• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Jhoten Acadamy of Nobles | D&D inspired

Based Akira

Johten Academy of Nobles, a school where young nobles spend their young adult lives learning about the traditions, politics and magic of the kingdom. But like those governors and bankers, many find themselves pretentious. Despite this, a new set of noblemen and women have entered the academy, ranging from the youngest son of house Repvik, to even the orc chieftains daughter. To the academy, so long as they have power, reputation and money, all are welcome. Including a white haired young woman who has yet to give her surname. What kind of mysteries will be revealed to the young students of the academy now that they are at the peak of their new lives following their parents footsteps.

Hello there everyone. It’s me, Akira, back again with the little people in my head making me insane. How’s it going? Hope life’s treating you well. I’ve been listening to the audiobook of Throne of Glass and I always wanted to flesh out my world with nobles for one of my kingdoms and what better way to do that then to have a lot of snot nosed brats come together and learn about the horrors of being rich. I don’t put any limits on characters and while the title says “D&D inspired” I don’t expect you to know anything about the game. Just think of fantasy and knock yourself out.

A little bit about me, I’m 23 years old with he/him pronouns. I’ve been roleplaying for over a decade now. Maybe like 12 years? I started on Roblox, jumped around a bit now here I am with ocs that I can’t get out of my head.

So if you’re interested, shoot me a dm. I’m always down to bend an ear and let you go off about your characters. See y’all soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back