• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Infinity War?

Sunbeam

That One Potato
Hi! Anyone interested in a roleplay called "The Infinity War"? It's basically where humans and other alien races battle for a diamond called "The Trykon". So yeah. Anyone interested?

Could you elaborate? Or if you need help giving the setting more detail I'd be glad to help, I like the world building and GM parts of RP as well as the Player part

Basically, the humans found a diamond called "The Trykon" on one of the planets that they have set up a small colony on. They spread the news to all their allies. However, all the races wanted to have the diamond for themselves, so they battle to claim the diamond. All the races have spaceships, and weapons like swords, lightsabers (may the force be with you), and laser guns. You can upgrade the weapons by using bits. Bits is the currency of all the races. You can find bits by stealing them and by killing bosses. Bits look like this: :5/5:. You can also create a new alien race, or just join one that I made.

Can you post a link? Or is it still called the infinity war?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back