• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Inheritance Cycle: Descendants

Weston Da Wookie

Spacius Overlordus the Firstus

latest

Welcome to Alagaesia. This is a land of magic and mystery, dragons and dragon riders. You are a band of adventurers who seek out... well, adventure! It is up to you to decide where your quest will take you!

There are the basic races of human, elf, dwarf, urgal, and half-elf. However, I may allow some people to have dragon characters, although those will be limited in their strength and skills. I may add more races, depending on where the quest goes.

You will all start in the town of Carvahall. You all either traveled here by trade or treachery, or you grew up here in the town or on the fields. You all have had a thirst for adventure since your days as a child (or you still are a child), and you have come together and decided to go questing.

Note: This takes place several hundred years after the original story of Eragon's defeat of Galbatorix. I highly recommend reading the four book series before considering joining, or you can join and try to learn the history as we play. ALSO, I recommend getting at least one book to reference the map, or download a picture from the web.

Please, feel free to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back