• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Institution (superpower boarding school RP, CLOSED)

Hope you've all watched the thread because I'm looking for one of you to help me co-host this (I can see this becoming more than I can handle on my own), I need someone with previous group RP experience because I've never hosted one before xD

Reply here if you're interested and just tell me why you're good for the job, we'll have to discuss plot points and organisational stuff together.

Eplov said:
I'd like to help but I also have zero experience . (:'()
I did really want someone who had done it before, but who knows, if no one has done it before I'll enlist everyone to help x) If you'd like to discuss plot specifically I'm up for that.

TheOddball said:
Hope you've all watched the thread because I'm looking for one of you to help me co-host this (I can see this becoming more than I can handle on my own), I need someone with previous group RP experience because I've never hosted one before xD
Reply here if you're interested and just tell me why you're good for the job, we'll have to discuss plot points and organisational stuff together.
I'm down to help in any way I can, if you'd like I can help out with roleplaying the NPCs, or anything else you would like me to do.

Robertaka123 said:
I'm down to help in any way I can, if you'd like I can help out with roleplaying the NPCs, or anything else you would like me to do.
Thanks dude, might need a hand with the NPCs.

Hey what age should my female character be? I want to make sure there's a somewhat equal amount of people per age group. I'm thinking somewhere between 13-16.

Well, minimum age was 14, but if you're slightly older you could be that big kid who the younger ones glom onto.

Ballerina said:
Hey what age should my female character be? I want to make sure there's a somewhat equal amount of people per age group. I'm thinking somewhere between 13-16.
Eplov said:
Well, minimum age was 14, but if you're slightly older you could be that big kid who the younger ones glom onto.
My character is 18, so it covers one female for the older end. And then if you wanted to make your character 14 so it was younger it would even things out.

You have four years of training there, so technically, characters can be like, 21 - I just wanted to keep them within a range so they'd all be at the Institution for a good amount of fields.

I'll work on timetables later ^^

TheOddball said:
I'd gladly help, I've hosted my own RPs since I joined this site, plus a few on old sites. Plus, I'm on daily

TheOddball said:
I'm willing to co-host :3

As for previous experience hosting, I've never really created my own roleplay before. (Their all WIPS right now). However, I have been a GM to many roleplays in the past such as Warrior's Wrath and Pirates at Sea. I'm pretty good at getting more people into the roleplay, usually I bring along 2-7 extra people per roleplay and I won't let it die easily. I'm pretty big on details, can do a little bit of bbcoding, and like to progress the plot. I love school roleplays especially, I can help out tremendously with plot. I also am willing to do research whenever necessary.

TheGodSnake said:
I'd gladly help, I've hosted my own RPs since I joined this site, plus a few on old sites. Plus, I'm on daily
Ballerina said:
I'm willing to co-host :3
As for previous experience hosting, I've never really created my own roleplay before. (Their all WIPS right now). However, I have been a GM to many roleplays in the past such as Warrior's Wrath and Pirates at Sea. I'm pretty good at getting more people into the roleplay, usually I bring along 2-7 extra people per roleplay and I won't let it die easily. I'm pretty big on details, can do a little bit of bbcoding, and like to progress the plot. I love school roleplays especially, I can help out tremendously with plot. I also am willing to do research whenever necessary.
Thanks both, you're just what I'm looking for! I'll shoot you both a PM at some point in the near future.

mikaluvkitties said:
Hi, I just wanted to say I'd be interested in joining and am here lol :3
Hello! Thanks for your interest :)

I'll be closing this to new people tomorrow, I'd like to start it, establish it and then open it back up.

My CS will probably be up tomorrow afternoon :I

I have a lot of schoolwork today plus a gazillion test ;-;

TheOddball said:
Hello! Thanks for your interest :)
I'll be closing this to new people tomorrow, I'd like to start it, establish it and then open it back up.
Oh okay. I'm sorry but I want to check my understanding- you stop accepting people tomorrow, right? Or am I too late to enter until the next registration round?

Sorry if I bother you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back