• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Land of Misfit Monsters Character Sheets

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
Feel free to add anything you want. However, this is the base info. Also, you can use any code you like.

Name:
Orientation:
Race/s:
Appearance: (Art is prefered, but a description is fine)

Are they Magic Capable:
Primals Connected To: (Just name the Primals your character can use. Specify main Primal)
Magic: (Does your character use just one type of magic or a magic that is a result of comboing primals. Just tell me the magic they use)

Skills:
Position in Army:
Personality:
Background: (Include how they came to live in the Kingdom of Autumn Leaves. Were the born there or forced there? How did they come to join the army?)

Theme Song: (Not required, but I enjoy it)
Extra: (For things you want to include)

Name:
Oozefoot, the Healer

Orientation:
Not Applicable

Race:
Thallid

Appearance:
He's about 5 foot tall. The small things at his feet are a few of his Saporlings.

Dc6imX_WAAEQ_pe.jpg

Are they Magic Capable:

Yes

Primals Connected To:
Earth, Sea and Stars
Main is Earth

Magic:
Unlike the rest of his people, he herds Saporlings for a much different reason. He can use his thousands of Saporlings across the battlefield to remotely heal and buff enemies. He is strong enough to use this ability up to 3 miles out from his position.

He is also adept in druidic magics. Able to craft all plants into existence and move them as he wills. He is really good at wide spread AOE effects and is considered to be the best healer in the nation.

This magic takes many forms. However, the mass healing he does requires 50% Earth Primal using 10% Speed, 25% Nature and 15% Strength. In the Sea Primal he uses 20% of Breath magic and 30% Star Primal in Navigation magic.

Skills:

Farming, Herbology, Heretical Healing, Medical Practices, Animal Handling

Position in Army:
Commander of the Support Core
Personality:
Oozefoot is very much a wise and careful person. He prefers to be well prepared rather than rash. He will go out of his way to make sure that every single detail of any plan is thought through. Despite this, he is a very quiet and solitary person. He will develop 100 different plans and not tell anyone about them. As such he has gained the reputation of always having the answer. This has made him famous throughout the kingdom as one of, if not the smartest person in the Army. Second only to the strategist.

He openly cares more about others than he does himself. This is also true when it comes to the plants or Saporlings he controls. He considers them all family and as such acts as the fatherly figure to them all. He will not be soft or sugar coat things. If he thinks you are acting foolish, he will tell you about it. That being said, there is no one who would dare say he does it from a place of anger. He only does this from a place of caring, not wanting to see anyone hurt. He becomes angry when he feels members of his family are throwing their lives away needlessly when all it would take is a simple plan.
Background:
The first thing he saw was humans. Walking by him, banished from the kingdoms of magic. He, just a spawning mushroom, did not understand. Was he alive now? These humans didn't notice him. He was so small and not at all important. That being said, he could see other Thallids. Keeping their herds of Saporlings guarded from the humans, but then another thing. Some were being left behind. Those with pointed ears or scales. Why wrre they being left behind? It made no sense. Would it not make more sense to stay together? There was saftey in numbers. He just, didn't understand.

Eventually he got up from the rotting log in the swamp mud that spawned him. The other Thallids took the time to teach him the herding ways and how to care for Saprolings. They traveled from the Black Desert at the western edge of the territory all the way to great Wanderer's Abyss. This great kingdom mostly controlled by the Thallid, but it was shared. The humans left behind the half breeds in their ranks. Most likely assuming the Thallid would consume them. However, they made a wonderful pair. The village would let the Thallid's rest and in return the humans took a few of the thousands of Saporlings they had for food.

Over the years, as the kingdom grew, so did the relationship between the Thallids and the Autumn Leaves Kingdom. Each side recognized that despite being different, they needed one another to survive. At this point Oozefoot had started his own herd and was on his way to trade in the kindom. Upon arrival, he and hundreds of other Thallids watched. Seeing a kingdom burning. There was a battle. A battle that had nothing to do with the misfits or thallids. It took time, but the thallids helped to end the blaze. It claimed many lives, but not as many as it could have. Oozefoot had learned he was a rare being. One with the ability to use three of the Primal Forces. Using his gift he developed a healing magic all his own long ago. This is what spared the middle kingdom from total death.

The elected monarch at the time praised all the Thallids in their efforts to help. At the banquet thrown to ease nerves, the monarch announced he will be building an army. An army to defend them from the hatred of both sides. Many Thallids agreed to look after the kingdom while they were gone or needed it. Some offered to be cooks for the armies. Oozefoot and a few others offered to be soldiers.

