• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Illusion of Good and Evil {Heroes, Villains, Vigilante} Characters

Error404RealityFailed

Please contact operator to correct mistake

• Lore+Rules
    Discord Chat
    OOC-Soon
    IC Thread

Last edited:
REMOVED

IT
Name: Xander Kleavs

Nicknames/Alias: Kleavs, Sparky

Allegiance: Anti-Villain

WAS

Appearance: Kleavs has red hair and yellow-green eyes and a band-aid on his nose at all times. Does he need the band-aid? Yes. His nose is always broken or cut or bruised because he runs into everything and gets punched a lot. He has a small scar on the back of his neck from when his mother hit him with a glass bottle and a shard got stuck under the skin. He's pale but doesn't have many freckles. He's also pretty short, only around 5'6" and is rather thin, not from starvation, but from always being on the run from something. He likes warm colors and usually wears a jacket as he's always cold.

AN

Power: Pyrokinesis- Kleavs can summon and manipulate fire. He is also fire-proof because of this.

Strengths:
Intelligent
Fast
Clever
Charming

Weaknesses:
Clumsy
Impulsive
Little-to-no control over powers
lacks forsight
Too blunt

Limits:
Though the fire doesn't burn him, it does hurt his eyes
His powers drain him
Cold water burns him

ACCIDENT

Personality: Let me just start with a small disclaimer: Poor Kleavs. The kid has every good intention. He wants to save people and means the best for everyone and always messes it up. He will either misjudge a situation and go after the victim or try to punish a criminal and burn down a building. He tries so hard to be a good person. And every single time, he fails. Kleavs is really nice and honest and respectful, he just can't get a break. Poor Kleavs

Biography: Kleavs has an alcoholic mom and a deadbeat dad. He has two older siblings, both of which are in jail on drug charges. Kleavs lives on his own and has a multiple odd jobs.
Extra: Poor Kleavs

kleavs-png.339464

Attachments

• Kleavs.png
    Kleavs.png
    241 KB · Views: 577
Last edited:
"If you can't make an omelette without cracking a few eggs, you can't fight crime without cracking a few skulls right?"

: BASICS :
Name: Max Stonerook

Nicknames/Alias: Red Reaper

Allegiance: Neutral (Chaotic)

Appearance:
efcbbb70328cbac87b3331fae50d2a7efd68e042_hq.jpg
red-hood-injustice-2.jpg

: POWER DETAILS :
Power:
-Enhanced reaction time

Strengths:
-Trained in over 30 different martial arts
-Expert marksman, almost never missing a shot
-Expert craftsman, making his own weapons, gadgets, and traps
-Advanced intelligence, outsmarting most heroes that have fallen to his dual deagles
-Advanced business skills, running a well-known paper company

Weaknesses:
-Mostly defenseless against stronger heroes without his guns and gadgets
-Requires a constant supply of his custom rounds which is expensive for him to craft just one bullet.

Limits:
-Guns and gadgets are prone to fail or jam
-More than a couple of times that he has run out of bullets in a fight

: PERSONA :
-The color red
-Grilled cheese sandwiches

Dislikes:
-Melee fighting/weapons
-Tuna
-Heights

Personality:
He likes to talk, a lot. He mocks people in fights, and usually, he mocks heroes before they die. To be honest, he's a pretty good man, he does his job, he pays his taxes, he tips each waiter but that all changes when he puts on that helmet.

Biography:
He was born to a family who ran a famous newspaper company. Once he graduated high school, he was put in charge of the company. He would read it every day and every day he'd read the arrogance of a hero, so one day he had enough and changed himself to get rid of them. But that doesn't mean he's a villain, he is very happy to fill bad guys with lead and help old ladies across the street, but he just hates heroes. He thinks that they're the wannabe good guys.

Extra:
He customized 6 of his Desert eagles to make it more efficient, more lighter and more stronger. He changed every part to a more reliable one so it rarely jams and makes a mechanism where it makes it easier for him to load more clips. The rounds he uses are .50 AE High explosive impact armor piercing rounds which are very effective. It is though very expensive so he uses that on very special occasions like hero hunting, for normal work he uses .50 AE bullets.

7fdbc750c6c5ca8f5a1eae4f83f8803e.jpg

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

WIP

Name: David Garon

Nicknames/Alias:
Pulse

Allegiance:
Hero

Appearance:
upload_2017-8-3_15-40-6.png
upload_2017-8-3_15-44-40.png
: POWER DETAILS
Power:
Can create energy blasts and constructs
Super strength
Super speed
Strengths:
-Genius level intellect
-Immense knowledge
-Fighting skills
-A technology savant
-Body is extremely durable
Weaknesses:
-Bad communicator
-Likes to work alone
-Too reckless
-Too prideful

Limits:
-Limited power source- He cant last for no longer than 48 hours without charging. This time can be decreased with excessive use of his powers
-Is not invincible- Like all other hero's without invulnerability, he can still be damaged and die from enough force
-Tinkering
-Upgrading his body
-Solving problems
-Helping people
Dislikes:
-Evil
-Losing a fight
-Not understanding something
-Attention
Personality: (Small paragraph)​
Biography: (Small paragraph. At least three sentences, but doesn't need detail. Maybe just hints at something)​
Extra: (Anything you want to add)​

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-3_15-42-37.png
    upload_2017-8-3_15-42-37.png
    422.2 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2017-8-3_15-43-15.png
    upload_2017-8-3_15-43-15.png
    260.4 KB · Views: 1
2e5300bb6ff41457dfaac8756ca368fd--blue-anime-anime-dark.jpg

"Don't listen to what you hear, people spread lies without even knowing the source."

Name: Anastasia Williams

Nicknames/Alias: Eternal Soul

Allegiance: Private Alliance

Appearance: Anastasia is a respectful height for a woman, holding her around average. She weighs a little below average, but is still healthy
2d7ac5f8da562f53a050389e4f1434d6--light-in-the-dark-character-ideas.jpg

Power:
Power theft- The ability to steal a power after touching someone. Power is removed from other during that time, and they have only regular human strength and traits

Strengths:
+Quick
+Able to use power very well
+Knows many things
+Strong

Weaknesses:
-PTSD
-Can only hold one power at a time
-Doesn't always know how to use power
-Must touch skin to skin to get power
-Feels the pain of her former comrades at twice the normal dose.

Limits:
-Only one power at a time
-Has no power to use unless has touched someone
-Powers wear off within two hours

Dislikes: Does not disclose

Personality: Anastasia can be a bit distant depending on the moment. She seems to be living in her own world, regardless of the time period. Her speech varies from day to day as though she's trying to pretend to be from another era, or recovering from coming back to the present. Either way, when you have her full attention, she'll be perky and talk with you about many things, even some about herself. It's gotten her in trouble many times.

Biography: Ana has very good reason for the way she is. Back in her first life (Yes, many lives), her mother prayed to the gods to let her baby girl live forever. She had known that something would claim her child at a young age and couldn't bare to live without the girl. That first life was abusive, both physically and mentally. Ana's father managed to kill her when she was seven by sending her off into the woods to be eaten. It wasn't the animals that got her, but the slave traders. She bit one, and they killed her as a reward. Her mother expected her to be alive in that form, but Ana died.

It hurt. It hurt very bad, even after the pain dulled and she was floating. It wasn't weightless, it felt more like laying on a waterbed or jello. She kept her eyes closed and felt. Time was meaningless, but she was mostly calm. She wondered where her mother was, or what the gods had planned for her.

Her mind started to go blank and she finally woke up. She grew up in a new life, things haunting her from the past but she couldn't place her finger on when they'd happened. This was the roman times. She was a slave here, not noble like she had been in Greece. That time she lived till she was ten, only to die once again. She had been transported by a ship to another land, but Neptune did not take kindly to them, and she died once more.

Again, life. Death. Life, death. Confusion plaguing her each time. She didn't understand why she remembered these things, or why she felt terror any time she saw a man looking similar to her dream. Why was she afraid of snakes? Why was she afraid of the ocean? Fear seemed everywhere, and dreams haunted her. The cross terrified her as she remembered the feelings of nails, spikes, blood, and the worst pain she'd ever felt. She'd been Crucified for theft in that life.

The one she remembered most was betrayal. It was her oldest age at 14, in the late 1600's. She'd been slowly opening up to her new friend and talking about what was going on in her head. He was Alexander (No, not Hamilton), and they were engaged. She had everything. They had love, but you know what happens to that. When Alexander fell ill to the 'Witch' during the trial, he framed her. Because of those things she'd told him about, he claimed she was possessed and she was sentenced to death. Her body had been tied to a wooded post as she pleaded with the people below her. It was a blind panic and she started to cry and Alexander watched her. He thought she was guilty. He thought she was a witch. She burned quickly, her screams not heard again until this new life.

