The Judgement System: Sword Art Online

Z2010Deadmeat

Time Lord
Open for business! Feel free to make your characters and join in :D Just make sure to state which game you are in at the top of your post until I get another IC up to separate SAO and GGO

Last edited by a moderator:
This one's for GGO right? I'm interested in making a Judge for when a SAO thread comes to life as well. :D (Which will probably be soon, so I'll just wait for that!)

Last edited by a moderator:
lucille said:
This one's for GGO right? I'm interested in making a Judge for when a SAO thread comes to life as well. :D (Which will probably be soon, so I'll just wait for that!)
Well the bulk will be in GGO it seems I put in a request to get a tab for an SAO IC thread so till then its GGO. Anyway your character is accepted feel free to get out there and create a mission to do :)

Ok everyone I am going to get to work on writing a mission board for the Judges under the Notes Tab. Basically what I mean is consider it like a interest check. I will post the mission title and a brief intro concerning the mission. Then you can pick whatever missions you want to do and expand on the story from there.

Also if you have a mission idea feel free to post it as well.

However I do ask that whatever you post please make sure that it is not over the top crazy that crashes the entire game or causes something else huge on that scale. We will have big events to cover those situations from time to time.

Hmmm I am debating something. Who here wants the second IC thread to be for outside of the virtual world instead of SAO? That way our Judges can get to know each other outside of the virtual world, hang out, and such.

Z2010Deadmeat said:
Hmmm I am debating something. Who here wants the second IC thread to be for outside of the virtual world instead of SAO? That way our Judges can get to know each other outside of the virtual world, hang out, and such.
I think that's a very nice idea!

I don't mean to be rude but has this rp died. I may completly be over exaggerating but everybody just might be busy. It's just no one has replied in awhile.

it was only up for a little while, someone went off on their own rather then stuck with the group ;-;

It is dead :/ people went their own ways when we really were meant to be together...

Yes, if you look he left halfway through the RP... Well I say left, but I get the feeling he's been watching and just forgot about it.

he gave up because that meeting he called everyone to was to bring all the people into one group so its easier to keep track, but we had one person missing and it was a mess. :/ I know him, he's a AMAZING rper and it hurts me to see his rp die

Users who are viewing this thread

Back