The monarch agreed, but asked Oozefoot to consider a higher position. Since he was so gifted as a healer, the monarch created the Support Core with Oozefoot and the helm.

Now, hundreds of years later, the kingdom is strong and Oozefoot still leads. He has led for generations and some great granchildren of his past soldiers serve under him. With Oozefoots help, the Kingdom has become strong enough to be an actual threat. Both the magic clans and the kingdom of humans think twice before attacking.

Theme Song:

Extra:
- Oozefoot maintains the largest herd of Saporlings in the Middle Kingdom. He has hundreds of other Thallids looking after this herd, though they are not members of the army.
- He is the most respected member of the Thallid people. As such, some consider him the undisputed king of the Thallids, but he considers himself a simple soldier.
- Though they are not members of the army, there are a few Thallids that help in military operations out of respect for Oozefoot. Also, this allows the armis to travel through swamps and wetlands without resistance from the Thallids.​

1600581109937.png

Name:
"My name is Mestoph Aurelious. But you can call me General..."

"If you must know I'm 217 years old. I have my father to thank for my youthful appearance. Dragons age gracefully."

"I haven't lost anything important yet, so, male."

Orientation:
"I'm straight. Why do you want to know?"

Race/s:
"My father was a dragon and my mother was a giant. I'll leave the rest to your imagination."

Are they Magic Capable:
"I am capable of magic, yes."

Primals Connected To:
"I am connected to the Primals of Earth and Sun. But I feel the most natural with the Sun Primal."

Magic: Magma Magic - 60% Earth Primal (30% Stone | 20% Mineral | 10% Gem) | 40% Sun Primal (40% Fire) |
Fire Breath - 100% Sun Primal (100% Fire)
Giant's Strength - 100% Earth Primal (100% Strength)
Harden - 100% Earth Primal (60% Mineral | 40% Strength)

Once a user of Lava Magic, Mestoph has refined his art over several decades, fine-tuning his craft and eventually developing a substance hotter and more destructive overall than normal lava by adjusting his concentration of each Primal, that he refers to as 'Magma'. Being half-dragon and half-giant Mestoph can breathe flames hot enough to melt steel and make himself strong enough to go toe-to-toe with full blooded giants. While his body is not completely covered in the 'infinitely' durable scales of a dragon, Mestoph is still coated in enough of them that they provide an adequate natural defense. And with his connection to the Earth Primal he can harden his scales and skin to become of similar strength and durability to that of a dragon's.

Skills:
Hand-to-Hand Combat | Commanding | Strategizing | Swordplay | Weapon Usage | Engineering (Siege Weaponry) | Archery | Reading & Writing | Diplomacy | Warfare |

Position in the Army:
"I'm the General."

Personality:
Mestoph is a very caring man with a strong heart and an even stronger personality. Although he acts authoritative and cold, showing little emotional regard for others. Regardless, he does feel love for those he protects and fights for. He shows respect, or at least civility, to all he meets, but being half-dragon and half-giant he struggles with a sense of superiority over others and a constant drive to conquer, dominate, and plunder. He is not a man to give in to desire and will actively abstain from most things others commonly partake in, such as merry-making, drinking, feasting, and even pursuing romantic interests, all to keep himself in check. He's stubborn, calculating, strong, and diplomatic. Rarely does he lower his guard or allow himself to be open in an emotional sense.

Background:
"I was born in the West, and after my parents were killed while trying to protect me on their way East I was taken by the previous general of the Kingdom of Autumn Leaves. He and his wife raised me as their own and taught me everything they could about both sides of who and what I was. It wasn't long before I joined the army and fought alongside my adoptive father. I was a boy half the age of everyone there but just about their size. I trained, I fought, and I spent my youth working my way up the ranks and protecting my home, our home. During an ambush, my dad died protecting me from the knife of a human. The men were without a leader and we were outnumbered, so I took command of the situation and turned the tide. It wasn't a pretty victory, and there were only about a dozen of us left, but we survived. After a few heated conversations with some of the higher-ups, I found myself taking my dad's old job. Not much else to say about my life. Ma passed away not too long after, in her sleep, I kept my place as General, and I've spent my days doing what I can to keep the savages on either side of us from killing everybody. With the help of my commanders of course."

Theme Song:

Extra:
- He is seven feet tall
- Mestoph likes to pet and squish Thallids

Last edited:
Name: Asmotic “Fynn” Breakwright

Orientation: The more the merrier!

