• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Jambon Bar - Sit Down, Stay Awhile - Characters

GoldenSlime

"Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!"
Ok, this is super lax, all I need is a pic, name, age, race, and gender. You can write anything from the bare minimum, to a 50 pages, it's all your choice as long you include the pic, name, age, race, and gender. ^^ (and age doesn't have to be a specific number, it can be like 25-40 or mid-40s, or anything)

If you get a notification that I liked your post, feel free to go onto the RP! (the RP isn't up yet, but when it is, this will apply xD)

Last edited:
Royanne "Roy" Allaway
IMG_7534.PNG
Mid-30s
Bartender
Human/Android
Most of the bar's regulars call him Roy, Barry (pronounced bar-ee, short for bartender), or just Allaway.
No one really knows why he has a bionic arm but he gets very agitated if you ask. He constantly smokes a cigarette that is unlit. No one knows what happened to his eye either. His arm rusts easily. He's bad at small-talk but good at listening. His name sounds like a girl name, he knows, and he's rather sensitive about it. He says he's from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch but he doesn't have the typical Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochian accent.

Last edited:
F5F78AE8-C872-4F7B-878E-C1653A46A701.jpeg
Clover Bently

Female

Shapeshifter

5’5 | 146lbs

She usually keeps to herself, typically in a depressive state. She’s never really talks about it unless she just breaks down out of no where

//fixed the race thing for yah hah GoldenSlime GoldenSlime //

Last edited:
OH I FORGOT. Could y'all also put the race in there? (I don't mean skin color, I mean human, dog, alien, etc)

Skylan
ea256679-ad42-4ad1-ae8e-2b3b224ee930.png
(Appearance Credit: Uruhead on Tumblr)

Race: ???

Skylullanious or Skylan for short is a winged...being who is able to travel different dimensions. Nobody knows what he actually is, some say he is a storybook character come to life, some say he's an alien, and down say he is actually an illusion making us forget about our eventual existential crisis. Unfortunately, Skylan says he is none of those things, but he claims to be more powerful than a demigod. Skylan is also able to shapeshift and fly (using his wings). He can also tell where a person is from.​

The two most wanted twin bros across the universe
1524472014774.png
(Credits to the original artist for this master piece)

Names:
Mastermind Storm(Left) and Mastermind Surge(Right)

Ages:
Both 19

Genders:
Both male

Races:
Genetically enhanced humans

Short info:
Both are known as the most ruthless and cruel across their dimension timeline. They seem to be more than meets the eye. These two young looking twins have caused chaos across galaxy to galaxy. Their finest record being is that they caused a six alpha dominant race intergalactic war and got away with it, disappearing without a trace. An impressive feat coming only from two individuals who came from planet earth. Earthlings like them are usually the bottom of the universes's dominant species. They both have 9600,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 dollars and counting, both for each of their heads for causing intergalactic chaos and committing illegal intergalactic crimes and activities. This is what they are known across the universe for. They were never seen again that day until now. The thing is... They don't seem to be the same guys as the public use to tell them they are.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back