As a baby, she was constantly on edge. She didn't cry much, didn't interact. When she was a child, she was brought to the doctors and diagnosed with anxiety. Later on, as a young teen, she joined the Heroes to refine her powers. They trained her very well, and she felt a part of them with the pain. She thought it was good until someone told her about what the government was doing. She was well on her way to getting kicked out, so she sold secrets to the Private Hero group and prepared to join them once her memories of secrets had been taken. That was one of the most painful experiences of all her lives, but she didn't die this time. Woke up in a hospital with no home, no team, and no hope. The Private Heroes brought her home and helped her get back.

Extra: She still feels the pain of the heroes

"All I want is a puppet... And you'll do just fine!"

Name: Persephone River

(Click here for pronunciation)

Nicknames/Alias: Pride; The Puppeteer

Allegiance: Villain (Rotten to the core)

Appearance:
My puppet now.jpg
Boring.jpg
Tattoo.jpg
Hight: 5'4"
Weight: 105 lbs

Power: Motor-Skill Manipulation (AKA Manipulative Puppetry)

Strengths:
  • Can control other people's actions like they were a puppet
  • Once Pride has made you her puppet once, she can do it again anytime she wants without any inhibitions
  • Can control multiple people at once
  • Is a master manipulator, even without her powers she could get people to do her bidding
Weaknesses:
  • Control is weakened when more people are under her power
  • Can only control another person's body, not their mind (with her powers anyways)
  • Is easily bored with people and objects

Limits:
  • Must maintain unbroken eye-contact (blinking will not break her eye-contact) with her victim's body (not necessarily their eyes) for exactly forty seconds for her to be able to control them for the first time
  • Can not control the mind with her powers. Her victims are all conscious to what she's doing to them
  • When multiple people are being controlled, it becomes easer to fight against Pride's powers
  • If Pride forgets about one of her victims, they are released from her power

• Controlling others
  • Dominating others
  • People who do as their told without needing her powers to do it for them
  • Obedient 'dolls'

Dislikes:
  • Someone breaking her eye-contact
  • Forgetting about a 'puppet'
  • Not being in control

Personality:

Pride is a vicious, cold hearted puppet master, who enjoys nothing more then watching people suffer. She's a ruthless sadist, motivated by complete and utter boredom. Her boredom has led to many of her sadistic plans, including the torturous murders of many people who dare appose her, and the harsh treatment of those captured by her.

Biography:

Pride is the Heiress to the River family, one of the city's biggest crime families. She's the mastermind behind an intricate web of criminal activity, and a reign of terror reminiscent of
The Godfather. She mainly operates from the golden office of her night club "Sinner's Paradise", which she runs with her sister, Latona AKA Lust. While Lust manages the night club, and the underground BDSM club as an extension, Pride deals with a number of illegal activities, including, but not limited to, murder for hire, human trafficking, the selling of illegal drugs, kidnapping, extortion, and a number of fraudulent businesses. All for the sake of boredom.

Extra:
  • She calls people under the control of her powers "Puppets"
  • She calls her underlings "Dolls"
  • Her sister Lust's real name, Latona, is shared with the Roman Goddess of modesty. Pride finds this incredibly amusing.
  • Pride's real name, Persephone, is shared with the Greek Goddess of spring, and the wife of Hades, God of the underworld.

Last edited:
"One time I caught my pet beetle. Some flappy thing eated him."

Name: "I like Jamie..." *Mumbled admin noises* "NO! NOT JANIE! JAMIE! I like it that way! I has to have a M!"

Nicknames/Alias: "I'm Jamie..."

Allegiance: Villain

Gender: "I'm a pickle" Girl actually. "I'm a pickle!" I've created a monster...

Age: "Twenty three years old you mother ******!" God damn it... "God damn!" She's six... "TWENTY!"

Appearance:
Height: 3'8
Weight: 43
render_by_mediusa-d9zem71.png

Power: She's a vampire

Strengths:
-So she has a sort of silver tongue (Not unlocked yet... No where close)
-Fangs that can puncture skin to drink or spread the disease (Only changes others when wanting to)
-Wings (Not used for flight yet) "No! I chase flappy thingies every day!" That's not flight...
-An extreme sense of smell that can track down a wound or the best blood

Weaknesses:
-Sunlight without cover can cause severe burns within half an hour of full exposure (If cloaked fully, can stay out much longer but still run the risk)
-Stake to the heart (That would kill anyone...)
-Garlic allergy (Not that vampires are all allergic) "I don't like stinky bread! It makes me itch!"

Limits:
-Since she is a child, her powers are very dulled, but bloodlust is high

"I like daisies, Bumble my cat, Food, and Souls!" She doesn't like souls, nor know what they actually are...

Dislikes:
"I DON LIKE FLAPPING THINGIES THAT STEAL MY BREAD!" Birds...

Personality:
"I will bite you!" She's very angry most of the time and refuses to have anything not her way. It gets very annoying, especially when she doesn't like you. Jamie will probably demand more time from you than those she likes because eventually she'll like you. "I don't like anyone!"

Biography: Jamie wasn't always like this. About a year ago, when she was still a normal child, she began to learn that the abuse her parents gave her was wrong. The five year old ran away from her tiny village and headed into the vast forests around. It went wrong almost right away. A wolf took interest in her, and tried to take her home, but the vampire won that fight. She tortured Jamie worse than anything her parents could have thought up, but that memory was wiped clean. Jamie doesn't know where she came from. She doesn't know why she keeps waking up in a cold sweat and screaming. She doesn't know why there are wounds covering every inch of her body but the face. She didn't know who she was. The only thing she can say to remember is "I'm Jamie."

Extra: Feel bad for Jamie. She will use that to eat you. Let guard down. "I call people Mommy and Daddy because it makes their faces look weird."

Last edited:
"I will cut you down before you can say my name."

Name: "Arlene Leaman"

Nicknames/Alias: "Blink"

Allegiance: "Private Alliance. What else?"

Appearance:
Digital-Art-Beauties-The-Wallpaper-Girls-02.jpg

Height: 5'6
Weight: 140 lbs (muscle)

Power: Teleportation - Arlene is capable of teleporting, that is, moving through 8 dimensional space on a 3-dimensional plane. The maximum range for her teleportation is 5 miles for herself, but objects can be teleported 150 meters in any direction as long as she was touching them. She can teleport other human beings through direct contact and a three second wind-up time, however the maximum distance she can teleport them is 6 inches. Her teleportation works by simultaneously calculating coordinates in her head in both 3 dimensional and 8 dimensional space, therefore an unexperienced user is incapable of replicating her power exactly the way it should be.

Strengths:
Very high physical strength
Better than athlete reaction times, able to react to things in 1/10th of a second
Light on her feet, able to outmanouver most opponents when not teleporting
Skilled with firearms, actually, able to rely on them when others aren't aware that she's using them

Weaknesses:
Too headstrong, will charge into battle without giving a second thought
Too stubborn, will not back down unless she's injured in the process
She has a rather weak immune system, meaning viruses and toxins get past her easier.

Limits: Teleporting requires more concentration than most powers

Dislikes: "Same, hoe!"

Personality: Arlene is an incredibly twisty individual. She likes to manipulate others, makes a fool out of them, and then puts them on their ass as quickly as she can. With a dangerous power like hers, she can easily get what she wants, and knows it very well. However, Arlene is actually conscious about what she does because of her past insecurities. She never holds someone against their will for longer than necessary as she has PTSD; from the past pain of being human cargo in a human trafficking ring.

Biography: Brutalized, beaten, and rejected were all ways to describe Arlene's history. She was often hurt by others. First her parents, then by her foster parents, and then finally, when she tried to run, and was taken hostage by a human trafficking circle, them. It was terrible for Arlene, especially because every day was a waking nightmare.

Then her powers manifested. They manifested in an excellent way. She first teleported a piece of metal around her cage, opening the bars. The traffickers spent weeks wondering how it got there. Then, she performed her first attack. She teleported a metal bar through a guard's head and made an escape, along with three other kids. They secretly found their ways to the city and took refuge on the street, stealing and earning money through illegal means. Eventually, Arlene and her friends found a central to base their options. What were these operations? They were simply the murdering and attacking of human traffickers.

