religious leaders call it the end of days, except......

The Multiverse theory states that there is a universe created for every choice made...However what would happen if the entire thing collapsed on Universe Alpha Prime. That is, where the story begins, or ends depending on the actions of everyone or everything.

This is a multiple part Rp, that will be broken up by Days.

Rules:

1. No godmodding.

2. 18+ content should be marked with a "18+" and should have the person tagged whom you are interacting with.

3. I will allow sex, drugs, violence, etc. as long as it is done properly and creatively, but should not be the entire focus of your characters existence.

4. I control the fighting. You control how to respond. If I need help boosting the rp I will ask. I am not trying to be controlling, but I am following something I have been writting for a long time and I would like all forms of input, to be that, input. But unsolicited advice or rp jacking will not be tolerated.

5. For every action there is a consequence.

6. Have fun, this world is an open playground. Enjoy it.

-Day 0-

Time: 6 am.

Day: Monday

Events: Localized shifts in the geographical boundries, and strange floating rocks.

Response: Military Scientists and Local Law Enforcement.

Threat Level: Delta, unknowns are detected in small groups on the outer edges of the city.

You can and should probably die at some point, but it is all left ultimately up to you, the inhabitant of this epicenter of collapse.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Outside of town-

A muscle car screams down the little used dirt road, a throwback to a simpler time. It's radio blaring eighties hair metal as its driver smokes on a cigarette. The man behind the wheel looks at the in dash clock, that reads six in the morning. "Fuck." he said flatly as something shimmered ahead in the road, being outlined by the soon to rise sun, the little light cutting in the darkness. Slamming on brakes, he stops feet from the disturbance, as the rocks and dirt thrown by the sudden stop vanish into the swirling, prismatic enigma before him.....

(After making your characters, you can jump in. Just keep your characters start to the city ahead. They do not have to meet, or know each other, but to keep it simple.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back