The Hunted - [Pokemon Gijinka]

[QUOTE="Jayden Kisubo]I just feel bad for Nihlus. He's all like "NIKKI STOP MOVING!!!!" and she hasn't even let him introduce himself. xD

[/QUOTE]
Nikki be like, "Who the f*** are you get away from me I don't have time for this sh*t"

Nikki doesn't have time for a compound fracture. She clearly doesn't have time for things like pesky mortals either.

Echo: *gets really close to Alesander* I have something I need to tell you...

Alesander: *blushes* What?

Echo: I...am really hungry.

No! A mug! My one weakness! *falls to ground* Tell my parents....they did a crappy job. *dies*

Relius: If you keep it up, it's either that or you die of infection. Both would be most disheartening.

Damn. That's cold-blooded.

Havoc said:
Nikki doesn't have time for a compound fracture. She clearly doesn't have time for things like pesky mortals either.
Nikki: "AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!" *Proceeds to snap the bone back into place and makes a strangled scream of pain, crumples on the ground* ...."Ow..."

Nikki: *Suddenly jumping up again* "I'M OKAY! I'M OKAY! I'VE DEALT WITH WORSE OWWWWWWW!" *falls over again* ... *Pidgeys flying around her head, swirly eyes*

and Mordin is all like: "Stupid. Body can't handle that much pain. Much worse than just sitting still. Hope she passes out. Then we can work."

Also, has anyone gotten the reference with Mordin yet? (Besides Alanna. cuz thats cheating.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back