Extra: Looks up to the vigilante "Red Reaper"

Characters coming soon, members of Arlene's group.
-Andrea Costanza, 15
-Lucas Schmidt, 17

Last edited:
"Why is it the things we love are just out of reach?"

Name: Eris River

Nicknames/Alias: Envy; Jason; Veronica

Allegiance:
"Anti-Villain...?"
"I don't think that's a thing, Jason..."
"Well, I don't hear you coming up with any bright ideas, Veronica!"

Gender: Gender Fluid. Switches between male and female depending on which personality is in control, and is completely genderless when they both are.

Appearance:
And here we go... Realistically, Envy can look like whatever the fuck they want to, but they tend to alternate between one of three forms, depending on which of their two personalities are in charge. I will also add details about their voice because this is the best place to do it.

Their gender neutral "True Form" is rumoured to be what Envy would truly look like without their powers (save the fact that this form has no reproductive system whatsoever). This form tends to be about 5'9, putting it in the range for a short man or a tall woman. Their weight in this form is normal, and healthy (or looks that way anyways). When in their true form Jason and Veronica share control over their body, and as such tend to speak in sync with one another. This creates a rather disturbing harmony, and tends to genuinely freak people out. Occasionally when controlling their true form Jason and Veronica's mental debates will be vocalized, causing Envy to argue with themself.
aaf78785d25296732b21507bcb54c7b2.jpg

Their female form, is the form commonly taken by the personality of Veronica, and is an exact replica of Veronica's mental manifestation. She is about 5'4" putting her at average hight, and is a bit on the curvy side of the weight department, but she's still healthy, and she wears it very well. Her voice is a pleasing, but attention grabbing one, that many have compared to what they think a snake would sound like (think Kaa from the newest Jungle Book movie).
34927352930_8e2925dfb3_b.jpg

Their male form is the form commonly taken by the personality of Jason, and is an exact replica of Jason's mental manifestation. He stands at about 6'1", and is a touch underweight, due to his own personal preference. His voice is a bit high for a boy, but is still distinctly masculine. Jason has been told he'd make a good narrator for an E-book.
tumblr_oq7sm0WlJl1s3ghkco1_500.jpg

Power: Shapeshifter

Strengths:

• Can fully control all aspects of their appearance
  • Can transform into anyone they have seen before
  • Can mimic the powers of the person they've transformed into
  • I don't know if this is necessarily a strength, but it's worth mentioning that Envy can have both male and female reproductive systems, as well as having no reproductive system at all. I don't really know how this is a strength, unless they were trying to continue their family name, or create tiny versions of themselves to go out and infect society, but I felt you should know...

Weaknesses:

• Using other people's powers is physically exhausting to them
  • Once they've been exhausted they switch to their true form for a period of rest, unable to use their powers at all
  • Veronica has a huge ego, and is easy to manipulate to those who know how to play to it (thankfully Jason helps keep her in check)
  • Jason is extremely obsessive, and once he's found an obsession he will do anything for it (Thankfully Veronica keeps him from getting them killed)
  • Veronica has an irrational fear of ghosts
  • Jason is a bit of a pyromaniac, to the point that he is easily distracted by fire, and, more effectively, explosions
  • Envy is a notorious kleptomaniac, and despite all efforts to be good can't help taking things they want.

Limits:

• Can only mimic weakened forms of other powers (If they were to mimic Pride's, for example, they would only be able to control one person for a small amount of time)
  • Can only transform into other humans, no objects or animals (sorry Harry Potter fans)
  • It's unknown wether or not it's possible for Envy to get themselves pregnant, and, despite Jason's curiosity, it's not an experiment they will be trying... Ever... They've been told they shouldn't breed...

Personality:

As a whole, Envy is a rather benevolent person. They don't really get involved in hero work or villainy, but their family is the biggest crime family in the city. Being bad is in their blood. At one time they attempted to join the Private Allegiance, but they couldn't pass the phycological evaluation. Still their name is Envy, and that's not just for show. They want things. They always want things. Things they can't have. This has led to them being reoccurring kleptomaniacs, and despite all efforts to stop they simply can't. It is a horrible addiction that they have yet to receive counselling for.

There is one other mental defect that I don't think will come as too big a shock. Envy has an odd form of dissociative identity disorder, or multiple personality disorder. I say odd form, because unlike most sufferers of DID, Envy's two personalities, Jason and Veronica, can interact with each other, and share control of Envy's body.

Veronica is the female personality. She is smart, and pretty, and boy does she know it. Veronica is a total premadona, big ego and all. She's totally full of herself, and isn't
content unless she has a horde of followers practically worshiping at her feet... Unless she has the attention of one special someone. She doesn't quite know who that is yet, but she knows their out there.

Jason, on the other hand, is mostly obsessive. His obsessions change, but his desire to have what he decides is his never does. He's the one who finds their 'special someone,' and he has found one in the past! Jason is, despite his manic, obsessive thoughts, a very observant individual, and quite empathetic. He's very in tune with the emotions of himself and others, unlike his female counterpart.

Biography:

Envy is the oldest of the River children, and the only one who wants literally nothing to do with the family 'business'. They have always been different. There was a theory posed by their sister, Lust, that they were originally a set of boy/girl twins, but their shapeshifting abilities merged them together at birth. There was another theory posed by their brother, Wrath, that they were lovers in a past life who died as young serial killers, probably in an explosion... Envy thinks that's pretty far fetched...

Extra:

• Envy's real name, Eris, is shared with the greek spirit of discord, and rivalry.
  • Jason has gotten them arrested numerous times for stalking
  • Their first 'special someone' committed suicide, because Envy wouldn't leave him alone. Veronica recovered relatively alright, but Jason was devastated, and still hasn't quite gotten over it
Bonus!

Last edited:
"Too slow!"

Name: Andrea Costanza

Nicknames/Alias: Shock-Out

Allegiance: Private Alliance

Appearance:
Height: 5'10
Weight: 165 lbs
36a711966b62b3dcd2efdbba8800c32c--story-inspiration-writing-inspiration.jpg

Power: Kinetic Energy Manipulation - Andrea's power is the manipulation of kinetic energy. This is a touch-based power, meaning that she must first absorb the energy by getting hit; yes, regular hits have no effect on her except charge her up. Then she can use the kinetic energy to fire herself into the air, reach inhuman speeds, or throw punches with exceptional force.

Strengths:
Peak human strength
High pain tolerance
Sturdy stance
Skilled in close-quarters combat

Weaknesses:
Heat and other energy attacks have higher impact on her than a regular human
Mental powers have a weird effect on her. They short out upon contact with her kinetic energy field, but this generates electrical energy which shocks Andrea.

Limits: The kinetic energy field can take a theoretically infinite amount of damage before breaking, however it's been shown that EXTREMELY sharp weapons can penetrate it. Meaning while bullets will stop millimeters before her skin, a simple steak knife will do her a lot of harm. Furthermore, all forms of energy attacks are unprotected in her case and can cause her more pain.

Sex!
Hugs!

Dislikes:
When someone turns down my hug!
When someone takes away my cookie!
When someone is very bad in bed.

Personality: Andrea is an upbeat girl with a cheery attitude. She's extremely friendly to almost everybody, and is very hard to make upset in any way. She'll try to become friends with everybody and will never give up on them even if they're being a meanie-weenie-gypsalini. However, she has a vigilante side to her. She. Hates. Villains. And she will do anything to deliver a sweet punch to their gut backed up with the force of a wrecking ball.

Biography: Andrea has a similar story to that of her best friend, Arlene Leaman. Cast out as a child at first, and then when a theft attempt went wrong on the streets, Andrea found herself going through the police, being kidnapped before the police arrived, and then being forced into a human trafficking circle with Arlene and another male, Lucas Schmidt. Arlene mustered up the courage to break them out, and Andrea could do nothing but stand and watch as the other girl simply broke the three of them out with teleportation. Later on, the group moved on to the city and started off with a life of crime. Andrea was particularly good at stealing food. Then they found the private alliance, who knew nothing of their crimes, and found themselves soon becoming vigilantes with an axe to grind with human traffickers.

Extra:
Second to last character!
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

"For most of my life, I was a number. Now I'm the one in control of numbers."

Name: Lucas Schmidt

Nicknames/Alias: TS (Tech Support)

Allegiance: The Private Alliance

Appearance:
Height: 6'2
Weight: 195 lbs
x_b3b9a0ab.jpg

Power: Resonance (Technology Manipulation) - Lucas has control over any technology he is within a 10 meter radius of. This means he can short out CCTV cameras if he's walking past them, or control drones without the need of a remote control. Furthermore, he can see "into" the technology and have eyes in the sky if he's using his specialized drones. He can also hack into any system by physically connecting into it with his headphones, as long as there's an audio jack, and spending a few moments here and there taking it over.

