• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Music The Land Of Dragons

GojiBean

Your resident irradiated Kaiju King
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a piece I came up with and composed today.

It's meant to be somewhat cinematic, but sadly there's no video because it's based on a scene in a story/role-play I'm working on. Lol.

But imagine living in a magical world where the Dragon Race resides on mysterious continent in the dead center of the world map. Nobody is able to go there because the Dragons protect it with extreme ferocity, so nobody knows what to expect when, for reasons only known in the story/rp, the Dragons stop defending its shores which allows our intrepid explorers and adventurers to lay claim to the honor of being the first humanoid mortals to set foot on these sacred shores.

All is eerily quiet as you disembark your vessel. But strange sounds can be heard in the distance. Yet, for the creepy silence, the land is filled with floral beauty and animals never seen anywhere else in the world wandering about and diving for cover in the nearby forest.

But as the animals disappear en masse, you know something's wrong... And the end of the piece ends very abruptly for a reason (Commence evil laughter!!!).

I hope you enjoy

Any comments and critique is welcome!

Thank you!!

~ GojiBean

Here's another one I just made over the last hour and a half or so.

I hope you enjoy !!

This piece is a work-in-progress, and I plan to make it longer and more interesting. I might change the flute bits too a little bit since I'm not entirely in love with them, but we'll see how I feel later.

Again, critique and comments are welcome!

Thank you!!

~ GojiBean

That's really cool! The tracks could totally be in a movie or a game. The Dragon Goddess sounds like a boss theme.

These are so cool! I love the motif you have going, and you did such a beautiful job of expressing your written ideas through the music. I'll definitely be coming back to see what else you compose.

Another piece.

This one's short and sweet.

The title should say everything about what it is meant to signify. XD

I hope you enjoy!

Another shortie, but a fun one to be sure for me!

This one I came up with while thinking about the Dragon Goddess of my story performing a miracle. Everything is quiet at first, hope rising as her energy arcs around her. And as everyone gathers just a biiiiiit closer... Suddenly, a miracle beheld by all.

I hope you enjoy!

Perhaps the most tragic piece for the entire story.

The Divine Dragon Goddess who created the Dragon Race comes upon a field caked in blood. Her Children lie dead, their bodies covering the landscape all the way to the horizon. They fought bravely. But against the might of the Evil King of the Nether Realm, and the corrosive magics he and his armies employ, even the mighty Dragons stood no chance without their Mother.

As the weight of the scene finally sinks in, the now heartbroken Goddess lets out a long and shrill cry of sorrow and rage to the heavens.

Last edited:
I am just in awe how easily I can picture these little scenes from hearing these sound clouds of yours. They're very emotional and powerful, and very well done! I feel like I'm watching a movie or playing a video game just listening to them :O

For Her Children was brilliantly done <3 It gave me chills!

I am just in awe how easily I can picture these little scenes from hearing these sound clouds of yours. They're very emotional and powerful, and very well done! I feel like I'm watching a movie or playing a video game just listening to them :O

For Her Children was brilliantly done <3 It gave me chills!

Aww, thank you so much!

I'm trying to give them all a cinematic quality, and composing as if there's a film playing in my head that I'm matching the music to. So it means a lot to hear that people can picture it clearly in the same way the words mean for it to be seen.

Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back