• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Hunter And The Mermaid (Closed)

Edward would follow her but he didn't know if his body could swim right now. He looks at the two other mermaids "Any of you is going to follow her? Because I can but I will probably drown before reaching her" he says a bit angry. How could her friends not follow her?

@CharmyPie

Cynthia sighed and nodded to Serena. She grit her teeth and followed Lily after waiting for a few more minutes.

"Lily doesn't like being followed, you see." Cynthia leaned on the boat, staring at Edward. "I know her too well. She wouldn't want to talk to me."

@JPTheWarrior

Cynthia frowned.

"It's because I know her too well that I had to." She said. "See how she reacted? She barely knows you. And she's already so attached. I dont like it." A hint lf jealousy can be heard in her voice

He looks at the ground and sighs "Jealous... You like her right? Very well" he says "I won't get in your way. You probaby have had these type of feelings for alot of time" he says "So I won't mess with your relation. Good luck" he says and walks towards the boat

@CharmyPie

Cynthia blushed lightly.

"Like her? I dont." She lied. "Besides… Lily will never like me that way, I'm her bestfriend. And mother of sorts. And from what I see, she seems to like you. And I dont approve." She told him.

He nods "Sure..." he sits on the boat "Of course you don't" he says and gets ready to go away with the boat "Well good luck. I also got friendzoned alot when I was a kid" he says

@CharmyPie

Cynthia looked at the entrance of the cave… she looked worried.

"Strange. She'd be back by now… supposedly. Unless Serena said something to piss her off." She sighed. She pushed the boat with Edward inside slowly going out of the cave. "Careful, did you leave anything?" She asked

"Well I was going home like you two want me so badly to go" he says with a cold look "I just don't understand is why you are following me" he syas looking at her

@CharmyPie

he looks at her "No you are doing this for yourself. But who am I to tell you that? I am just a human, I don't know anything about mermaids" he says "Let the boat go I can go alone" he says "Hope you find the love you are looking for" he waves "Goodbye Cynthia

@CharmyPie

"Dont be rude, I'm not used to being hated." She let go of the boat and frowned. "And you didn't have to accept the boat. You could have stayed for a while more." She looked at the horizon. The weather was nice. She decided to just follow him from under the water.

@JPTheWarrior

"It wasn't what she wanted." Cynthia mumbled. "Look here, Edward… you see, a mermaid's heart is easily stolen. We seem heartless and bloodthirsty for man, but we're softer than that." She sighed.

@JPTheWarrior

he looks at her "Ok even if that happens. What is the difference. She likes me I kinda am liking her. So what?" he says looking at her. He was angry but not as much

@CharmyPie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back