Strengths:
Skilled at multitasking
Gamer's reflexes
Tracking six moving objects at once
Skilled with firearms
Able to stay awake for over 36 hours.

Weaknesses:
While he does have a fit body, he isn't exactly high in the physical department, meaning he has low stamina when running and moving around compared to his comrades.
ESP based powers have a weird effect on him as well. Since he always carries technology with him, they're converted into electricity and shock him.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

Limits:
Technology requires brainpower to manipulate and precise calculations, meaning his power is actually extremely hard to use. This means in a state of panic he is completely unable to use his abilities since his brain will block his ability to think clearly.

Technology.
Arlene

Dislikes:
His foot size (13 US)
The smell of feet
The smell of anything nasty

Personality: Meet the nit pickiest soul in the entire of the Private Alliance. Lucas Schmidt. He lives in a clean room and enjoys technology, however, has the cleanest room that anyone could ever think of having. He is constantly cleaning and changing things up to match perfectly, presumably so the devil doesn't jump out of his window and cut down everything he worked for. He seems to never abandon his compulsions even in a time of need, however when he is in a clean environment working with computers, he becomes A God. A tech god, at least. He can multitask for up to 36 hours doing what he loves to do, working with computers, and can get any task done involving them. This makes him a valuable asset to his comrades.

Biography: Unlike Lucas's friends, he was born in a rich family that enjoyed his presence. However, his OCD manifested at an incredibly young age (5), leading him to not function normally, point out everything wrong, not know when things were actually done or not. This caused his parents to freak out and drop him off at a "babysitter" that could supposedly "fix" him. Now, this was his parent's first mistake.

Lucas was deported into a human trafficking circle after throwing a fit over the caretaker, destroying the lights in the process. The caretaker was mad enough to realize that a superhuman was under his care, and that superhuman was going to do nothing with their life. However, Lucas met two girls in the circle and almost called them his own. He protected them while they were all moved from place to place. After the "raid" by Arlene was completed, Lucas helped them on the rest of their way out by manipulating a car's dashboard for a full day to get them all the way to their current place. While the girls participated on crime hunts, Lucas stayed behind and monitored them closely since he wasn't as physically active as they were. After that, they joined the private alliance together and vowed to, well, KILL ALL THE TITANS destroy all human trafficking activities .

Extra:
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed DONE!

Name: Derek Durham

Nicknames/Alias: Kickback

Allegiance: Vigilante

Appearance:
3dfabb139b1b9603e91402882c760bd5.jpg

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 90 Kilograms

Power: G-Force Manipulation: Derek's punches, kicks and slams create a powerful force wave that can send anything or anyone flying backwards. He can stun enemies, disrupt technology and destroy surfaces with the force wave. He can also speed up, slow down or change the direction of a moving object or person, manipulate the effects of acceleration of that object or person and manipulate the acceleration's "stress", making the acceleration more harmful or less harmful.

Strengths:

• For someone who doesn't exercise frequently, he is surprisingly strong.
  • His physical strength is enhanced tremendously, as he can literally say "Begone, thot!" and send said thot across the city.
  • He doesn't need to directly hit someone or something for the effects of his powers to affect the person/object.
  • His force wave is an area of effect attack, having the potential to affect multiple enemies at once.
  • The pure pressure of the punches accompanied by the added power of the force wave is more than enough to destroy most solid surfaces, making it easy for him to break in and out of places.
  • A string of attacks on an enemy can completely subdue them as the stun effect of the force wave "stacks".

Weaknesses:

• Kickback's power puts a lot of strain on Derek, and if he is stuck in a prolonged fight, he loses around 80% of his power's initial effectiveness.
  • Although he doesn't mind working in a team, Kickback usually rides solo, which can lead him into bad situations due to his impulsiveness.
  • He is impulsive, preferring to perform missions without extensive planning and improvising when needed instead of following a methodical, and often times failproof, plan.
  • Medium to long ranged attacks are the bane of Derek, as his attacks are all CQB and his force wave doesn't travel too far.

Limits:

• He can kill or damage someone unintentionally.
  • He can make something or someone go too fast.
  • His control over acceleration is limited, and he still needs training to reach its' full potential.
  • The power of the force wave decreases as Kickback gets fatigued, reaching only a portion of it's potential when he gets exhausted.

• Vaporwave
  • Waking up in time for the sunrise
  • Puns
  • Being the MVP
Dislikes:
  • Rap music
  • Extensive training sessions
  • Failing a mission
  • Being proven wrong about something or his motives for acting impulsively
  • Mentioning Kimya
  • His alternate universe counterpart, Knockback

Personality:
Derek is one of the most laid back guys you could ever meet. He's always relaxed and calm, which is a great asset while in combat. Derek is constantly content with himself, his allies and his possessions regardless of the current situation and is an optimist, always looking for the silver lining. This isn't just because he's kindhearted, he feels that he has the duty of being a beacon of hope for his teammates and for the innocents he vowed to protect, although he has been shown to entertain more ominous ideas, going as far as to contemplate whether he'd work better as a hero or vigilante. Derek is also very extroverted, trying to make everyone feel welcome in his social circles. The only moments where he loses his cool is when he has to fight his counterpart, Knockback. He does entertain the idea of killing him the few times he defeats him, but is stopped due to his doubt on whether or not the alliance would ban for doing so. Even if he was certain he could kill the doppelganger, Knockback, despite being regarded as a bad guy by Derek, has prevented two terrorist attacks in his own reality, making him essential to keeping the universes in balance and preventing an event called crossverse - when two or more universes collide together - from happening, which consequences could be disastrous.

Biography: Derek's early life isn't very important. He grew up as a normal kid with normal hobbies and ambitious. But that changed when the infamous "orange blast" affected Knoxville and many other cities, activating his conduit gene. He was on a plane leaving Knoxville and going to Baye when he was hit by the flash. It destabilized the plane as Derek had fainted due to his conduit gene activating. The plane's internal pressure was closing in on the people, but when Derek woke up after the crash, no one was hurt. While he was unconscious, Derek somehow managed to completely remove the plane's gravitational stress, avoiding everyone's deaths. Derek was blessed with the ability to manipulate gravity, to some extent. He eventually teamed up with other people like him, and they all wanted to use their powers for good. So, Derek and his buddies created a team of vigilantes, who's purpose was to bring justice to those the police couldn't touch. Derek was the first one to enforce the "don't kill if not absolutely necessary" policy unto his teammates, which they accepted in a civilized manner. Everything was fine and dandy until something terribly wrong happened. Two universes collided with each other; Derek's universe and his counterpart - Bryan's - universe. Derek discovered the evil deeds this man had orchestrated in his own universe and absolutely freaked out. He was hellbent on taking him down, being blinded by his hatred towards him. This hatred is what cost him his teammate's life, Kimya, known as Melody in Knoxville due to her manipulation of music. Derek took Bryan down and sent him back to his own reality reluctantly, but arriving at his team's headquarters, he had to give them the news that he killed Kimya. Derek exiled himself from the team, despite the others' pleas. He has went underground ever since, until now.

Extra: He craves to have a cool suit like other heroes like The Flash or Green Arrow have, but has no idea on what it should look like

Derek was never able to reduce gravitational stress on the same level of the plane crash

Last edited:
"And we've got plenty of time."
Name: June Hathers

Nicknames/Alias: Blue Streak, Ace

Allegiance: Hero Alliance

Appearance:
Height: 5'5
Weight: 125 lbs
f99925b72cc6027eed2a110a89b324ab.jpg

Power: Chronokinetic Reduction (Limited Time Manipulation) - June is capable of manipulating time to slow it down up to 1/15th of its original speed. While others are unaware of time being slowed down, June sees the world as moving at 15 times slower than it usually does, allowing her to simulate enhanced reflexes and enhanced speed. To others, it looks like she's simply moving faster than everything else. Another thing that her ability is capable of doing is an intimidating glare; she can lock her vision on someone and freeze them in time while they are aware of their state, effectively freezing them in place. It requires 20 seconds of concentration and only lasts for as long as June can stare at them, without blinking. Furthermore, she is capable of temporarily freezing time altogether (for a total of 5 seconds), giving her the illusion of possessing absolute speed for that time.

