• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Ilionian War [CLOSING SOON]

M Y S T I

and i got smarter i got harder in the nick of time

THE ILIONIAN WAR
As we all know, Earth is inhabited by many creatures, most prominently humans. On Earth, humans foolishly believed in false rumors, such as World War III and zombie apocalypses. As humans thought about boorish thoughts like these, how they would one day destroy themselves internally, they never cared about the other possibilities. Until the day before almost all humanity was destroyed. September 22, 2155.

On the day that would soon become written into the Ilionian books of history, a species other than humans were brought to Earth. The Ilionians were created, out of whatever mystical means they came from. These creatures looked and behaved like humans, with one small difference. Their extremely strong ability in magic. With the help of small magical stones, they slowly trained themselves to use magic fluently and paved the road to the Ilionian's dominance over all humanity. Each Ilionian held one stone, and therefore each Ilionian held one magic. However, certain Ilionians have gotten away with having two on them...

In these dark times, humans weren't hopeless. There was one group of humans who would change the tides and forever change the course of history.

In the depths of the Tynon Cave System, a small group of human rebels were working on an item that would allow the humans to fight back against the Ilonians and their Ilon Stones. This creation..this weapon, was made possible by extracting the power of an Ilon Stone which was taken from the body of a fallen Ilonian. It came in the form of a liquid which the humans would drink, and it would give them permanent power of Magic, much like the Ilon Stones. Now, with this new power, the humans have waged war against the Ilonians. The war has been at a stalemate for years, but the coming of new warriors who would decide the fate of both sides was foretold. Their actions, their decisions, and the alliances they make will decide, not only the fate of humanity, but the fate of Earth itself.

Who am I?

Well, that's for me to know, and for you to find out.

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Gabe Gabe You can choose whether to be human or ilionian.

By the way, the thread for characters, the main thread and ooc will be up soon.

Hey this looks really cool! I did have a few questions tho: Did you have a specific plot planned out? Are characters first come first serve or will you select the characters? And around how many players are you looking for?

We will have "event" type plots, but i dont wanna give away too much. It's mostly a freeroam, meaning you can interact with whoever and whenever you want, depending on where you are. There aren't certain characters that each person has to accustom to a personality, but warn you, you can make some pretty strong characters. Just make sure those characters aren't always fighting little weaklings, otherwise the whole fun of the rp would be ruined. And I'm looking for around 10-15 rpers, with probably 20 characters-ish in total. This will all change depending on the attention this rp gets.

Also, the actual RP, CS, and OOC will be up probably by this evening if there are no interruptions. Just waiting on the bbcoding. c:

Really sorry! Launch of the RP will be postponed to tomorrow afternoon due to issues w/ the CS and the bbcoding. Thanks for understanding the inconvenience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back