Race/s: Kobold (Cursed Dragon)

Appearance:

kobold_paladin_by_chriskuhlmann_dcc8kdn-fullview.jpg

Fynn is 2’11, covered in dark brownish purple scales, bright yellow eyes, a compact build (for a kobold), two small horns which curve backwards, and an enormous gash mark going vertically down his snout, ending across his left nostril. He wears a heavy set of plate mail which acts as mostly an exterior deterrent then actual armor. Fynn’s teeth look as though they’ve never been cleaned, along with his back adorning two scorch marks where wings once rested. His tail has been cut in two, though not cleanly, having a spiked set of armor plates at the end of his tail to cover the protruding bone. His chest bears his unit’s insignia, along with a belt being around his waist for miscellanies storage. On his left belt side lies his sword, and a circular shield rests on his back made of solid iron. From his back shoulder blades to the top of his tail is covered in yellow tattooes and binding runes.

Are they Magic Capable: Yes

Primals Connected To: Earth and Air.

Magic: Mostly Earth and lightning magic but also enchantment/abjuration magic, especially when using buffs or bodily enhancements. Fynn’s magic is quite versatile in some of the most unorthodox ways. He mostly uses magic to gain strength, speed, and heighten his senses. However, he is no stranger to Aeromancy, paired with Geomancy, Fynn can become an immovable boulder or a terrifyingly fast moving cannonball.

Skills: Pretty charismatic for a kobold, street smart, and knows how to get dirty when needed. Weaponry, armor, how many punches it takes before an ogre’s nose breaks, just basic kobold knowledge. Also Fynn knows an absurdly ludicrous amount of ways of how to hook up with someone. Why and how is better left not known, but his skill with the ladies is undeniable.

| Street Smarts | Blacksmithing | Lady Snatching | History | Swordsmanship | Utter Bafoonery | More Snatching | Gemstones | Armor | Breaking things 101 | Linguistics | Topography | Wing Chun |

Position in Army: Heavy Infantry Commander

Personality: Fynn is a very carefree and go getter type of person. He values comradery and is always looking for a way to better him and his allies. Even though he often comes off as bold and upfront, he’s always looking for ways to manipulate a situation to his advantage. Just don’t screw with his buds and you should be fine. Hopefully.

Background:

Fynn started his life as a hatchling in the outlands of the Draconian's kingdom. He was raised by two very renown and powerful draconic beings. His father, Innosdeiss, was an overlord, ruling over a dozen or so dragons while a large chunk of draconian people hailed him as their ruler. Fynn’s mother, Vallaeth, was a huge political figure in draconian society, being a major political party leader for clan Stormborn and wife of Overlord Innosdeiss. They both raised Fynn while at war to become a future king. Possibly even an emperor.

Fynn’s early decades were filled with study and training to be a ruler and general. He was taught etiquette, although took little appeal to manors. Fynn also learned how to fight, though as a true dragon, not simply draconic. He brought ruin through the lands he moved through. Fynn slowly built power, both physically and politically as dragon kind seemed to look to him as the next emperor; someone strong enough, highly experienced, smart and charismatic, and most importantly, utterly merciless to those who opposed dragon kind. This went on for several centuries, Fynn having been turned more and more into this ruthless killing machine his father groomed him into.

During these centuries, Fynn’s mother had started to see the effects of her work, how destruction and death looked in a scorching valley. How she brought suffering to tens of thousands of innocents every few days. Vallaeth started to use her political power to turn attention more inwards and less exteriorly hostile. In doing so, she found her husband was the root cause of such aggression. Innosdeiss was hellbent on the eradication of all human life, and he was training his son to fulfill this destiny. Vallaeth would not sit by and watch as the two whom she loved fell into a spiral of murder and hate.

Vallaeth gathered those who were loyal to her, mages and great warriors, along with half a dozen dragons, and attempted to kill Overlord Innosdeiss in order to stop his rampage across the land. During this attempt, Fynn had been off on a Champaign, fighting against the human kingdom of Dorfus. The assassination attempt ended in Innosdeiss being horribly wounded and sealed away in a location which has been lost to time. Vallaeth became the new Overlordess of Clan Stormborn, and used her newfound political power to unite the Dragon Clans under one flag.

By the time Fynn had finished with his Champaign, he was told by one of his loyal companions his father had been killed by his mother, and she had plans to kill him upon returning. Fynn, confused and filled with questions, decided he would side with the kingdom of Dorfus in order to get revenge on his mother. The kingdom was cautious but agreed to this alliance, since having an entire dragon battle force on your side seemed too good of an advantage to pass up. For the next five years, war raged between the kingdom of Dorfus and the quickly growing clan Stormborn. By the end of the fifth winter, Fynn had launched a final all out siege against the Dragon Capital where his mother resided.