Strengths:
Skilled in Close-Quarters Combat
Extremely good understanding of how time works
Peak human agility
Knows how to repair watches and clocks
Skilled with firearms, although she doesn't prefer to use them.

Weaknesses:
Time manipulation isn't infinite. Overuse will result in fatigue, vomiting, and eventually losing consciousness
She is unable to rewind time, only capable of slowing it down to simulate enhanced speed and reflexes.

Limits:
Her power, while impressive and is very capable of catching enemies off guard, does not render her invulnerable. She can still be injured like a normal human.
Her power is incredibly complex, so she can't use it when she's stressed.

Dislikes: [REDACTED]

Personality: June is a well-wishing hero who only has the best interest of the city in her heart. She is usually quiet, and doesn't prefer to talk much to anyone but her close friends. But she will shout out for something that she finds wrong, inappropriate, or perverted, and will not hesitate to fight for what she sees necessary.

Biography: June has a short, straight forward history. Her parents said she'd have to do something with her life, and that's what she did. She discovered her ability when she was at school, about to get hit by a bully, when everything around her began to slow down. She ducked, and the other student punched the wall. Now, the student was mad. They got into a fight, but June couldn't slow time again. She got hit a couple of times. The school nurse checked her out and determined there was something different about her. That's why she discovered that she had powers. She learned to use her powers in math class, finding that she had to be calm to use it. School ended, and she decided to become a hero. An official hero. Maybe she could use her power for good. And so she joined.

Extra:

Last edited:
Name: Marlowe Walker

Nicknames/Alias: Shatter

Allegiance: Hero Allegiance

Appearance:
tumblr_ou2c3nyhXe1qla6e4o1_1280.jpg

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 63 Kilograms

Power: Glass Manipulation: Marlowe can fire extremely sharp glass shards from her hands as projectiles. She can charge this attack to create a cluster of shards that spread like shrapnel upon impact. She can fire a bomb-like projectile which, upon impact, encases all surrounding people in a "glass cocoon" of sorts. It's a 50/50 chance of upon breaking the glass, the person is freed or the person shatters with it. She can also glide using these powers, positioning her arms downwards as glass shards surround them with crackling sounds accompanying. Marlowe can also walk inside of mirrors and windows, entering a pocket dimension of sorts. In this state, the power manifests itself by creating a reflection of Marlowe inside the glass, but not actually reflecting her in the outside world (think of it like a one way mirror). Finally, Marlowe can reflect someone's physical appearance and voice, provided she has studied their appearance and heard their voice beforehand.

Strengths:

• The glass shards are extremely sharp, making penetration easy.
  • She can use her ability to walk into glass to enter or exit a building, provided it's a window she's attempting to enter.
  • Her primary fire mode releases fifteen glass shards in rapid succession, creating a torrent of shards.
  • Her glass cocoon completely imobilizes targets while still keeping them alive.
  • Her reflect ability lasts for a reasonable time period, going up to seven minutes before she is forced to go back to her normal appearance.

Weaknesses:
  • She is not physically adept, which means that she can't take too much of a beating.
  • Her powers have a limit on them. If she reaches the limit, she has to wait ten seconds before she can use it again and a minute for it to completely recharge.
  • She doesn't really have any knowledge in CQB, relying almost exclusively on her powers and her distance from her foe.

Limits:
  • Once she fires her glass torrent, she cannot stop until all of the shards have been fired.
  • If someone were to break the glass or mirror that she has entered, she will be forced out of the "pocket dimension".
  • Her power has a slow regeneration speed when it depletes.
  • She doesn't know what makes and doesn't make someone shatter when she tries freeing them from her glass cocoon.

• Caring for her friends
  • Fixing her friends' problems
  • Being of service to someone
  • Derek

Dislikes:
  • Not being able to help someone in need
  • Electronic music
  • Not meeting expectations
  • Being helpless
  • Overcompensators

Personality: Marlowe is very shy, and has a hard time connecting to other people. This means that in order for people to get to know her, they must first approach her in a welcoming manner and convince her to bring down her walls. Once someone has accomplished that, Marlowe's true colors show: while still remaining mostly quiet, she becomes much more caring and attentive to her friends and would go to extraordinary lengths to fulfill their desires. She takes her friends' pains and sufferings and treats it as her own, often suffering more than them because she is so hellbent on fixing everyone's problems. She rarely loses her nerve, and approaches everything observantly and methodically.

Biography: Marlowe has always been introverted. Growing up, her best friends were her fantasy books and Bill Nye The Science Guy, and her parents didn't bother with this. Marlowe completed high school but dropped out of college due to the mental stress it caused her. She lived a normal life before the "orange blast" affected Baye and neighboring cities. Her conduit gene was activated. When she woke up months after the incident, she discovered that she could manipulate glass and create it from the palm of her hand. She had superpowers and she thought she could be a superhero. She had heard of the Hero Allegiance in Irvine, and she wanted to join. So she traveled to it.
On her way, she met Derek Durham, another person affected by the orange blast. He had asked for her help to do some work as a vigilante in Knoxville, although she had no idea he was a vigilante and assumed he was with the Hero Alliance. After they're final mission together, Marlowe left for Irvine, wishing Derek luck with his work. It is unknown if she has an alternate universe counterpart or doppelganger.

Extra: She has a small crush on Derek

Last edited:
REMOVED

Beckett Bleeker
THERE
NAME: Beckett Bleeker

Nicknames: Beckett or Bucket, but he will punch you if you call him Bucket

Allegiance: Hero

ARE
Height: 4'2"
Weight: 50.5 lbs
Hair: Black and longish. Kind of shaggy.
Eyes: Blue, but glow red when he's using his powers.
Other: Hero scar on the back of his neck
NO
Power: hemokinesis - he can form weapons out of blood or control a person if they have an open/unhealed wound.

Strengths: He's incredibly intelligent and strategic and very serious, but physically he's a seven year old so don't expect much physically.

Weaknesses: He's weak. He's young. He's naive.

Limits: Can only use his powers if blood is exposed to the air and he can see it
ACCIDENTS
Personality: You know those kids that are ten years older than they really are? That's Beckett. He's serious and composed and intelligent. Except for when it comes to candy. He will straight up throw hands if you get between him and candy. Other than that he's very responsible and thoughtful. He's very tough on crime but has no means of actually doing anything about it but help the hero allegiance until he's old enough to fight his own battles.

Biography: Parents? None. Family? None. Friends... what are those again? (technically 5 sentences mwahaha)

Extra: BECKETT THE BUCKET
Coded By || @ stoneWolf18

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-6_19-43-35.png
    upload_2017-8-6_19-43-35.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2017-8-6_19-46-5.png
    upload_2017-8-6_19-46-5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
"They promised me absolute power. I promised them absolute peace."
Name: Soul Ennerman

Nicknames/Alias: N/A

Appearance:
69c26320c4befb1494dafc2653a1e7a0--character-ideas-character-art.jpg

Power: Physic Barrier - Soul has a powerful ability known as the physic barrier. This makes him nigh-invulnerable to most forms of damage, which include heat, electricity, radiation, kinetic energy, and cold. He is yet to discover his full potential for abilities, but so far he is capable of destroying chunks of the ground, reflect oncoming projectiles, generating vibrations of things that he touches, and changing the rules of his barrier to allow certain things to pass through for his convenience. The barrier is only one centimeter thick, so it covers his clothes as well as his clothes.

Strengths:
VERY Intelligent (mathematically gifted, can understand almost anything given time)
Hard to manipulate, making him hard to manipulate emotionally or physically.
Very skilled with what ability he has at this point.

Weaknesses:
Hunger for power. He wants absolutely all the power in the world, and he'll lose sight of what's right or immoral just to achieve it.
In all honesty, he has zero fighting skill. He's below-average in the strength department and relies fully on his powers to decimate his enemies.
Never touched a gun in his life. Don't expect him to be shooting at you.
He has a certain limit to what he can manipulate at a distance. While getting up close and personal with him isn't a good idea, there's more chance of surviving if you stay far away.

Limits:
His power is physics barrier, not physics manipulation. This means that he can use his powers on things that are only a centimeter away from him, effectively requiring him to touch something to manipulate its physical properties. Once it leaves his touch, it's completely dependent on gravity and the other laws of physics that interact with that object
Furthermore, his power requires immense concentration and accountability of everything he's changing. If he forgets one parameter, that's going to affect him.
He cannot absorb energy, only transform it. When energy has nowhere to go, he's going to take it in to his own body.

