• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunters Guild. (Always open and accepting but conditions apply))

It’s my funny way of saying no aha I’m in charge of most baddies so it’s fair etc etc

Last edited:
Bump to see if I can reboot without making a new check aha

Oh right, this thing. Yeah, I'd be willing to hop on in. The character I already submitted all that time ago still work?

Oh right, this thing. Yeah, I'd be willing to hop on in. The character I already submitted all that time ago still work?
Dunno where that is but I assume I'll be rebooting this, third time presumably being the charm

Hello!
I'm super interested in this! I have years of experience with the medieval and fantasy sorts under my belt and would love to contribute to this story.

Reboot is here

Hello!
I'm super interested in this! I have years of experience with the medieval and fantasy sorts under my belt and would love to contribute to this story.
please send me a character or some ideas in general if you aren’t busy. While all the info is on this thread or with a bit searching I’ll most likely start new threads to avoid clutter. But always happy to read ideas an such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back