• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Inquisition

The OOC Tab
Chill out, take a drink, and have a chat with your fellows. Plot out your character development, plan a collaborative post with other writers, and feel free to speak up your inquiries.

Last edited by a moderator:
SayGoodKnight said:
The lore and everything else looks absolutely beautiful. Very much excited to get started on my character sheet <3
Why, thank you. I try my best not to make my rps look miserable.

The Velveteen Rabbit] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9608-reinhardt/ said:
@Reinhardt[/URL]
Not to sound pushy or anything, but when do you think we'll start? I'm eager to get into this roleplay :)
When we have at least one, if not two, characters per faction.

@Reinhardt You said that if anyone wanted to make a magic they would have to be in another faction. I might want that. How did you have those characters (and CS-sheets) in mind?

Felix said:
@Reinhardt You said that if anyone wanted to make a magic they would have to be in another faction. I might want that. How did you have those characters (and CS-sheets) in mind?
I'm not sure if I understood you, so I'll say it once more. If one wishes to create a magic-wielding character, one must create a character in the other factions as well. That is to balance the numbers between the factions, for currently, the magic-wielders outnumber those who cannot. It should be the other way around, if not equalized.

Cs sheets are located on the cs tab.

That wasn't really what I meant, but I decided to make a non magic-wielder anyways.

*Appears in a puff of smoke*

Oh my lord, what a lovely thread *-*

So this roleplay peaked my interest and I have to say it is a massive credit to the GM, very well planned out and structured. I like this A LOT.

It's been awhile since I've found a fantasy roleplay of this calibur, so, I would like to join it. If there is space free of course ^-^

And while I'm here, hello everyone!~

LeSoraAmari said:
Oh my lord, what a lovely thread *-*
So this roleplay peaked my interest and I have to say it is a massive credit to the GM, very well planned out and structured. I like this A LOT.
Why thank you, took me quite a while planning it out and, of course, using BBcode.

LeSoraAmari said:
It's been awhile since I've found a fantasy roleplay of this calibur, so, I would like to join it. If there is space free of course ^-^
There is, of course, an open slot for those interested.

Hello Buddies,

I have a friend planning to make a character in the church... Although that doesn't really help the order of Eldor.

Assuming she gets accepted, we'll have another member in the family. Cheers!

Just a heads up, I plan to have my character sheet up by the end of today. Also, I intend on making my character part of the Church~

Eya' people, I was about to join up. Before I join in I usually ask if anyone wants/needs a connective character? E.g a brother, sister, nemesis ... the list goes on.

Anybody? If not, I will just make my character from scratch without any ties :)

CrazyEight said:
Eya' people, I was about to join up. Before I join in I usually ask if anyone wants/needs a connective character? E.g a brother, sister, nemesis ... the list goes on.
Anybody? If not, I will just make my character from scratch without any ties :)
I'm still making my order of Eldor character but she would open to ties.

Might I suggest removing the requirement of two characters to join the union of magic? It seems the church is beginning to outnumber all the other factions.

Ithinkalot said:
Might I suggest removing the requirement of two characters to join the union of magic? It seems the church is beginning to outnumber all the other factions.
The said restriction is hereby removed, until further notice.

Wow. That lore section is insanely detailed. You've really put a lot of thought into this.

I'm thinking of going Eldor. Here's hoping you guys'll have me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back