Physics
Killing those that stand in his way

Dislikes:
No power
Alcohol
Drugs

Personality: Meet a psychopathic killer, Soul Ennerman. That sounds fairly generic, doesn't it? Well, he's not just your everyday killer. He does have traits that match that of psychopaths, but he has good intentions at this point. Good intentions, meaning, he wants absolute power just to keep the peace. Little does he know he's a part of a government experiment...

Biography: Soul has a manufactured biography. He has been told since he could understand speech that he was sent to school as everyone else, however his power acted up in the face of bullies. The bullies turned to blood stains on the wall, and Soul was arrested. When he was taken into jail, the power evaluators evaluated his power and granted him a high score of 9.0 on the power scale.

Extra: Evil!!!

Last edited:
"They promised me absolute power. I promised them absolute peace."
Name: Soul Ennerman

Nicknames/Alias: N/A

Appearance:
69c26320c4befb1494dafc2653a1e7a0--character-ideas-character-art.jpg

Power: Physic Barrier - Soul has a powerful ability known as the physic barrier. This makes him nigh-invulnerable to most forms of damage, which include heat, electricity, radiation, kinetic energy, and cold. He is yet to discover his full potential for abilities, but so far he is capable of destroying chunks of the ground, reflect oncoming projectiles, generating vibrations of things that he touches, and changing the rules of his barrier to allow certain things to pass through for his convenience. The barrier is only one centimeter thick, so it covers his clothes as well as his clothes.

Strengths:
VERY Intelligent (mathematically gifted, can understand almost anything given time)
Hard to manipulate, making him hard to manipulate emotionally or physically.
Very skilled with what ability he has at this point.

Weaknesses:
Hunger for power. He wants absolutely all the power in the world, and he'll lose sight of what's right or immoral just to achieve it.
In all honesty, he has zero fighting skill. He's below-average in the strength department and relies fully on his powers to decimate his enemies.
Never touched a gun in his life. Don't expect him to be shooting at you.
He has a certain limit to what he can manipulate at a distance. While getting up close and personal with him isn't a good idea, there's more chance of surviving if you stay far away.

Limits:
His power is physics barrier, not physics manipulation. This means that he can use his powers on things that are only a centimeter away from him, effectively requiring him to touch something to manipulate its physical properties. Once it leaves his touch, it's completely dependent on gravity and the other laws of physics that interact with that object
Furthermore, his power requires immense concentration and accountability of everything he's changing. If he forgets one parameter, that's going to affect him.
He cannot absorb energy, only transform it. When energy has nowhere to go, he's going to take it in to his own body.

Physics
Killing those that stand in his way

Dislikes:
No power
Alcohol
Drugs

Personality: Meet a psychopathic killer, Soul Ennerman. That sounds fairly generic, doesn't it? Well, he's not just your everyday killer. He does have traits that match that of psychopaths, but he has good intentions at this point. Good intentions, meaning, he wants absolute power just to keep the peace. Little does he know he's a part of a government experiment...

Biography: Soul has a manufactured biography. He has been told since he could understand speech that he was sent to school as everyone else, however his power acted up in the face of bullies. The bullies turned to blood stains on the wall, and Soul was arrested. When he was taken into jail, the power evaluators evaluated his power and granted him a high score of 9.0 on the power scale.

Extra: Evil!!!

"Ratings mean nothing."

Name: David Conlin

Nicknames/Alias: E

Allegiance: Villain (Unknowingly)

Appearance:
70f7bf59df3c7c228c950a1ef34bc46d--mountain-art-fantasy-male.jpg

Power: Telepathy - David can reach into the mind of anyone and read their abilities, basic thoughts, and other misc information about them. However, it changes altogether when there is a bond established. With trust, David can read immediate thoughts, deeper emotions, discover psychological trauma, and read others like an open book. He can also influence mild suggestions and cause flashbacks.

Strengths:
Studying psychology
Full understanding of human psyche and its weaknesses
Skilled with firearms, or weapons of any sort

Weaknesses:
Not very skilled in fighting
His power can be resisted, and if resisted too far from someone who also has telepathy, he can pass out or even die.

Limits:
The person he reads need to be in their line of sight.

Dislikes: N/A

Personality: Calm, reserved, and patient, David isn't going to be someone who gets upset very easily. He has no problems reading someone if it comes down to it and will usually stay patient with someone no matter how unbearable they are being with him, until he can finally get an understanding of them. He is humble and usually doesn't care for much except a standard pay.

Biography: David has a manufactured biography. It was said that he attended school under the supervision of two alcoholic parents who eventually abandoned him. David was then taken in by the [REDACTED] group to be their reader. Unfortunately, David doesn't buy this story and believes it's a lie, but he doesn't have anywhere else to go and all he wants to do is survive. Or so he thinks.

Extra: Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Last edited:
"Citizens of the prosperous Inerva City. I, High Judge Karamazov, Chairman of Administrative Division of Justice, Law and Social Affairs, am proud to announce our new Adepts of Justice program...''
High Judge Karamazov, Announcing the 'Hero Program' to the masses.
Name: Venyamin Fyodor Matvey Karamazov III
Nicknames/Alias: The High Judge, Third of Six, Snob Number Three

Allegiance: Hero Alliance/Government

Appearance:
4ef01504384d869a5f7d472abcaba9c6.jpg

Power: Cyber-Übermensch: While born without any powers Several dozens of Cyber-surgery and Bio-treatments sure had their effects on Mr.Karamazov. Effectively rendering his body 62% Cybernetic and the rest highly-altered, with his left arm and leg, completely removed and replaced with Cyberlimbs of best quality covered with Superchrome, His Eyes exchanged for a pair of cutting-edge Monovision brand prosthetic eyes. His muscle tissue and Bones have been enhanced making both more durable, most of his Organs have been replaced with Cyberware except his Heart, Brain (which has been modified with micro-computers) and Right Lung. The nervous system has been enhanced by grafting nanomachines.

Strengths:
  • He can detect lies very easily thanks to years of practice in this craft, Heat-vision and Micro-computers calculating and evaluating peoples behaviour also helps a lot.
  • He is very tough to break, literally. Grafted extra-muscle, toughened skin and bones. When the state of art padded suit is also considered you've got a man equal to a Modern equivalent of Steel Plate Armor.
  • He is excellent in Negotiating and manipulation, it's his job to make deals that benefit him more than any one else.
  • Understanding of Advanced Technology, he is one of the biggest innovators of this age.
Weaknesses:
  • A strong technopath could render him immobile by attacking his cybernetic systems and bypassing its security.
  • He is really slow and walks with a cane unless he initiates Combat mode, which depletes a fair amount of his energy rendering this as a last option
Limits:
  • Immense fear of death makes it so that the rarely leaves the Three Protective Zones of Governmental Sector (Free Economic Zone, Administrative Zone, Security Accodimation Zone) which acts as his Fort in the city. He prefers sending out his underdogs to do his bidding instead.
  • His Mechanical parts are quite complex, meaning if one is damaged extensively it would take a week or two before it could be repaired and it would take around a month to make a new one meaning he would have to shut himself off in his workshop for an extended period of time, barring almost all of his Non-Business concerned activities in the outside world.

• Work Ethic
  • Loyalty
  • Honesty (While dealing with him)
  • Mechanics
  • Order
  • Wealth
  • Power
Dislikes:
  • Deceit (In his presence)
  • Lack of proper respect
  • Treason
  • Misconduct
  • Disorder
  • Super-Humans (Concealed)
  • Technopaths (To the point of obsession)

Personality: A calm and collected man by nature that never seems to get angry you could say he is the strict but in a way interesting and oddly fun grandfatherly figure, he is the most charitable out of the Big Six, pouring Millions of bills to the countless hospitals, orphanages, civil society organizations and also funding the Karamazov Lottery in which Crippled people in Inerva are given numbers and the lucky 100 earn themselves a State of Art Cyber-prosthetic.

On the other side. He thinks that Super-humans are a misstep in Human Evolution, a mistake that should be corrected before it can hurt another generation, planning to exterminate them by turning them against one another (The Super-Hero Program's true intention) and curtailing the breeding of such people, although he is fine with Super-Humans that pledge to serve the Government (indirectly him), he plans on developing a chip to suppress the powers of such people for them to re-integrate into the normal society but until then he tolerates them.

Biography:
Born to The Prestigious Corporate and Neo-Aristocrat family of Karamazov in Russia, he attended College in St.Petersburg (Now once again renamed to Leningrad) and got a Degree in Mechanical Engineering. His Family was killed during the Second Bolshevik Revolution and he himself was forced to escape from the country and take refugee in the (then) relatively new city-state of Inerva.

