• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐˜๐๐„. โž - [ chatter ]

Characters
Here
Codes are my downfall. Got the CS basically done. Iโ€™m in love with Perry (fc Elle Fanning)

But coding UGH!!!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE! LONG TIME NO SEE, HUH?

forms are due in a week! if anyones form isnt finished that is still interested in this roleplay, just know that you've got a week to get it done!
sorry about the major delay it's taken for this roleplay to get started. i've been out of town and chose a really bad time to post the search thread. hope y'all are still interested in it, lmao.

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 8.19.59 pm.png

enjoy this meme babie my two characters are done !!

i love the codes/characters! and the memes.... i love it so much i would make a meme but my brain is too small for that tbh

on another note, my character (yvette) should now finished! excited to see the cast and read-along nonetheless.

i love the codes/characters! and the memes.... i love it so much i would make a meme but my brain is too small for that tbh

on another note, my character (yvette) should now finished! excited to see the cast and read-along nonetheless.
great!!!! i'll be posting the cast sometime this weekend, as im flying home wednesday and starting school thursday- so life is about to be real hectic for me, lmao! i'll be updating you all on spots after the deadline, the 16th.

hi !! i was wondering when the cast would be announced ? iโ€™m super hyped for this rp~

hi !! i was wondering when the cast would be announced ? iโ€™m super hyped for this rp~
tuesday at the latest! i've been struggling with adjusting to school and balancing work, so it'll be up as soon as possible. i apologize for the severe delay.

tuesday at the latest! i've been struggling with adjusting to school and balancing work, so it'll be up as soon as possible. i apologize for the severe delay.
no stress !! school and life definitely come first (:

HELLO EVERYONE!

so, whoop whoop! i finally found some time to sit down and look over character forms, and i'm happy to say that i can finally announce the cast! i do apologize if your character wasn't chosen, it was a really tough decision on my part. here we go!
again, thank you to everyone who applied. i really do apologize if your character was not chosen. thank you for being interested, though!

01. THE LEADER ! ; YVETTE DUVAL ; ShadyAce ShadyAce
02. THE LONER ! ; LEONARDO CALDWELL ; starboy. starboy.
03. THE BRAINS ! ; KELLEN TANAKA ; saturday shorts saturday shorts
04. THE BRUTE ! ; CASPER FORD ; nymphadora. nymphadora.
05. THE SEANCE ! ; SONYA PETROVA ; @luna.
06. THE ACTOR ! ; no one finished a form for this character, so i believe i will turn them into an npc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back