• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Ill Gotten Gains

Myxyzptlk

In hoc, signo vinces
"Stress test all of you... Run it just how I told you to." That was Dylan on everyone's communications device. The squad was inside a 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan, it's driver was Edward Holzt, this was the squad's go-to getaway source. In the passenger side was Jamie Foxx, the squads mastermind, a doctor bag slung over his shoulder and the rest of his equipment there. In the back seat their sat Archer Johnson, the squads technician, and to the side of him was Jimmie Leone, the squads enforcer.

Outside was a gas station that they would be sticking up for practice. The electronics communications jammers where in the Technicians supply bag, he'd be walking outside the grocery store to sabotage the camera's ability to record footage of the robbery. Archer would be responsible for carrying out this task. Jimmie and Jamie would be responsible for holding down the place, no one in, no one out. The squad is also going to maintain casualties to a minimum, any law enforcement authorities do not count as civilian casualties. Lastly, it was Edwards job to get the squad the fuck out of their in the knick of time.

Everyone within the Dodge Caravan braced.

Dylan awaited on the comms before speaking "Ready?..."
"MASKS ON, GO!"

Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011 T TheRockInception Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

"I'll be around the corner." I said calmly as I dropped the crew off and easily drove to the nearest corner from the gas station. I could see it within eyesight. I dug into my pocket to pull out the ski mask I bought and put it on. Darn thing was worth 6 bucks, but in the end, it'll be worth thousands. I reached underneath the seat to pull out the MAC-11, and pulled the charging handle back. If I'm lucky, there'll be no need to use it. Come to think of it... I've never killed someone before. Oh well. I stashed it under the seat again and watched as the "heist" unfolded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back