The I7ragon flies by to say, "Hello!"

I3ookI7ragon

Hiya! I am I3ookI7ragon!
I hope to meet plenty of awesome people around here!

My goal is to find friends this wonderful year of 2018, as I have... none. What so ever. I'm a very picky person, who needs to benefit somehow, and be able to at least semi trust any so called friend. Yeah yeah, the Dramatics, but really? I don't particularly want to waste time with those that I do not have any real common interests with. I am very very happy that this site does not allow ERP, because it gets very tiresome when searching for people who are more.. mature. People seem to think ERP is mature.. sorry but in my opinion.. it is very immature. :P I am giddy with the knowledge that this place does not allow such a thing.
For the me part if you actually got passed my "Snooty, spoiled attitude" as some call it.
I don't really RP, I can idly RP, but.. finding someone who has the same vision as I do has been rough, and then there is time. I never know when I will be out of internet, One I'm in the mountains. Storms will knock me out. If my tree doesn't break any power-lines this year, that will be nice. Two, I have to drop everything frequently to 'vacation' to my family in which many members are sick and I may be gone for long periods.
I love to write. Which is why I am here. i suck at the English language, I really do and I apologize. I still don't understand where : or ; go. I can so commas for the most part... and that's about as crazy as I get. Sadly I am an English speaker but I don't really talk to anyone.. never really have... and I have speech problems anyways..
But anyways, I need to play with characters idly, and interact with more people, so Role-play seems to be a two birds one stone kinda deal.
Enough about my background!
What I am in search of in terms of RP partners/groups.
  • Paragraphs: I can't respond to one liners very well. I need something to go on. I'm not saying every post needs to be paragraphs, but I can't go with a "Hi my name is so and so." Um.. "Hi my name is blah de blah.." what else is there to do?
  • Long stories: I don't know how to work with short stories... I really don't.. any short story I have tried has turned into a massive 3 novel(or more) project. I'm looking for life long partners here. or at least a very long friendship. :)
I am just going to leave that tidbit there, because there are other places to search. And a Lot of tutorials and other such places to explore, yipee!
If any one gets to the bottom without canceling me out, Hello! and thank you for putting up with my mini rant. I shall be around, but this is my first post, so it will take me a bit to get to my ten. :D
Hope everyone has a great 2018 and that you have plenty of goals to accomplish and be proud of!!!

Thank you, i am greatly enjoying it here so far! So excited to find a place with so many active members! Plus I like your signature. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back