• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Implant

Should I explain my plot to you all?

• Yes! I want to know what's going on!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! I want to keep it a surprise!

• I'm not sure...maybe give a little bit of information?

• Total voters
Anaxileah said:
It was a question kind of thing, since I don't think you changed her..
I really don't wanna add anymore considering I have to make another CS after the few I've already made this week, so being a bit drained I'll take it down if you would like to me too.

StoneWolf18 said:
I really don't wanna add anymore considering I have to make another CS after the few I've already made this week, so being a bit drained I'll take it down if you would like to me too.
..Nah. She's accepted.

@Altaynna, your post does not make proper sense. Everyone is on level 12, the top floor, and your post lacks the proper amount of detail required for a Detailed role play. Please revise your post.

If you need aid in giving your posts more depth, then you can consider how your character is feeling, what they see, hear, smell, taste, feel, etc., what the setting is like, etc. Please improve your post.

Anaxileah said:
@Altaynna, your post does not make proper sense. Everyone is on level 12, the top floor, and your post lacks the proper amount of detail required for a Detailed role play. Please revise your post.
If you need aid in giving your posts more depth, then you can consider how your character is feeling, what they see, hear, smell, taste, feel, etc., what the setting is like, etc. Please improve your post.
Sorry, didn't mean to post it, my mobile is funky. I'm super sorry, I feel like I'm causing all these issues, I promise I'm not trying to be a bother. I finalized writing some more, I hope it's better now

Last edited by a moderator:
Altaynna said:
Sorry, didn't mean to post it, my mobile is funky. I'm super sorry, I feel like I'm causing all these issues, I promise I'm not trying to be a bother. I finalized writing some more, I hope it's better now
You're fine, dear. Much better post. When you have computer access, could you please run it through the spellchecker?

Anaxileah said:
You're fine, dear. Much better post. When you have computer access, could you please run it through the spellchecker?
Will do. Sorry again...

*begins nagging*

I hope you all realize that none of you are going to go to the SUPERS Program Building. The assembled military personnel (excluding Theodore and soon to be Scarlet) are going to go on a separate mission, NPCs are going to be going to the building. The situation will be dealt with at the SUPERS Building once the Supers make it to the roof, and the military personnel have to meet in the flight hangar or whatever I called it so that they can LEAVE.

@DJGomez did you not read above message..? How am I going to interact with you while you're in a friggin' sewer?!

I saw it, but ICly Caine doesn't know what's at the roof and it wouldn't be a viable escape plan to him. He's trying to get lost in the city and make his way to whoever left him the note on his arm. And the troops are aware of an imposter now and will likely search everything including the sewers which I had something in mind with an NPC character to wrap up his escape, or attempted escape, depending on how things went.

@Anaxileah

DJGomez said:
I saw it, but ICly Caine doesn't know what's at the roof and it wouldn't be a viable escape plan to him. He's trying to get lost in the city and make his way to whoever left him the note on his arm. And the troops are aware of an imposter now and will likely search everything including the sewers which I had something in mind with an NPC character to wrap up his escape, or attempted escape, depending on how things went.
@Anaxileah
Okay, but do be realistic about time. The sewers are filthy, probably filled with plenty of awful chemicals. It'll take a while to get to Hope's Pier

I know, and I had it more imagined as there were cat walks but a river of filth going down the middle like a traditional sewer. Feel free to send as many NPcs as you want though.

@Anaxileah

My character is stuck till Stonewolf responds so idk. Unless you want Jane or Lucifer to hear Emir shouting or something, but otherwise I can't really do anything despite wanting to move on with this role play.

Anaxileah said:
@StoneWolf18 I'd really like for you to respond. If you're no longer interested, then please say so, rather than disappearing...
I've been quite busy with another roleplay that got off the ground, moving to another state, along with finals and what not so it might be a bit...

StoneWolf18 said:
I've been quite busy with another roleplay that got off the ground, moving to another state, along with finals and what not so it might be a bit...
Alright, I understand. So far 3 people are too busy to rp, I might put this role play on hold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back