• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Hustlers

hitman654

I'm going to set this as a guide for your CS - it should have everything in it but if you think something isn't required you can leave it out - likewise if you want to add things you're more than welcome.

Name:

Nickname:

Picture (realistic):

Role:

Strengths:

- Blessing (biggest/most overt strength)

Weaknesses:

- Vice (biggest/most glaring weakness)

Biography (I want an actual bio - none of the "revealed in the rp" stuff):

Personality (feel free to weave this into the bio and not have a separate part):

Quote:

Theme song:

Misc info:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sydney Caldwell

Nickname: Syd (Prefer) or Caldwell

Picture (realistic):

4-Le-Fashion-Blog-Model-Crush-Joanna-Halpin-Beauty-Brows-Via-Mate-The-Label-Instagram.jpg

Role: Infilitrator

Strengths:

- Looks

- Intelligence

- Flexibility

- Manipulative

- Multitasking

- Initiative

Weaknesses:

- Negative Criticism

- Impatient

- Loved ones

Biography: Her father bailed on her and her mother when she was only 4. She barely even remembers him to this day. She grew up with her mother who didn't have enough money to support them both. Sydney stayed with her grandparents, while her mom was out in fancy, sleeveless clothes each and every night. At first, Sydney thought her mom was going out and having fun while she left her daughter at her parent's house, but when she grew up, Sydney soon came to a realization that her mom was doing prostitution just to get themselves by. When Sydney was 17, her grandparents died, yes, both of them. What luck huh? Her and her mother had no where to go and no family left. Sydney stopped going to school, and instead started stealing. Whenever she got caught, which was every once in a while, she would charm herself out of it. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. Except once. She had entered Jcpenny, and saw a very expensive, gold necklace. She wanted it so bad, so she got it. But unfortunately for her, she got caught. Trying to sweet talk her way out of it, (which btw wasnt going so well this time) a man in a tux, walked up to her and the cashier, mid conversation and paid for what she stolen. When they had gotten out of the store, she followed the man into his car. The whole car ride was silent, the man didn't seem to realize that she was in there with him. But when they got out, she was facing a beautiful building which sort of looked like a hotel. The man explained to her, that hes been watching her and how she would charm her way out of her problems and he explained how much he was impressed. He then asked her to work for him, and that he would show her a life full of money and riches if she did. I mean, how could she have passed that opportunity down?

Personality: Sydney Caldwell takes her job very seriously. Shes addicted to money and to power. She can read people very easily which makes it very hard for her to not take advantage. Shes an amazing charmer and manipulator. On first impression she might seem mysterious which makes peope sort of get 'attached/drawn' to her. She has very good looks, which comes to a great help in her role. If you're close to her (Coworkers, family, friends) she'll be very protective, and may even become jealous. Shes also stubborn and won't hesitate to speak whats on her mind, making her also very sarcastic. Even if shes ordered to do something, she will bend the rules a little bit because she has a mind of her own, but she always finishes the job.

Quote: "everyones a sneaky motherfucker these days" -UNKNOWN

Theme song: Tiesto & KSHMR ft. Vassy - Secrets (Instant! Party Remix)

Name: Amelia Caulfield

Nickname: A

Picture (realistic):

L1UTNGk7rqbReOZhoRgSrk5DXIXG3zKbd7aramHbo7Qi5NxTbjNPHQXwxkPlmBjGYxjzurUXLz0PWh7wCgmlU_JUeUEqDj2n0MYg1LNLY2GxHfGciuO6Nfxn0NGD-D-b9DE9L8w

Role: The Clean up

Strengths:

- Intelligence

- Hands on experience with the way the law works

- Knows how to use her sexuality to clear debts

Weaknesses:

- Hot headed

- Can be emotionally manipulated with information about her father who she still remains loyal to.

- Criticism of her work or family

Biography: Amelia was born into a long line of police chiefs, her father disappointed in having a daughter instead of a son, raised her in the eyes of the law. Training her up to hopefully become a successful Judge or Barrister one day. They spent thousands on law schools and even more on personal tutors to ensure she would be in the top percentage of all her classes, which of course she was. Amelia was keen to prove to her father that she was worth the time and effort he put into her so she worked her hardest until she got into one of the top law schools in her area on a scholarship. As she progressed she began having meetups with people within the law industry to learn the ins and outs. As these meetings went on she began learning the right ways to get what she needed, including more funding for private projects. However it was revealed that her step-Mother was pregnant with a boy, and once her brother was born the attentions turned from her to her son, her father going to great extents to ignore Amelia as he now had a son whom he deemed worthy to become police chief. Furious at her father turning away from her, she sought out those she had put away, and cleared their debts. It wasn't long before she was approached by the Hustlers, starting her career. Despite her new found career she still remained loyal to her father and refused to give up information on his affairs and indiscretions.

Personality: Amelia is a strong confident woman who knows the law better than the back of her hand. She enjoys her line of work as she feels like it's getting her own back at her father for his disapproval of her however she still works hard to earn that approval, even going as far to keep his secrets hidden from the press. Her stunted relationship with her father has made Amelia come across sarcastic, cold hearted, and intimidating. Unless she's working to clean up then she's however she wants them to see her (using her sexuality to it's full benefit), knowing how to get them to agree to anything and then use this as blackmail in future. Amelia often feels powerless so will do something extraordinarily large to prove to herself she has power and has moved on from her past.

Quote: "Have you ever made a threat so cryptic, you yourself didn't understand it"

Theme song: Cold Hearted - Paula Abdul

@Prouvaire - accepted - I'm glad you took clean-up I was kinda worried that one would be ignored :P

P.S. just to clarify I'll be making my character after 4 people have signed up, basically I'll fill whatever role isn't wanted

hitman654 said:
@Prouvaire - accepted - I'm glad you took clean-up I was kinda worried that one would be ignored :P
P.S. just to clarify I'll be making my character after 4 people have signed up, basically I'll fill whatever role isn't wanted
Haha it's the role I really wanted actually. and okay (:

3595760_1414682176491.9res_225_225.jpg

Name:
Makayla Brianna Matthews

Nickname:
Mae

Role:
The Cracker

Strengths:

Computers

Fandom knowledge

Hacking

She also knows how to do makeup from YouTube

- Blessing:
Computers

Weakness:

Confidence

Sports

Large groups

- Vice:
Confidence

Biography:
Mae has always been the shy one out of the family and usually stays in her room on her apple MacBook. The poor girl is always bullied at school because people classify her as 'Geeky' she doesn't care as long as she has a Starbucks at hand and her computer she will be a very happy girl. She usually never hangs out with her brother which doesn't bother anyone. She is academically intelligent for her age and hopes she gets into Harvard for computer science. Her brother usually ignores her which she believes is unfair to her and wishes her wants to notice her more

Personality (feel free to weave this into the bio and not have a separate part):

Kind

Shy

Quiet

Independent

Quirky

Nerdy

Quote:
"Computers are for design as microwaves are for cooking" ~ Mae Matthews

Theme song:

[media]

[/media]
Misc info:
Her brother is the leader of the group

@Geek with Me accepted except for the fact that you'd need to talk to the person who is playing the leader to check if they're alright with that arrangement. Also your doesn't really tell us anything about your characters history

Users who are viewing this thread

Back