With whatever little ammount of wealth he brought along with him he started a Workshop where he could work on his new inventions and innovations on existing Prosthetic technology, revolutionizing the whole concept in Ten years, advancing into the Cybernetics business in another five, founding of the TrustCorp with the 'excess' money he earned in the next three and finally taking his place among the Oligarchs in another three.

He became one of the forebearers of the Economic miracle that made Inerva city the Metropolitan 'heaven' it is now.

He took part in the Over-taking of the city when Anarchy reigned supreme during the 'Long Night' in which a Ultra-violent group of Super-Humans revolted and took to the streets and the Mayorship's Police Force was unable to put an end to the revolts, He and the rest of the Big Six intervened and sent out their Private Security and Mercenaries to stomp out the Rebellion and proceeding to usurp the Mayorship turning the city's Democracy into a Corporatocracy led by the Big Six.

He has held his office as High Judge for the last forty years, meaning two entire generations have only known him as their High Judge, his portraits adorn every office in police departments and every court, History books and even the Fifty dollar banknote.

Majority Shareholder of TrustCorp, a mega corporation with over 250 different companies of varying sizes under its belt including the family company of Mr.Karamazov the Karamazov Enterprises. most of the companies specialize in Military Industry and Robotics/Cybernetics in which TrustCorp has maintained a monopoly for the last two decades. (Having bought out such important names like (IZMASH -Kalashnikov Concern- HK, Steyr, GLOCK, Ruger and many other Companies) while also tapping on areas such as Textile, Bio-Engineering, Private Security, Energy and Oil (TrustCorp recently bought out SOVOIL continuing their ever-expanding business ventures in the Soviet Union), Entertainment (Trustcorp acquired GW, EA, Wizards of the Coast), Virtual Reality, Furniture (IKEA joined TrustCorp when Euro-Wars hit Sweden) Medicine, Tobacco, Software, Computer Hardware etc.

Extra:

He has a Dog named Tovarishch.

He plans on living a lot longer, hitting the 300 years mark at least.

He is fond of Tabletop Wargames, having a wide variety of units as collection, possibly numbering a few thousand and has built an enormous battleground in his private mansion. Even old people have hobbies.

THE THRONE OF JUDGEMENT!

"I'm just gonna make like a rat and jump ship..."

Name: Terrence Ollila

Nicknames/Alias: T

Appearance:
full

At a whopping 5' 2" and a solid 133 lbs, T doesn't really seem all that intimidating. However, the absolute ease they carry themself with is enough to make most people think twice. Lucky genes have left them looking fairly androgynous, to the point minimum effort is needed for them to look feminine. Their yellow hair is sloppily cut, often either pulled out of their eyes by bobby pins or cut until it can no longer hinder their sight, and their shirts usually show off their well-toned arms. Their pants are hardy, covered in stitches and missing buttons, reminders of previous tumbles. Their shoes have seen better days, and most would say it’s time to replace them. They’re comfortable, broken in to the point they’re literally falling apart, held together with duct tape and love made obvious in the bumblebees painstakingly painted on their black exterior. T has many scars, each with their own story. There's the one on their hand they share with their blood sister, the one on from where they slipped and tore their leg open on a particularly sharp rock, and many others they are less willing to talk about.

Power: Telekinesis

Strengths:
  • Intuitive

Weaknesses:
  • Inexperienced: T only recently gained their ability, and hasn't had a lot of practice with it yet.
  • Practice necessary: While it's instinctive in theory, picking things up with your head is hard. This can also make it easily frustrating, as T can see what they want to do and how to do it, and still be unable to because they can't move something that heavy. (This can be even more frustrating when "heavy" is a vase.)

Limits: They have no idea how far they can push, which makes it especially fun when they push too hard and find themself feeling ill, bleeding from their orifices and, in extreme cases, even passing out.

Likes: Yellow, bees, skirts, comfy shoes, learning, computers, sunlight, the outdoors, their younger sibling, books, fitting in small spaces

Dislikes: Home, school, suits, their birthname, their next eldest sibling, their parents, being told they're just "not applying themself", getting distracted

Personality: Easily bored with a desire to learn and master as much as physically possible, no matter the cost or consequences, T can get themself wrapped up in some interesting shenanigans. They're loud and quite extroverted, the social butterfly of their family. However, they also have a protective streak a mile wide, especially around their youngest sibling Rhode, who they devote way too much time to keeping from seeing their parents' nasty side. Lacking in a moral compass, T usually decides whether something is right or wrong based on the reactions of those they fear care about.

Biography: They live in a cozy suburban home, the second youngest of four siblings. Things went alright up until T started speaking, and immediately turned out to not be the kind of child their parents wanted. For quite a while, their relationship was quite tense, and though that hasn't changed, their parents at least no longer care enough about them to try and rein them in. With how often they're gone from home, possibly breaking the law, their parents haven't really noticed them sneaking off to go practice their abilities, or when their absences began to line up with criminal activities.

Extra: They know how to fight and often practice with their next oldest sibling.

Last edited:
"You have a screw or two missing."
Name: Jackson Eliàš Zdražil

Nicknames/Alias: JEZ

Allegiance: Hero Alliance

Appearance:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 185 lbs
__male_portrait_commission___by_anathematixs-d6srhmc.jpg

Power: Decelerated Aging - JEZ takes longer time to age, granting him a lifespan of up to possibly 350 years.

Strengths:
-Very skilled in governmental manipulation of events on a city scale
-Very sneaky and underhanded, able to avoid detection by a fraction of a second
-Can lie without inhibitions to anyone, even his superiors

Weaknesses:
Persecution Complex (aka paranoia) for his wrongdoings
Sometimes he gets too caught up in his goals that he loses sight of peripheral events.
Unaware of his power

Limits:
Still feel pain
Not invulnerable
Eventually, he'll get weaker as he ages. Though it'll be slower, it'll happen more drastically at an older age.

Dislikes: N/A

Personality: JEZ is an independent figure who likes to take matters into his own hands, no matter how much others disagree with him. He has a very nihilistic view of the world and only thinks to do things to see how far he can go, how badly he can fuck up a meaningless universe. However, this isn't it. He wants peace for the meaningless life that he does have

Biography: JEZ has a long winding history. He was born and raised by a rich, wealthy, and influential family, the Zdražil family. They have influence over some governmental things, especially dealing with the powering up of supers and making them reach their full potential rather than attempting to undermine and control them. This all changed when JEZ realized that abilities could be pulled up to an absolute level simply by finding someone who had a lot of potential. But how would he find these kinds of people? Through the government, of course.

JEZ took a government position as quickly as he could due to his familial influence and power. Since he became like this, he started working behind the government's back to show the world what absolute power looked like. He formed a project called "Absolute Absolute" where he discovered his first subject, Soul Ennerman, and first accomplice, David Conlin. Armed with knowledge about absolute power, JEZ took on a double life.

Last edited:
"If I could shock the shit out of you without making a mess, I would."
Name: Adeline Zdražil

Nicknames/Alias: Eel, Z, Queen

Allegiance: Neutral

Appearance:
Height: 5'4
Weight: 125 lbs
479b3ee9469f575d704ce6703e0b6da3--percy-jackson-thalia-long-hair-drawing.jpg

Power: Electricity Manipulation - Adeline can use electricity for every possible purpose that she can think of. From generating blasts of electricity to electrocute others, break things, to climbing walls with static electricity, to accelerating metal projectiles like paper clips to the speeds of a bullet, Adeline is a complete master over the use of electricity. She can also use electricity to enhance her body, boosting her reflexes, muscle strength, and physical speed.

Strengths:
Peak human balance
Skilled with firearms, since she was raised in a very proactive environment
Skilled in CQC, specifically, SPEAR, because of her grandfather's influence
Very knowledgeable about electronics and electricity's applications.

Weaknesses:
Her powers can be shorted out by rubber or any other insulator. Even air can't sustain her powers so much
ESP based abilities don't work on her, but will shock her brain which isn't immune to electricity.

Limits: Her limit can't be measured in volts or amps, but she can't fry people every time. The best she can do is generate enough voltage to function like a powerful taser. At close range, she becomes much more dangerous.

Food!
Children

Dislikes:
Her grandfather
This whole stupid corrupt government conspiracy bullshit
June

Personality: Hot-headed, irrational, and somewhat childish, Adeline is the spawn of the devil in her own right. She won't hesitate to zap you if you wrong her and will also proceed to beat you up. However, she isn't always violent and childish when in the presence of children. She can make a total 180 turn just to appear mature in front of children, yet this isn't exactly perfect. She may sometimes be caught doing something stupid at times in front of kids if she can't hold it any longer.

