• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Intergalactic Rebels

"No guns is impossible. You want to get in here with even disguises, there are gonna be guns." I told him. "Trust me. Here's how it goes. There are a ring of peacekeepers right outside, making sure no one gets in. Even if you managed to get past them, there would be a platoon of soldiers waiting inside, ready to shoot you. Not to mention the fact that there would probably be two or three transports. So no, stealth is an impossibility. Any other ideas?" I asked him

Lysa sighed to herself while spinning the spaghetti around her utensil. She knew the idea would most likely get rejected but she had to try anyways because that place had almost everything they needed. At JB's suggestion she actually had a spark of hope that it might work. "We can even send just me in if necessary. Stealth is my specialty, I could go in as a doctor." She even brought out the pleading look. "I go in get the meds, and get out." If her argument didn't work, Lysa supposed that they could just go on several different, safer raids but she wasn't sure how long they would each take.

He nods to Lysa, "I drive her in, she takes what she needs, for her clinic, we drive out... Jake and Locus provide cover if we even need it" he looks at Jake, "we can do it man."

"No we can't. Medics don't go in and grab the medicine. Soldiers put the medicine in, and they take it out. Medics don't do anything at that facility." I told them. "To do it, we would need explosives. Lots of explosives."

It wasn't a yes, but a maybe that depended on certain circumstances. "Locus volunteers." Lysa immediately said, not waiting for her friend's response or for the chance to slip away. Lysa didn't even bother feeling guilty because she knew her friend was a bomb-freak and would probably enjoy this anyways. "Besides," She thought to herself. "She owes me for that time that she almost got me killed in that explosion."

"Good. LOCUS! Get in here!" I shouted. "I got plenty of explosives, so I could probably help." I told them.

JB sighed and sat back, and looked at them. "Well, alright, I'll grab a fast car then." He scratched his head and stood, taking his plate to the sink and started to wash it, "but just know I think this is dumb."

"You think all plans involving guns and explosions are dumb." I retorted. "Get the mayors car. Seriously, who needs a car that fast?" I told him.

"And here I thought you liked dumb." Lysa made a quick insult, not meaning anything other than her usually barbed attitude towards JB.

Last edited by a moderator:
JB shrugged and walked into the living room, "just remember who is getting y'all's asses outta the hot zone." He frowned and walked back toward the garage

Conner walked into the room, eating a sandwich. "So." he said between chewing, "What's the plan this time?"

"Conner McKinley. Newest recruit you got. Getting in was kinda easy. If the door is locked, go through the window. If both are locked, make a hole." he said, not saying where or if he made a hole. "So, let me say this again. What's the plan?"

"Where's the hole?" I asked, going to sit down when I tripped over a hole. "Found it. Patch it up! This place was expensive to make!"

"I'll get around to it." Conner said, waving off what he said. "Now I was thinking we should go after a manufacturing depot. If they don't got bullets, then they can't shoot us with them.

"Point. Now fix the hole. It took me forever to make this place. Do you know how expensive real wood is! And logging is illegal, so I had to buy it! This comes out of your paycheck!" I told him, sitting down angrily and grabbing my book again.

"We're rebels, we don't get paid." he replied. This guy was determined, props for that. Guess that's what made him the leader. "So, we get some explosives, and blow the place into orbit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back