• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hundred Years War

Assassination_Hero

I'm already half dead
~Vampire~

Name~

Age~

Gender~

Apperarce~

Personality~

Skills?~

Occupation? (what is your character's role in the tribe? What do they do?)

Ability (Besides the normal vampire ability each vampire in the tribe is born with a special ability that makes each vampire different. Examples- the ability to control ice, or telepathy something like that, as long as it is not OP anything is fine. Only one ability thought)~

Weapon if any~

Weakness (a weakness that makes it seem that your character is not as strong and OP as it may seem)~

Bio (Optional)~

Are you a dreamer? (basically do you want the war to stop)~

If so why? If no why not?~

Likes~

Dislikes~

Others~

~Werewolf~

Name~

Age~

Gender~

Normal Appearance~

Wolf Appearance~

Personally~

Occupation (what does you character do? A fighter? Do they help grow food for the tribe?...)~

Special Skill/s (What Skills makes your character unlike other werewolves? Nothing too OP)~

Weapon if any~

Weakness (a weakness that makes it seem that your character is not as strong and OP as it may seem)~

Bio (optional)~

Are you a dreamer (basically do you want to stop the war?)~

If so why? If no then why not?

Likes~

Dislikes~

Others~

~Spellcasters~

Name~

Age~

Gender~

Appearance~

Bio (optional)~

Occupation (What does you character use their magic for? To heal others? To protect people? To create items?)~

Element (a spellcasters magical powers are based off of the element in which there powers are based off of. If you want your character to have a mixture of more than one element then it can only be two elements)~

Magic (Up to 6 only, If your character is a healer base their magic to suit their healing occupation and vice versa)~

Weapon if any~

Are you a dreamer (basically do you want the war to stop?)~

If so then why? If no then why not?

Likes~

Dislikes~

Other~

~Human~

Name~

Age~

Gender~

Appearance~

Occupation (What does your character do? Are they a blacksmith? A writer? A fighter?)~

Skills (Up to 4, try to base of off their occupation)~

Weapon if any~

Bio (optional)~

Are you a dreamer? (basically do you want to stop the war)~

If so then why? If not then why not?

Likes~

Dislikes~

Others~

I will post my character later. For right now my characters will be the main leaders of each tribe. There are 4 open spots for the role of leader of the troops in the battlefield in each tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back