• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•‹π‡π„ π•‚πˆπ‹π‹πˆππ† π™‚π˜Όπ™ˆπ™€ // horror lounge

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hi!! i just wanted to pop in with a quick question before i started on my character sheets. would it be ok to make half-siblings, with one of them a senior and the other a civilian, a year younger?

hi!! i just wanted to pop in with a quick question before i started on my character sheets. would it be ok to make half-siblings, with one of them a senior and the other a civilian, a year younger?
Absolutely! As long as the civ isn’t younger than 17!!

Hi hi! I had a question: were you wanting faceclaims from the 80's/90's or could we use someone from the present?

Also, as for the intro question, either 'everybody wants to rule the world' or 'uptown girl'

Hi hi! I had a question: were you wanting faceclaims from the 80's/90's or could we use someone from the present?

Also, as for the intro question, either 'everybody wants to rule the world' or 'uptown girl'
Not too picky for FC! Somewhat vibe for the 80s works best of course, but even with myself I’ve got fairly modern fcs :)

AND GOOD CHOICE AAHH love me some tears for fears; AND billy Joel king of the classics

Jagson Jagson me finding out only now that Shawn Ashmore has a twin and it’s Aaron Ashmore and that they are not the same personHAHA

just wanted to peep in n say hiiii. def interested but hopefully i have the time to finish my cs! I have a couple ideas but i need to do some rooting around for some fcs.

i’d have to say that my fav 80s hit might be tiffany’s i think we’re alone now or corey hart’s i wear my sunglasses at night.

just wanted to peep in n say hiiii. def interested but hopefully i have the time to finish my cs! I have a couple ideas but i need to do some rooting around for some fcs.

i’d have to say that my fav 80s hit might be tiffany’s i think we’re alone now or corey hart’s i wear my sunglasses at night.
Sounds good! If you start running out of time let me know, I can definitely grant a few extensions!

And good choice for songs; there’s slowed down and reverbs of both of those that I thoroughly enjoy.(slowed down reverb is the best horror approach to a song in my opinion)

BELIAL. BELIAL. tsym for the offer extension! i’ll def be reaching out to you if i need it. quick q!! would it be possible for me to make a character who was robin’s gf? if not, that’s totally fine! just wanted to check before i got started

BELIAL. BELIAL. tsym for the offer extension! i’ll def be reaching out to you if i need it. quick q!! would it be possible for me to make a character who was robin’s gf? if not, that’s totally fine! just wanted to check before i got started
Definitely!! More lore-building the better!

honeycoves honeycoves quick q If you’re aware but the images in your reserves aren’t loading?? I’m unsure if that’s the intention haha but I thought I’d let you know!

Before I officially get interested I have a quick question. At quick glance I see all the coded, super fancy posts; is that a requirement?

Before I officially get interested I have a quick question. At quick glance I see all the coded, super fancy posts; is that a requirement?
not at all! the one i have provided is my own, pretty simple to learn from as well: but otherwise not really, no. as long as there's some formatting for posts (character name, location, tags, etc).

most is just the visual oomf :)

not at all! the one i have provided is my own, pretty simple to learn from as well: but otherwise not really, no. as long as there's some formatting for posts (character name, location, tags, etc).

most is just the visual oomf :)
Okay great! I can do that ^.^ I will get to reading up on everything and workin on a CS! Any particular character needed at the moment?

My fave 80's hit would have to be Take On Me!

Okay great! I can do that ^.^ I will get to reading up on everything and workin on a CS! Any particular character needed at the moment?

My fave 80's hit would have to be Take On Me!
we've got a great balance so far, so really wherever your heart draws you to!

hi hello! i've been lowkey stalking this glorious grp idea & have decided to join in the fun! to answer the question, i'd have to go with "i wanna dance with somebody" by whitney houston.

hello, hello! this looks fun so I'll definitely find the time to apply to this. as far as the question goes I listen to far too much 80s heavy metal for this but probably Holy Diver by DIO .

hello, hello! this looks fun so I'll definitely find the time to apply to this. as far as the question goes I listen to far too much 80s heavy metal for this but probably Holy Diver by DIO .
Great fuckin song truly, everytime I hear the name though I think of jojo’s bizarre adventure HAAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back