The improv game

Weapons master25

Hello and welcome to the Improv game! I'm your host for tonight so let's get started!

For those of you who don't know, Improv is short for improvise and in this case, we'll be improvising stories.

For example, I'll post a statement ending in 'and, but, or, for, or however etc.' And the next poster has to make a statement following the the previous. it's a fun game, anybody can play, so let's start!

I was on my way to the supermarket to buy milk, and....

[QUOTE="Weapons master25]Hello and welcome to the Improv game! I'm your host for tonight so let's get started!
For those of you who don't know, Improv is short for improvise and in this case, we'll be improvising stories.

For example, I'll post a statement ending in 'and, but, or, for, or however etc.' And the next poster has to make a statement following the the previous. it's a fun game, anybody can play, so let's start!

I was on my way to the supermarket to buy milk, and....

[/QUOTE]
..suddenly, a shark with legs attacked. However...

[ninjaed]

The King of sharks/your former friend liked eating cacti. So...

Last edited by a moderator:
...one of the goonies noticed your wimpy attempts at not fidgeting, and screamed, "LAND AHO!" Which caused...

...Blackbeard to appear in his Lamborghini that was modified to look like a pirate ship. Luckily...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back