The Kin-Blooded Dagger (Day Caste Abyssal)

Chaka

Cuddle-fiend
*Created primarily using Solar chargen rules with charms from the storyteller's companion... backstory later*

The Kin Blooded Dagger (Mnemon Reiko)

Caste: Day

Concept: Insane Assassin

Motivation: Destruction of his twin brother and the ruiniation of the Immaculate Order

Attributes:

Strength: 3

Dexterity: 5

Stamina: 3

Charisma: 3

Manipulation:2

Appearance:2

Perception: 4

Intelligence:2

Wits:3

Abilities:

Martial Arts 5

Integrity 3,

Presence 1

Resistance 4

Survival 1

Investigation 1

Lore 1

Athletics 3

Awareness 3

Dodge 5

Larceny 2

Stealth 4

Linguistics 1

Virtues

Compassion 1

Temperence 1

Conviction 4

Valour 3

Willpower: 7

Essence: 3

Backgrounds

Artifact 2 (X3): Twin red jade daiklaves known as Geben and Nehmen, two Fivefold Harmonic Resonators for ease of attunement to said weapons, and Silken Armour

Whispers 3

Charms

Ox Body Technique X2 (one -1 and  -2 health levels)

1st M.A. Excellency

2nd Stealth Excellency

Flash-Fire Technique

Searing Fist Attack

Cloaked In Oblivion

Agony-Savouring Spirit

Concealing Distraction Discipline

Fivefold Shadow Form

Languages spoken

High and Low Realm

Health

Soak: 8 Bashing, 7 Lethal, 5 Aggravated

-0/-1/-1/-1/-1/-2/-2/-2/-2/-2/-2/-4/I

Dodge DV: 7 Parry DV: 6 MDV: 6 Join Battle: 6

Silken armour. i haven't goten around to finishing this off yet, RL keeps being annoying....

ah. i probably just didn't see that in the backgrounds the first time i looked. good character concept. his brother is, I assume, involved in the Immaculate Order somehow?

Yes. So was he. Hence the Fire Dragon style and the red jade short daiklaves. They were a 'present' from his brother... if you count someone ramming swords into your vital organs and kicking you over the side of a boat giving you a present, that is.

Not exactly. He was in the immaculate order as a human acolyte as was his brother, who exalted as a fire aspected terrestrial. He would watch his brother train and go through the motions, studying them for hours, as jealousy grew. He exalted as a solar night caste, fled the blessed isle by stowing away on a ship, and was hunted down by his brother, who tricked him with a false offer of aid due to their blood ties. On the deck, his brother attacked him without warning, impaling him with the shortswords. His last act before passing out was throwing himself over the side, his brother's swords still embedded in him. Deathlord *GM's discretion here* offered him a chance for revenge, as he lay dying and he took it. Of course, the process of tainting his Exaltation drove him completely insane. Now he wants his brother dead, and he wants to kill every single immaculate monk in creation. Personally. So he attuned to his brother's swords and started teaching himself the style he'd seen his brother use from memory.

These are the details that should be in the initial submission of the characters. I love reading the ideas and stories that people come up when they are inspired to submit a character, or before for that matter. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back