Fynn confronted his mother in the smoldering siege of the capital, where she tried to convince him his father was in need of replacing and how he had lead Fynn astray. Fynn was actually convinced his father was a horrible creature, but couldn’t forgive his mother for being the one to tear him from this realm. So they launched into a four hour long battle, two dragons, mother and son, fighting as the land burned around them. Fynn would have won if his mother hadn’t pulled a martyr, and upon killing her, Fynn was cursed to abandon his draconic form. Vallaeth could not let her son become a creature of hate, something just like her husband.

On that day Fynn was transformed into a mere Kobold, and was cast out of the draconic lands, stripped of his power, wings, what made him a dragon; now he was but a laughable shard of what he once was. With Vallaeth dead, Innosdeiss sealed away somewhere forgotten to time, andthe prince of chaos now banished and believed to be dead as well, the unified dragon kingdom split into many clans yet again, each fighting for power over the other. Without Fynn backing up Dorfus, the humans were forced to stop their Champaign while the dragon clans battled it out, keeping the dragons from having a reason to unite against a common enemy.

For the next 121 years, Fynn would wander the lands, adjusting to his new form, looking for ways to regain his magical and physical abilities. He learned a multitude of languages, briefly got into accounting for trade caravans, grew very charismatic in how to get a free drink, and discovered how to use maps to a fine degree. He studied under exiled sages, learned how to make his own weapons and armor from lizard folk, but most of all, Fynn found a way to regain the power he had lost.

He found the Kingdom of Autumn Leaves was in need of some new steel, being in a trade caravan which was under Autumn’s protection. With what little he carried, he joined up as a soldier to the kingdom. At first, he was put to be an assassin, the recruiters simply seeing ‘kobold’ and going along with what most kobolds are; weak and frail but clever and quick witted. Fynn quickly proved them wrong as he didn’t bother to sneak into a fort, but instead brute forced his way through the gate and laid waste to a majority of the garrison. He left the fort in ruins, along with half of its troops either wounded or outright dead.

This event earned Fynn a place in the Heavy Infantry group, where he would constantly point out problems in the assigned plans for the division. When his commanding officer was occupied and split from the rest of the company, Fynn took charge of the bare foot soldiers and pikemen he had, only about 200 in total, and held the alcove until the rest of the company was able to make contact with him.

From there on, Fynn quickly climbed the ranks, becoming Commander within 7 years and becoming renown by his men as “The Iron Kobold”. A nickname given to him for his reputation of always holding a given point, even under the worst conditions.

Theme Song:

Extra:

- To clarify, Fynn was not dragon in humanoid terms, but rather an actual dragon.

- Most don’t know Fynn is the child of Vallaeth and Innosdeiss nor his real name besides “Fynn”. Only great scholars, magically potent sages, and those who were alive during Clan Stormborn would know such things.

- Although a kobold, he bears incredibly durable scales, enhanced eyesight, and absurd strength which could rival an ogre. However, these abilities are still shards when compared to dragons and elder giants.

- Most Dragons see Fynn as evil or simply don’t like him due to the aura his curse gives off.

- Kobolds have an innate attraction to Fynn due to his curse.

Last edited:
IMG_1756.JPG
Name:Jack
Orientation: Questioning
Species:Elf
Magic:Yes
Primal type:Moon
Magic: Ice and healing. He has healing ice. When he uses his and consternation he can heal anything.

Skills: daggers, healing, archery
Personality:
He loves his job to the point he forgets to take care of himself. Waking up at all hours of the day to check up on the wounded or emergency. Hes also the type of person to heal animals also. Hes serious when it comes to his work but off the clock he's more lay back. If he ever gets sleep he gets dreams of his oldest brother and his younger days. Leaving him to wake up crying and moody for the day. He pushes through every day to make sure everyone goes home healthy.

Background:
He was born in the kingdom of Autumn Leaves to 5 siblings and both parents. Growing up he had the best childhood you could ask for. He had loving family and lots of farm animals. Living on a farm he learned how to take care of them sick and all. He and his 5 siblings also got to go to school. Sometime during his middle school days one of his slibings got very sick he was very close to him. He started helping the healers and learned how to heal others. Unfortunately his oldest sibling died leaving him depressied for a year. After that he went on learning everything he could to make sure that never happens to anyone. He impressed them so much he got a letter from the army asking him to join with his skill set. So he pack up and said goodbye.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back