• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy THE imperial army needs YOU. SIGN up TODAY! [Currenty closed]

Asa Loko

Lightning

1550629010719.png
Imagine some veeery slow and quiet music, as if you are listening to some historical important speech. Just kidding~

The Empire of Cantha

A nation vast in its sizes and its power. Not only political, but also econimical. The ideal place to live within and have a peaceful life. The sole reason it is able to hold up such a prosperity and stability is the security provided by its huge military. Soldiers, who are patrolling the border regions or cities. Ensuring the safety of the Empire's citizens. It can be a well-paid or a horribly-paid job, depending on the standing and position within it, which is solely decided by the skill a person has and their magical abilities. But the story, where you - the protagonists - will start, is one far from being sung in songs by bards. As you will start as mere soldiers in the lower ranks, slowly working your way up in the ranks. Getting stronger and maybe getting some spicy loot™ along the way.

What I offer:
- Adventurous high fantasy RP in a late medieval setting! Yarhar.
- Non-linear plot, as your actions will always influence the outcome of the story/mission or whatever you are doing
- Detailled paras
- A hopefully long fantasy story
- Patience! And forgiveness, I am no one to hold grudges against those who take their time to reply. If anything, I would be always open for DMs to hit me up and talk if something is the matter or if a turn can be skipped

What I seek:
- 4 People who hopefully won't bail early on and can maybe reply once or twice a day to keep things interesting
-
Replies, who are a bit on the longer side
- People who can also take a hit without making a fuss over it, because nobody is perfect

If you are interested in being one of the three characters for the RP, hit me up in DMs for char-creation. I will gladly send the needed information for the character sheet and answer questions regarding Lore or the magics. See you around o7

Last edited:
So I can work up a basic sheet giving you the rundown of what kind of character I want to play, but I kinda need more lore for it to be a fully filled out sheet.
Im going for a defensive battlemage, focusing on shield/forcefield magic, while having a couple restoration spells under his belt. I figured him to be a rather experience soldier. This is the part I need clarity on who or what the enemies of the Cantha empire are? Also, i wanted his mother to be an immigrant from another kingdom, assuming there are other civilizations of people? Also what kind of military are we modelling the Canthan Empire after?

Fair enough, probably should have cleared up more in the first post, but first time for me doing that Q_Q
The Canthan Empire's military is moddeled after the roman empire's force. A standing army, that is mostly located in garnisons at either populated areas or strategically important locations (like the Limes)
There are plenty other civilizations/kingdoms outside of it. To stick to the roman empire example, Cantha is a mix of several cultures/nations, that were conquered in the past and kept their culture, so there is not just one ethnicity within the empire.
Enemies would be at the beginning of the story/plot just simple monsters like ogres, goblins and the like. Future enemies would be a spoiler. so I hope you can mind me not telling.

If you're still looking for people, this sounds like a lot of fun and I'm definitely up to joining! :3

Hmm... I already have 2 made OCs and I am currently waiting for 2 others, while I one of those 2 won't be delivering soon I think A_A
Meamwhile I only wanted 3 people. Alright alright. If you can get an OC done until tomorrow evening you should be Gucci. Thus, use the same link to the Characters I posted earlier o7

Oh! Are you certain? If you only wanted 3 people, I don't mind passing up the opportunity! After all, I don't wanna overwhelm you.

Oh, the three-man mark was rather because of me not wanting to wait too long and not having others wait the same time. I assume it's what probably takes the interest out of the RP of some people if they don't notice any way of progress ^^'
But one person more definitely won't do any harm, so yeah, I am sure :)

Hmm, there are no real regulations regarding the protags and their alignments/ambitions. The only thing set in stone is that they must be part of the imperial army for the plot to make things easier for me and for themselves.

When I finish my bio should I post it in the thread or do you want me to send it to you for checking first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back