Biography: Pay Attention: June's real school history is included in this
Adeline was born to a wealthy political family, immediately gaining her recognition and fame in school. However, she wasn't the best. She was always coming in second place. In elementary school, it was to a male named Adam, in middle it was another male named Smith, and in high school, to a girl named June. Adeline had enough of this, especially since she couldn't compete with the school's ace being someone who was a registered hero. With Adeline's jealousy and rage, she confronted the ace head-on, resulting in an utter and devastating breakdown on the ace's side. This brought a smile to Adeline's face, watching June crumple before her. Not only did Adeline enjoy this breakdown, she took advantage of it. But because of this altercation, she became good friends with June to build her up as she performed in the hero community. Adeline found herself trying to make a life for herself outside of heroism and such. But how long will it last?

Last edited:
"Remain calm, child, we're okay."

Name: Gi'mere (Gi-me-ear)

Nicknames: Feathers, Gimi, or #60345

Allegiance: N/A, owned by Lab 51

Appearance: Gi'mere stands at an impressive 6'0 tall, and an okay weight of 145 pounds. He's not the most fit, but unlike the wings suggest, he's no lightweight in a fight. His skin isn't quite tan, but not too pale either. His eye is a silverish, while the other one has a bandage on it to keep it hidden. He keeps his arms covered, not to hide anything, just because he likes it. You may have notice the purple hair, that he keeps shaggy and well washed. His large wings can easily get him into the air, while his tail provides balance and a weapon. Both are rather hard to get clothes into, so his shirts have to have wing slits in them (Large ones). And yes, his horns are real, and he's very fond of the way they are.
5bd9e09ca7af4882fa9552e05f535d02-d51yrqy.png

Power: Gi'mere has his wings, which could be a power used for flight. They are very strong, and are capable of causing large gusts that could knock over a child or even small adult.

His tail is the real weapon, as he is fully flexible with it. He can use it as a rope and knife all in one. The tip is very sharp and capable of piercing even the strongest metal (Not cutting through, it's more of a stab) He can use it with mastery, and capture enemies or kill them with ease.

Inducing emotions is a minor, but strong power. He can sense the emotions of people around him, and either dull them or increase them while he is around. So if you're depressed, he can make it a lot easier for you to have fun. If you're happy and he hates you, he can practically take that emotion away. He can pick up on even a smidge of fear and multiply it by a ten fold.

Strengths:
-Strong
-Agile
-Mentally adept

Weaknesses:
-A weak spot in the back that causes him to blackout if even poked
-Cannot harm in front of a child

Limits:
He has a very sensitive side, one that will make him crack and lose function.

-The others on the unit
-Crafts

Dislikes:
-The tests they run
-Room time
-Being told no

Personality: Gi'mere is the angel of the ward, sticking up for all on the unit. He tries to be the one to make everyone happy and keep them strong. He's the rock of everyone, the one that everyone can talk to. The hardest part for him is opening up to the others. He doesn't want them to see him in any other way than they do then, and hides what is going on to take their problems instead. It's easier for him to deal with theirs than his own.

He can often be found praying, asking his father's former friends to help him save the others. He fights any darker side of himself hoping the angels will help him fight.

Biography: Once upon a time there was an angel. The angel loved humans, all humans. He loved them so much, he tried to fix them without permission. His master was furious and cast him out for the one mistake he made. He became one of the demons cast out. He found himself hideous and couldn't bear to do anything, falling into a deep depression. Instead of joining his kin, he stayed in the mortal world, laying in the park with an illusion hiding his oddities and hideous appearance.

After two years of him in limbo, someone new came in. She was odd, seeming out of place for some reason. It wasn't the appearance, just the strange look she gave the man. Then she went and lay beside him. Her name was Laurean, he called himself Gailliant. Laurean came and lay with him everyday for the next four months. Even in the rain, she'd come out with an umbrella for each of them. When the hurricane came, Laurean convinced him to come home with her. He almost told her no, but she looked so worried he had to.

They went home, and they actually had their first real conversation. He was confused as to why she came and sat with a stranger, she told him he looked lonely. They stayed there for four nights as the storm raged. He spoke of all the things he saw, she told him of the stories she read. They compared notes on the days, compared lives (Though Gai(Or Guy), as Laurean called him, didn't say much) He read her poems he'd made, finding something he thought he'd lost long ago.

He confessed what he was, breaking down and telling it all. Laurean smiled at him, not surprised. "I was waiting for you to tell me. I could see them." She didn't mind what he looked like, instead preferring to snuggle in his true form knowing that he trusted her. She was proud, even more proud when they had a baby boy. The boy seemed normal at birth, but by two years old, he had wings growing and his tail ready. Gi'mere did not have wings like his father's. He had wings full of fluffy feathers, like Gai had a long time ago. Gailliant was so proud of the little baby, he was proud of the little family, which was why he fought the strangers coming to take his eight year old child. He lost brutally, and Laurean was put in prison for the crimes he'd escaped from through death. Gi'mere was taken to the lab. Unfortunately he did not want to cooperate as a child, and landed himself on the top floor. He'd never hurt anyone, but he'd refused to do anything even when they used the lower methods. He was deemed a possible threat if he got out, due to the way he refused to take orders. Gi'mere was there until further notice, meaning he's been there for almost ten years.

He keeps a cross on his shock collar, wearing both sides of him and his father proudly. Disobeying orders must have run in the family.

Extra:

"Yeah, no, I'm out."

Name: Andrew Everdepth

Nicknames: Stabby Stabby Stab Stab

Allegiance: N/A, owned by Lab 51

Appearance: Andrew is 5'8, 127 pounds, and very fit
b2f7d7b4dda291b83729e0c4a0a4aee2--hot-anime-anime-guys.jpg

Power: He can levitate objects, often many at a time, and manipulate them to do what he wants

Strengths:
-Fierce
-Strong
-Willing to fight

Weaknesses:
-Over aggressive
-Not as in control of his powers as others

Limits: Andrew really doesn't control his powers as much. He relies on things other than them to win

Dislikes: "F*ck off man!"

Personality: Andrew is the over confident, aggressive one who likes to defend his little pride. He doesn't like new people coming into the group, and tends to give everyone a hard time at first. Even after he's fine with you, you're not safe from mocking. He may be nice and protect you, but he has a weird way of showing it.

Biography: Most of Andrew is unknown. He doesn't talk about it to anyone other than Gi'mere, and he swore never to tell. He only came here about four years ago.

Extra:

Last edited:
"Let's just calm down maybe?"

Name: Connor

Nicknames: Prongs

Allegiance: N/A, belongs to Lab 51

Appearance: Conner is 5'5, 110 pounds. As for legs, he has the legs of a deer, so he is technically a species of the satyr. He has to wear short or sweat pants to make them fit. His antlers are real, and are often decorated throughout the holidays. Yes, he does look feminine, shush or Andrew will fight you.
0ab1566eeddcb6de477f60dfd4c01ed5--flower-boys-anime-comics.jpg

Power: Conner can call up on what he refers to as nature magic to heal others. It's very effective, whatever it is, and the lab is still trying to figure out how he can do it. He seems to be a one stop shop for most things.

Strengths:
-Very good at his magic
-Calm

Weaknesses:
-Not good in the physical
-Really not good in physical
-No pain tolerance

Limits:
He cannot regrow limbs or anything like that, so bone is out of the way. If you lose a leg, you'll live, but the leg is gone forever.

-Harry Potter (James Potter in particular)
-His hot chocolate
-Birds

Dislikes:
-Being called names
-The tests
-Doctors

Personality: Conner is about as sweet as you can be, doting on everyone even the scientists. He may not like you, but he's still very nice to everyone. The problem here is, he lets himself get beat up and assumes everything said is true. He's far to weak minded to deal with anything much.

Biography: Conner was born into an impoverished family, a drunken one. Instead of him having to live with his mother, Conner's father left him in the woods. The father knew anywhere would be better than that house. Conner never really knew it, but he'd been saved by that act.

The spirits saw something in the baby and saved him by blessing him as one of their own. Conner grew up with them, trying to learn his powers until he was around six. The government took the group, with many of the others going straight down with the barrel to a head. Conner went to testing. It took him a long time to get up the the top floor, but as they discovered how his power could be used, they moved him up. He's been on the top floor for maybe two years.

Extra:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back